Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,200 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

PowerPoster

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    I can't resist it:-
    Peter Zeihan fact checked

Source?
    That link sent me to some kind of strange ERRROR page. Looked pretty sketchy.

The Idiot

routers don't care about fact checking this idiot.
    because even if he is totally wrong, he is praising the vaccines like its gods work.
    as you know they only fact check people that are actually saying anything against their agenda.
    if this is not obvious, how can you call yourself an intelligent person.

come on, that is quite common knowledge. ridiculous to even need a source for that.

PowerPoster

as you know they only fact check people that are actually saying anything against their agenda.
    if this is not obvious, how can you call yourself an intelligent person.

come on, that is quite common knowledge. ridiculous to even need a source for that.
    No, I don't know that. You claim "their agenda" is a conspiracy involving the politicians, pharma, scientist, media ..... is common knowledge. But even with all of your digging you can't provide any substantiated evidence. When asked for a source your answer is to question that persons intelligence. Which makes you look even less creditable.

The Idiot

no, the common knowledge was not that,
    but about a recovered persons immune-system is better than a vaccinated person. and Funky wanted a source for that.

if u want to butt in, you also need to know what we are talking about.
    I was answering Funky, not you.

and about that.
    I know already the answer.
    and right now I don't care anymore about trying to make you understand.
    you already decided to follow the narrative.
    for me what you are doing is a terrible thing. but I understand you don't see it, instead believe that me and many others are just idiots believing in a conspiracy.
    I have watched hundreds of hours of material. so for me its not strange at all. its quite obvious, while for you its impossible. you don't believe it one bit.
    so we are on opposite sides. and I dont care one bit anymore if you are in the wrong side. its your own responsibility. not mine.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 27th, 2022 at 02:13 PM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    no, the common knowledge was not that,
    but about a recovered persons immune-system is better than a vaccinated person. and Funky wanted a source for that.

I was answering Funky, not you.
    I was speaking to your constant claim of "their agenda".

Your wrong. I don't need to know what I'm talking about. If that was a forum rule this thread would be much much shorter. lol

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

That link sent me to some kind of strange ERRROR page. Looked pretty sketchy.
    You mean a 404 page not found

(ie My fact check turned up nothing. He's not an expert in the field - he's an economist - but he hasn't shoved out a load of miss-information either)

If that was a forum rule this thread would be much much shorter.
    True dat.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

The Idiot

haha. u are even defending him. hilarious.
    but its what Professor Mattias Desmet - Mass Formation Psychosis is talking about

https://rumble.com/vs9i5e-professor-...psychosis.html

you can not even see it. even defending this person that is all over the place.
    come on. try again.
    if you want to be this "fact check" master. do a better job.

I mean, are your only source, fact checker sites?

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    He's not an expert in the field - he's an economist - but he hasn't shoved out a load of miss-information either
    I don't think he claimed expertise either though. For example trying to parlay a corrrespondence school degree in residential black mold removal and grocery bagging into eminence in virology and epidemiology.
    Last edited by dilettante; Jan 27th, 2022 at 04:57 PM.

haha. u are even defending him. hilarious.

you can not even see it. even defending this person that is all over the place.
    come on. try again.
    if you want to be this "fact check" master. do a better job.

I mean, are your only source, fact checker sites?
    Defending him? You might want to re-read that post. It wasn't defending him. If there's no commentary on somebody then there's no commentary on them.

However, I did go back through the thread cause I was wondering where this guy came into it. I see it was from a link that Dil posted.

I'd like to see those papers that show that recovered people are more resistant than vaccinated. Since Omicron is able to re-infect, I doubt that there's all that much difference, but I'd still be interested in the papers on the subject.

I also found the one about drinking your own urine. I had overlooked the significance of that one, at first. That sounds like the most awesome practical joke I've ever heard of: You get a bunch of alternative medicine people following you, then you get them to do something generally harmless, but ridiculous and gross...and see how many do it.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

The Idiot

shaggy.
    is this forum the only source for your covid information?
    with that critical mind you have, and also that objective eye, I wonder,
    how can you even ask me such thing.
    its basic biology. I dont even need to make a search because its too basic for that.
    but I think you can do a simple google search if you want to read it up.

the immune-system, is so much more.
    and its still impossible to replace, because of its complexity.

the immune-system "remembers" and also have many cells working, its not just 1-dimensional, like a vaccine is. and its false, as u stated earlier in this thread that a vaccine creates the same response. its so wrong.

and its not my job to teach you about that.
    and I also feel that you will not believe anything anyway. so come back when u know more about your own immune-system. for right now Im quite disappointed. u are so good discredit when u dont even know about this simple matter.

The Idiot

so that u will not start asking for source.
    I found one for you
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...676-9/fulltext
    but its not my job to educate you.

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Not sure what your phay is, and we CERTAINLY won't be pronouncing it pee.
    Emm, you should if you had a proper language
    In Greek to say Pi would be written like "ΠΑΪ" not Π or ΠΙ that is the correct. Or course your pi is actually peye, such as popeye, so either peye or pi has the same pronunciation, we don't do that, we got they I,Y,H,EI,OI as (I's) for that. Apparently some random Roman decided that those would be anti I's and fraked up everything creating gibberish , sorry about that, blame the Italians.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

the immune-system "remembers" and also have many cells working, its not just 1-dimensional, like a vaccine is. and its false, as u stated earlier in this thread that a vaccine creates the same response. its so wrong.
    So what do you believe a vaccine does then? This is a genuine question as I honestly want to know what you believe a vaccine does that makes you believe
    it is so wrong
    A vaccine is designed to trigger your immune system and have it develop this memory (T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes are specifically part of this memory process), depending on the type of vaccine (live, inactivated, etc.) they may trigger the immune system in a slightly different way - but ultimately they trigger the immune system.

I found one for you
    If that is to support your claim that recovering from Covid gives increased protection compared to vaccines I am not sure it really does that. There is a reference to an observational study in Israel that did seem to indicate a greater risk of breakthrough infections regarding the Delta variant after a vaccine but the referenced study https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1 is a pre-print, hasn't been peer reviewed and shouldn't be used to guide clinical practice.

The article focuses on immunity after having Covid and makes no real comparisons regarding vaccines and Covid recovery differences, also from that very article...
    There are still looming questions surrounding the strength and duration of such protection compared with that from vaccination.
    Acquired immunity from vaccination is certainly much safer and preferred.
    In fact at best they say
    policy makers should consider recovery from previous SARS-CoV-2 infection equal to immunity from vaccination for purposes related to entry to public events, businesses, and the workplace, or travel requirements.
    which doesn't indicate superiority of prior infection, just that prior infection should be considered equivalent to a vaccine.

The Idiot

again. its basic stuff.

the immune-system is like a cascade of things.
    its not just inside the blood. its the whole mechanism, from the part you get infected, to the out layers that reach, and all the complicated mechanism to start the process of defense.

the immune-system is also layers. its not just 1 cell. its the whole that is important here.
    to compare, we could say that:

- your immune has been "learning and working" since your birth.
    - your immune learn from each infection
    - your immune is not specific, but efficient, so it can deal with mutations easily.

another thing is "time", if you get infected, but you are sick just ½ day, the immune system didnt get enough time to produce enough defense. so its important that you are sick at least 3-7 days. to get a fever is actually very important, your temperature need to raise to a certain level or it will not work as good.

the vaccine is like the elite army, specified in one tactics. bypassing a few steps and going directly into what it need to do (we are talking about the mrna vaccine now)
    this is very efficient, but only for the specific virus. it will not work as well with mutations. also ,mrna will bypass a few steps, that are important for the immune system for durability.

that is why u need to take the vaccine more often, and more u use it more u need to take it.
    sure they want to avoid take, creating a vaccine that u take 1 time a year. but its not out yet. right now its more a "4-month" for each one. your immune-system is quite weak without the vaccine.

but for someone that got infected, (theres a ongoing study in sweden) that showed that recovered had "a good amount" of antibodies after 1 year. and thats one the antibodies, the immune system is so much more, t-b-cells and other stuff that is protecting you.

also, corona is a virus that mutates all the time.
    the best is to get sick naturally, so your immune-system is "updating".
    we could say like windows. u get updates.
    the vaccine is like installing a 3-month limited time antivirus program, without your windows gets updated.
    so, that program works, but after 3 months u need to buy another one. while your windows never gets updated.

The Idiot

u need to study immune-system and vaccination.
    its basic biology.
    its not that covid is something completely different.

sure the narrative wants you to take the vaccine, its the whole scam that I have been telling all the time.
    but if you go back before covid, the world was something different.
    now u all are virus-experts and believe in the narrative forgetting everything about how it was before.

anyway, I dont care if you want to suffer complications later on. its your own body.
    as long you back off and do not tell what we should do, I dont give a rat ass about you.
    thats the whole deal here. Im tired that you want to force people taking that poison.
    if you want it take 100 shots. I dont care at all. but dont force it on someone else.

and as long u believe in the narrative u are also the enemy.

its basic biology. I dont even need to make a search because its too basic for that.
    but I think you can do a simple google search if you want to read it up.
    Yeah, you do, if only to prove you can.

I'm not sure whether you are referring to a statement by me made yesterday, but if you were, you might also remember that I was quoting directly from a paper that had been misrepresented in a citation from a paper you had used as proof. In other words: It wasn't my statement.
    and its not my job to teach you about that.
    Boy, I sure am lucky.
    u are so good discredit when u dont even know about this simple matter.
    What simple matter? The immune system that you stated in this very post is so complex?

The argument that, "I don't have to back up my statements because anybody who doesn't agree with me is an idiot" is not nearly as compelling as you seem to think.

The Idiot

basic in the sense that the immune-system will always be better to man made crap.
    that is something I learned from school. so its basic.
    to go deep into the mechanism, of course its complex. that is why I wrote "basic" and not "advanced"
    or "expert" level. but the basic level is that.
    while u think the vaccine is a good.

maybe the narrative is telling u that. but they want u to take it. its the whole scam here.
    and u are not trying to fact check that at all.

The Idiot

anyway as I wrote
    do whatever u want. I dont give a crap.
    do u really think that I care if you get complications?
    no, its your life. not mine.

but the problem here is that u want to force that on others.
    now they are forcing children to take it all around the world.
    and its your fault.

I found one for you
    Did you actually read it? It doesn't support your claim that getting over COVID provides better immunity than vaccination. It explicitly states in the very first paragraph that
    There are still looming questions surrounding the strength and duration of such protection compared with that from vaccination.
    . It's not comparing the two, and makes that clear right from the very first paragraph.

It's also about predominantly Delta, though covers some earlier strains as well, but that's neither here nor there.

its basic biology.
    I'd say that you do. What you put in the previous post is kind of right, but it's also a bit wrong. I wouldn't expect anybody to put specifics of those different layers into a post in a programming forum, but you then make a leap in saying that the immunization from a vaccine is different from the immunization from the virus. By that standard, how did vaccines wipe out smallpox? Why has polio been nearly eliminated through vaccines? Would you be better having had either of those?

its basic biology.
    Isn't that kind of the point about why vaccines aren't the enemy though - vaccines have been a medical success for a long time, 1879 is the first recognised "vaccine" but the idea of training the immune system has been around since the 1100s. Are you against any and all vaccines or just this one?

Also the immune system is not "basic biology" it is a very complex biological process that to even begin to understand its complexity would take many, many, years of medical study and training.

sure the narrative wants you to take the vaccine, its the whole scam that I have been telling all the time.
    but if you go back before covid, the world was something different.
    now u all are virus-experts and believe in the narrative forgetting everything about how it was before.
    I would say it is the opposite, many people who have benefitted from past vaccines are willing to trust the experts who have studied, and worked with vaccines for many years. It is the people with no real experience in this specialised area, who have watched a few youtube videos and think that is equivalent "research" and are claiming expert knowledge while denouncing the vaccines.

anyway, I dont care if you want to suffer complications later on. its your own body.
    as long you back off and do not tell what we should do, I dont give a rat ass about you.
    thats the whole deal here. Im tired that you want to force people taking that poison.
    if you want it take 100 shots. I dont care at all. but dont force it on someone else.
    In all honesty the feeling is mutual, if you want to risk your own life because you believe vaccines are evil, poison, etc. then go for it. It is the unwillingness to consider what your choices have on the wider community that is offensive. Hospitals are suffering from bed shortages due to increased covid cases in the unvaccinated, people are unwilling to even take the basic, and simple, precaution of wearing a mask to protect others.

and as long u believe in the narrative u are also the enemy.
    So if I agree with you I am good, disagree I am evil - evidence plays no part in this. As long as you are okay the world can burn, anyone who wants to remove your right to potentially spread an infectious disease is the enemy.

basic in the sense that the immune-system will always be better to man made crap.
    that is something I learned from school. so its basic.
    Okay, now I understand why the understandably wet one (though only slightly wet) asked whether you understand. It sounds like you are under the impression that vaccines are like antibiotics in that they attack the virus the way an antibiotic attacks a bacterium.

They train the immune system the same way that the virus does and with the same result. In both cases, it's the immune system that clears the virus, it's just a question as to whether it is the spike proteins of the virus, or the spike proteins created by the vaccine, that trains the immune system. In either case, the training is only on the spike proteins that are there, not the ones that have not yet been encountered.

The Idiot

u are only reading what u want to read.
    anyway, as I wrote, I can't change a person that do everything he can to protect the narrative.
    you believe in the BS. and you avoid everything else just to be part of this.

but, as I wrote. its not just you. you can take as many vaccine you want.
    the problem here is that you are part of a sect that want to vaccinate everybody against their will.
    thats totalitarian and not democratic at all.

people that dont want to vaccinate lose their job, they cant move around, in some places in the world, they can just buy groceries and nothing else. in some countries they are forced to take it to keep their job to be able to pay their bill and give food to their children.

but you are still believing in the narrative. you should be shamed of yourself.
    you are doing like the nazi did in german. they burn books, today you shut down pods and alternative media, if they are not following the narrative. they introduce special papers, so you can move freely while the other can not like they did in south africa, to divide white and black. its the same. its not free will but dictatorship. but you are fine with that. believing in the narrative.

as long you follow that, you are also helping with agenda to move along.
    it will only get worse. just look in Canada, Australia and Austria. and it will only spread to more and more places. and the only thing that stands against it is the people that are against it. not you.

PowerPoster

Yeah, I can't remember the last time someone was pushing mandates in this thread. If that's the "whole deal", then I'm not sure why your ranting about all this other things.

The Idiot

yeah. if that was so easy.
    if you all agree that the vaccination should be up to the person,
    no mandate. but also no restrictions. no covid-certificates etc.
    that would be good for me.
    but as long you keep advocating for that, I will keep putting stuff here as well.
    because you are on your "winning side" right now. while Im not.
    you have your "tribe" that you are pride of, you are now a member of "the vaccinated"
    you feel good. the agenda is what you believe. u have all those "rich" people behind you.
    big pharma, politicians, media. those are powerful people that can do whatever they want.

so you are right now playing on that side.
    but Im playing the other side. the smaller team, without that much influence and power.
    so of course I need to do something. this is a matter of life. this can be the end of civilization.

and if u ever read history. u now its repeating itself. war and inevitable.
    and right now the war is this. the creation of a totalitarian regime.

but remember when the time is right, u will suffer as well. this people in power will not care about you when they change the system and you own nothing.

just look at the market, the economy. theres signs everywhere.

The Idiot

https://rumble.com/vtfgkb-demonic-pe...ransgende.html

Australia used to be an overwhelmingly Christian nation, but now they are producing anti-vaxx propaganda that promotes pedophile relationships.
    The government in the state of Victoria, which contains the city of Melbourne, paid for a TikTok commercial telling female teenagers to go on 'vaxx dates' with 45 year old women, and to secretly get the jab against their parents wishes. Maria Zee also shared that Australia is planning to bring surprise vaccination clinics to schools and she joins us now to discuss.

The Idiot

https://rumble.com/vtf7y4-professor-...f-austral.html

Professor Gigi Foster is a Professor of Economics at the University of NSW Business School. She holds a BA in Ethics, Politics and Economics from Yale University and a PhD in Economics from the University of Maryland. She also co-authored the book, 'The Great Covid Panic' along with Paul Frijters & Michael Baker

In this interview we discuss the mismanagement of the pandemic, why Professor Foster believes countries operating in lockstep is a political motivation, the state of Australia from an economics perspective and how to recover from the poor Australian response to COVID-19--something she says will take at least 5 years.

u are only reading what u want to read.
    anyway, as I wrote, I can't change a person that do everything he can to protect the narrative.
    you believe in the BS. and you avoid everything else just to be part of this.
    I was reading the last article you linked to, an article that seemed to contradict your rationale for posting it. If anything I would say you were choosing to read what you wanted to read. You seemed to think it backed up your argument that a covid infection was superior to a vaccine for future protection, the article did not say that and wasn't really about that anyway.

but, as I wrote. its not just you. you can take as many vaccine you want.
    the problem here is that you are part of a sect that want to vaccinate everybody against their will.
    thats totalitarian and not democratic at all.
    Erm, if the democratically elected government want to introduce rules mandating vaccines then that is democracy (specifically a representative democracy). You vote in a ruling party, the party makes rules, the populace obeys rules. If we don't like the rules we democratically elect a new party to change or make new rules. Totalitarianism is something completely different.

people that dont want to vaccinate lose their job, they cant move around, in some places in the world, they can just buy groceries and nothing else. in some countries they are forced to take it to keep their job to be able to pay their bill and give food to their children.
    If the democratically elected governing body makes rules that require you to meet certain legal conditions then breaking those conditions will have consequences. People are free to make the decision to not follow the rules, they are however then going to suffer the consequences.
    Last edited by PlausiblyDamp; Jan 28th, 2022 at 04:11 AM.

The Idiot

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-m...n-politicians/

An historic international video conference took place on 25 November, organised by Australians John Huntley and Ben Bornstein.

Participants in Webinar (in Alphabetical Order) :
    Senator Alex Antic (SA), Ben Bornstein (Victoria), Dr Robert Brennan (Qld), Professor Ian Brighthope (Vic), Dr Gerry Brady (Qld), Senator Matt Canavan (Qld), George Christensen MP (Qld), John Huntley (Qld), Dr Garry Fettke (Tasmania), Senator Ron Johnson (Wisconsin), Craig Kelly MP (NSW), Charles Kovess (Vic), Matthew Hopkins (NSW), Dr Tess Lawrie PhD (UK), Lt Col (ret) Kevin Loughrey (NSW), Professor Peter McCullough (Texas), Professor Chris Neil (Melbourne), Tony Nicolic (NSW), Senator Gerard Rennick (Qld), Senator Malcolm Roberts (Qld), Monica Smit (Victoria), Dr Brian Tyson (California).

https://rumble.com/vtfgkb-demonic-pe...ransgende.html

Australia used to be an overwhelmingly Christian nation, but now they are producing anti-vaxx propaganda that promotes pedophile relationships.
    The government in the state of Victoria, which contains the city of Melbourne, paid for a TikTok commercial telling female teenagers to go on 'vaxx dates' with 45 year old women, and to secretly get the jab against their parents wishes. Maria Zee also shared that Australia is planning to bring surprise vaccination clinics to schools and she joins us now to discuss.
    If your take on that is promotion of paedophile relationships then you are doing nothing other than (just checking for the correct words here... Oh yeah) "reading what you want to read", also the "True Christian" attitude of dragging gender into any argument they can. Also not the links are directly promoting an alternative cure by a Dr Zelenko, someone who directly stands to benefit financially from the anti-vax movement by promoting the message that vaccines are bad and his cure is good and effective. A cure that has had no effective clinical trials, no peer reviews, etc.

The Idiot

you are my enemy. I will not answer to any of you anymore and I will not defend my points.
    for me you are traitors to humanity. you are destroying humans, both life and their health.
    when the truth will come out, I hope you will be ashamed of yourself.

I just post for the people that are interested.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I don't think he claimed expertise either though.
    Agreed. I went for a gag but it clearly came across wrong. My point was, I fact checked him and found nothing - hence the page 404. He's a well respected economist who wrote a single opinion piece on Covid and made it clear that it was an opinion piece. Markedly different from some of the behaviour we've been observing recently.

you are my enemy.
    We're really not, we're on your side. Part of the reason I've been debunking your sources in the way I have is that I hoped it would prompt you to start digging into them yourself before posting. If you did that you'd start to realise how weak they are and how you are being manipulated by charlatans. It would give you the chance to pull yourself out f the hole you're in.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

The Idiot

this is very interesting

today a independent news journalist asked a question to The Swedish Public Health Agency.

he said:
    - what is a vaccinated person? to be classified that, you need to have at least (the current) vaccine shot and wait 2 weeks before you are considered vaccinated, otherwise you will find yourself in the "non vaccinated statistic"
    - the same if you have taken your first shot, you will still be considered non vaccinated, until you have the needed amount (soon 3)
    - the person said, many old people that gets vaccinated can get severe reaction or even death before the 2 weeks, and that will show in the non vaccinated statistics.
    - and its about a directive from WHO that everybody are following
    - she couldn't answer well, she started to explain statistics and was stuttering
    - eventually she said, its for the covid-certificate, so that its allow you to travel. and try to tell we are transparent about it. no manipulation is going on
    - the journalist continues
    - but you are talking on the "expected protection" from the vaccine, Im talking about the negative consequences that you are moving between the groups
    - and if we looks into how you have done, u can clearly see a manipulative conduct
    - if you have 1 dose, u place infected, hospitalized and deceased in the non-vaccinated group if the time is less than 3 weeks, the same method you use with 2 doses and now even the boosters the same way.
    - and this will of course affect the statistics and will always show a negative number for the non vaccinated.
    - they try to stop him in the middle of his explanation, as they seem to just want to move on. (do you have any other questions she asks)
    - now he says. this is not just any numbers, this is about discrimination and force an attitude against the non vaccinated. that now in almost considered as a swear words. and dividing people.
    - he demand the real data of account for this conduct.
    - she says: I don't know how to answer. we have a lot of data, we look it up in many different ways. and we are showing all our data.
    - she repeat: I don't know how to answer. we are transparent.
    - the other person, says: we need to continue

source (the inteview in swedish)
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1097685274386664

source: (in swedish)
    https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/...20och%20äldre.

translate:
    At present, those who have been vaccinated with two doses of covid-19 vaccine are considered vaccinated. It must have been at least two weeks since the last dose was given.

In addition to the two doses, a refill dose is recommended for everyone who is 18 years and older. The replenishment dose is offered according to a given priority order, where those who have the greatest risk of covid-19 must be offered the vaccine first.

However, those who have not received a dose of covid-19 vaccine, or who have received only one dose of a two-dose vaccine, are considered unvaccinated. Similarly, those who have received two doses of vaccine but where it has not yet been two weeks since the last dose have been vaccinated.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 28th, 2022 at 06:49 AM.

you are my enemy. I will not answer to any of you anymore and I will not defend my points.
    for me you are traitors to humanity. you are destroying humans, both life and their health.

And there we have it. You post articles that don't back up your claims, you promote anti-vax pages that haven't had any proper peer review. You accuse people of reading what they want to read, while doing exactly the same yourself.

When confronted with any form of challenge that is actually looking at your "evidence", you refuse to engage with the responses and declare the other person an enemy. This is exactly the attitude I have come to expect from people promoting conspiracy theories and anti-vax rhetoric.

PowerPoster

Baka: they are like zombies, don't waste more time on them.
    For your mental health (theirs is already compromised).

Two movies illustrate the situation about these persons in my mind:

I'm not sure whether they still have the ability to experience any shame.
    I think their minds may be too compromised already (that process didn't start with the pandemic, of course).

The numbers match:

30%+40%+30% but in the process, as Professor Mattias Desmet explained, the last 30 starts being less, it rises to a 30% with time, after a process.
    At first the middle group is like 60% and the last group may be like 10%.
    I myself was in the second group and now I'm in the third.

Look how many you see here that are in the first and the third groups. That's the current proportion (OK, we are too few to infer that to a larger scale, but it seems to match).

The second group is not interested in coming to a thread like this, or very few are (we can see at least one that seems to be wanting to be neutral).

Niya:

Perhaps you may like this video:

PowerPoster

About the mRNA "vaccines": they are not vaccines at all.
    They already called them "vaccines" back in 2017 when they were developing the technology (they still didn't work at that time).
    They aimed to cure cancer with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    About the mRNA "vaccines": they are not vaccines at all.
    They already called them "vaccines" back in 2017 when they were developing the technology (they still didn't work at that time).
    They aimed to cure cancer with them.
    So what are they then?

mRNA just means Messenger RNA, it is not specific to vaccines - mRNA is just one of the types or RNA that is found in a cell.

In reference to curing cancer people are currently doing research in how mRNA could be a possible mechanism for targeting certain types of cancer. I believe they have started human trials, but in this respect it is early days.

However, a mRNA vaccine is a vaccine. It uses mRNA to cause your body to produce the spike protein associated with the virus. This ultimately triggers the body's immune response system and develop mechanisms to combat the real virus. It is doing exactly what a vaccine would do, it is just using a different mechanism. So explain how it isn't a vaccine. Preferably in words, not 40+ minute youtube videos.

I know of a couple of people on this thread that would be banned for malicious misinformation on any other site that cares about it.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    Niya:

Perhaps you may like this video:

Oh hell yea. This video deeply resonates with my worldview. I especially liked the story of the young Russian man and the point it illustrated about the kind of courage that is lacking in modern society. Modern people are such utter cowards, afraid to stand on their squares because they fear ostracism and criticism. Cowardice is why the radical left's madness has been allowed to infect every facet of life in first world countries like America where a teacher can get fired from their job because they didn't want to play make-believe with a student that thinks he is a dog.

Here is a different video but in similar vein. It showed up in my recommendations this morning. This one pretty much sums up my entire worldview over the past few years. This one explains my default overall worldview far better than I ever could with my own words:-

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132133 ... LastLast