Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,120 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

PowerPoster

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/hXIhfcxDROJq/

Eduardo, its the mass formation.
    we can not do anything about those 30%, need to focus on the 40%
    Both videos are good (and short) Baka, thanks.

I found another one that I tried to find before but failed:

Web page of that video (I presume it is from the same guy of the other web sites I posted before): https://covid19up.org/

Lot of things to study, but I have to do other things now.

PowerPoster

One important thing to understand is the difference between valid and true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Better watch out. I know who you are talking about, and that church does have a tendency to go after people. With great futility, but they are persistent.
    Hmmm...I wasn't really thinking of a particular church. I was thinking of multiple cults like Jim Jones' cult, NXIVM and some mainstream religions like Catholicism. I was also thinking of how similar they are to the American mainstream left leaning ideology that convinces people to believe in nonsense like toxic masculinity and more than 2 genders. Trying to convince members in any of these groups that some of their beliefs are unfounded in anything factual is like pulling teeth. My post explained what I believe this is so.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

The Idiot

yeah. quite good explanation of whats going on.
    good illustrations and easy enough to understand and make connections.
    not sure the 30% will understand at all, but maybe the 40% will.

The Idiot

this is interesting:

https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html

Discussion begins around 40 minute mark. Sen. Ron Johnson moderates a panel discussion, COVID-19: A Second Opinion. A group of world renowned doctors and medical experts provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term.
    More at www.ronjohnson.senate.gov

one subject is ivermectin:
    A study of 160,000 patients, with a group that took Ivermectin prophylactically and one that did not.
    Results: Ivermectin completely shattered in terms of positive results on Covid-19.

and, for all the 30%'s do not watch. it will just irritate you. so avoid.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 25th, 2022 at 04:23 AM.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Tom is a member of a cult.
    What you're talking about is well known and it's used in everything from indoctrination to simple sales techniques. The thing is to identify whether Tom or Adam is in the cult. I'll give you a clue, if you're the one defining the majority (i.e. the mainstream) as the cult, then you're actually the one in the cult.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Senator Ron Johnson Fact Checked

He's well known for spreading Covid disinformation because it appeals to his political base.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

The Idiot

Name:  RONJOE.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  17.4 KB

now, for all of us that understand, we would do this:
    - life of politicians.
    - the left wing will attack right wing
    - the right wing will attack left wing

this will create the mistrust in all politicians no matter wing, no matter if they are evil or good.

more, a moderator is just a moderator. we understands that.
    the 30% fails. but we understand that as well.
    for the 70%, just ignore the attacks from the 30%. since they are not objective at all. they are scared and emotional.
    just look at the video Eduardo posted, mass formation. its exactly that.

so, for all of you that are courageous, watch the video, its interesting and important. do not let those negative and egoistical persons win.

and how can u even trust a person that:
    - completely avoid the video, he knows NOTHING about the meeting. NOTHING.
    - what he do, is try to find something to discredit the video.
    - he knows 0 of the content. its laughable.

a sane person would watch. I have 0 problems watching a video of Biden or Fauci. contrary. I want to watch and see what they say. to make my own judgement.
    more I know about this people, easier is to make conclusions.

so I post it again:
    this is interesting:

Discussion begins around 40 minute mark. Sen. Ron Johnson moderates a panel discussion, COVID-19: A Second Opinion. A group of world renowned doctors and medical experts provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term.

A study of 160,000 patients, with a group that took Ivermectin prophylactically and one that did not.
    Results: Ivermectin completely shattered in terms of positive results on Covid-19.

Last edited by baka; Jan 25th, 2022 at 04:50 AM.

I don't know how to translate it but it's heavy snowfall with thunder and lightning.
    ‘snownado’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...-thunder-snow/
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

this is interesting:

You picked a real moron with that one...

https://www.nbc26.com/news/local-new...octors-respond

The Idiot

Last edited by baka; Jan 25th, 2022 at 09:08 AM.

https://www.wkow.com/coronavirus/sen...c49311ff6.html

MADISON (WKOW) -- Senator Ron Johnson moderated a panel discussion Monday featuring doctors and nurses making claims about the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine that have been rejected by a majority of the medical community.

Wisconsin doctors and hospitals said some of the claims made during the five-hour forum at the Russell Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C. were outright untrue.

The Idiot

So just to be clear, Tyson posts a debunking of that conference and your immediate response is to reupload that conference. You realise that it's garbage, right? You are willingly seeking out the snake oil salesman who continue to sell you the snake oil.

The Idiot

I need 45 minutes more before Im done with the video. will post more soon.

The Idiot

done.

what can I say?
    a lot I already know, since I follow a few of the doctors.
    but there was also new people, especially nurses, victims, lawyers and others, many that lost their job in a inhuman way.
    its 5 hours long, so its a lot. but worth it.

highly recommended. https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    Well if they say so. But it's not close to the Greek usage.
    I would just say snowstorm or snowthunderstorm, that seems closer even if used differently in English.

On that note. I went the usual excursion to Lykabetous hill today. Everyone happy, making snowmen and shooting snow balls. What I didn't see and I must have seen over 1000 people as I where up there for close to 5 hours, was a mask. I did not see a ssssingle mask. You will of course say negligence, I would say Good over evil.Mehh, tomato, tomahto.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

PowerPoster

Aaaand, another Chart from Uttar Pradesh
    (where Omicron was hitting now as well, the wave beginning about 3 weeks ago)...

Name:  UttarPradesh.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  26.7 KB

So, this is how the "dangerous Omicron-Variant" affects a highly populated (sub)country,
    where only about 20% of the population are vaccinated.

The rest of the population only received "alternative drugs" -
    (these BTW provided "in special packages" by the WHO ...
    "as an exception, don't talk about it - especially not what was in there")

And just in case you're wondering about the "last black line snippet in the chart"...
    well, that's not the x-Axis ... nope,... it's the "curve" for the current deaths.

Hmm, guess that this study (scientists in Israel published) was right in,
    that "natural immunity works a whole lot better" (when you give it a chance, that is... )

There certainly shouldn't be any complaints about the "sample-size" here either -
    (in Uttar Pradesh live about 240Mio people).

Olaf

PowerPoster

Practical advice for when it hits you:

King of sapila

1st. Thank for the post dil, enjoyable as always.
    2nd. On Olaf post I was reading Utah and I was like...WTH?
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

The Idiot

in this interview, return guest Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades, discusses her latest paper, “Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations. The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs,” co-written with Dr. Peter McCullough, along with two other authors, Dr. Greg Nigh and Dr. Anthony Kyriakopoulos.

• In an as-yet unpublished paper, Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., describes a mechanism of the COVID shots that results in the suppression of your innate immune system. It does this by inhibiting the type-1 interferon pathway
    • The COVID jab can cause neurons in your brain to produce toxic spike protein, or take up circulating spike protein, and the neurons try to eliminate the spike protein by transmitting them through exosomes. The exosomes are picked up by microglia, immune cells in your brain, which activate an inflammatory response, which can contribute to a degenerative brain disorders
    • Two microRNAs, miR-148a and miR-590, are central in this process. These microRNAs — exuded in the exosomes along with the spike protein — significantly disrupt the type-1 interferon response in any cell, including immune cells
    • On average, there are twice as many reports of cancer following the COVID shots compared to all other vaccines combined over the last 31 years
    • The fact that the signal is that strong is even more remarkable when you consider that most people don’t think the COVID shot could be a variable in their cancer emergence, so they never report it

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LhTyQAUkwFbH/

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    2nd. On Olaf post I was reading Utah and I was like...WTH?
    There are a bunch of Mormons who would like a talk with you....but only after they've laid a beating on Niya.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    There are a bunch of Mormons who would like a talk with you....but only after they've laid a beating on Niya.
    lol
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidt View Post
    Aaaand, another Chart from Uttar Pradesh
    Uttar Pradesh, this region of northern India, has a population of 200 million people.

It is about the size of Brazil, 2/3 of USA, more than twice Germany, twice of Philippines, about 5 times Argentina and 20 times Sweden.

It is a rather poor region of India.

They had a very low incidence of Covid, that came to almost zero.

They did something "secret" (they agreed with WHO to keep that secret, Why? You tell me -I have some guesses-).

But not too secret: they used Ivermectin for prevention and early treatment.

It is clear why they are banning Ivermectin.

The Idiot

yeah. they talked about that in the 5 hour long video I posted about Sen. Ron Johnson.
    and not just that drug, but a lot of other drugs as well. letting people die. a terrible crime.

I think this most be one of the worse crime in modern history.
    millions died because of that, and just imagine the countless lives in the future that are destroyed because of sickness and early death.
    increase of cancer and other diseases. the last video I posted its a bit about that as well.

its a disaster, and hard to grasp the horror people most have to have been fooled like that and also injected that poison inside their own bodies.

PowerPoster

yeah. they talked about that in the 5 hour long video I posted about Sen. Ron Johnson.
    and not just that drug, but a lot of other drugs as well. letting people die. a terrible crime.
    It is a genocide.

I think this most be one of the worse crime in modern history.
    If not considering that this pandemic was planned, yes.
    Otherwise, it is the second worse crime.
    (I have already no doubt that it was)

millions died because of that, and just imagine the countless lives in the future that are destroyed because of sickness and early death.
    increase of cancer and other diseases. the last video I posted its a bit about that as well.
    And I would guess that the third crime was the vaccination.

its a disaster, and hard to grasp the horror people most have to have been fooled like that and also injected that poison inside their own bodies.
    Exactly (unfortunately).
    I talk about the mRNA vaccines. Not sure about the others, although they also have the spike protein that seem to be perhaps dangerous.
    The mRNA vaccines can have anything coded along with the spike protein.
    If they are so stubborn to vaccinate everybody you cannot do anything but suspect (and it is not about money, they already have excess of money).

PowerPoster

Name:  perro-extremo-perrogordo-cl.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  17.8 KB

In Spanish there is a famous quote from Don Quixote:

“Ladran Sancho, señal que cabalgamos” – Let the dogs bark Sanco, it is a sign that we’re moving forward.

PowerPoster

If everything unfolds, I don't think that their refuges will serve of much.

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  8.2 KB

PowerPoster

I hope they have a place for Tedros Ghebreyesus there too.

The Idiot

in the last video, Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D
    is explaining it (well, she is hard to follow, very intelligent) with biological terms whats "could" be going on.
    and its not mild, its severe.

theres also some (quite complicated) information about the G-quadruplexes, that inside the cell, it can bind and they dont know what it could mean in the long term. fascinating to listen to, but its not that I understand everything.

as she say, the "mrna code", is very similar to human rna, and that can also confuse the immune-system, creating issue.
    theres also the problem of activating, receptors, suppressors etc, that is a very complication system that you need to be very carefully to not damage in any way. but it seems the vaccine is doing that.

in the panel with Ron Johnson, they also talk about manipulation of reports.
    making it impossible to make any conclusions. and also data that changes from month to month,
    now I don't remember exactly, but they talked about in February they had 1000 cases of X, but in June, it was 170.
    its like they disappeared.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 25th, 2022 at 07:52 PM.

I did some number crunching last year with the Covid stats in my country to find out how concerned I should be about dying and I found that it's mortality rate, at least in my country was nothing for me to worry about at the time. In addition, me and the missus got it and recovered from it very quickly. It wasn't even a blip in our lives. This lead me to be disinterested and indifferent to the Covid pandemic in general.

However, this piqued my interest:-
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    But not too secret: they used Ivermectin for prevention and early treatment.

It is clear why they are banning Ivermectin.
    I actually felt a pang of anger listening to what this guy was talking about. I mean fearmongering is one thing and I can live with that. Fearmongering is nothing new, but when you start deliberately withholding potentially lifesaving treatment in order to boost profits, that really pisses me off. If what this guy is saying is true, then what the powers are doing by suppressing this information is downright evil. Just straight evil.

I wish I had 5 hours to just listen to this whole hearing. I get the sense that there will be things said that people need to know.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    However, this piqued my interest:-

I actually felt a pang of anger listening to what this guy was talking about. I mean fearmongering is one thing and I can live with that. Fearmongering is nothing new, but when you start deliberately withholding potentially lifesaving treatment in order to boost profits, that really pisses me off. If what this guy is saying is true, then what the powers are doing by suppressing this information is downright evil. Just straight evil.
    I actually started researching all this issue (of what is actually happening with the pandemic) when I was researching about Ivermectin and I began to realize how effective it was and how that information was suppressed, and how mass media distorted everything about the subject.

That was just the tip of the iceberg.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    I wish I had 5 hours to just listen to this whole hearing. I get the sense that there will be things said that people need to know.
    No doubt.
    I have listened like 1.5 hours starting from min 40.

These are the true experts. The honest "scientific community".

PowerPoster

How could someone hold that the Nobel prize Luc Montagnier, discoverer of the HIV is not qualified (he is not there but he also raised warnings about vaccination).

How someone hold that Dr. Malone, inventor of mRNA technique is no qualified?

How someone hold that Kary Mullis, inventor of PCR test is not qualified?

How someone hold that a bunch of unknown "doctors" signing a letter (many of them being veterinarians or nurses) are qualified to debunk them?

Only in Alice in Wonderland.

The Idiot

https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/

theres so much in there.
    most of subjects in those 5 hours is found in there, the Corona Investigative Committee,
    with +10000 minutes of footage, with tons of interview, well it seem, every possible doctor, professor, scientist, researcher, nurse, analyst and more.
    and its all about that. corruption, drugs, alternative medicine, treatments, people getting fired and so on.
    and sure, its not 100% bulletproof. some things could be exaggerated, and even false. but the quantity and from so many different sources.

its undeniable. if only 10% is true, is still enough.
    I have only watched a small percent of everything. but I feel I can not watch everything. or can I?

@Eduardo

Wow....I had no idea. I thought this whole pandemic was just a bunch of fearmongering mixed in with some genuine ignorance. I had no idea something this insidious was going on right beneath our noses and that credible people were sounding the alarm all along.

I had never heard of Ivermectin until I read your post just an hour ago and I asked the missus if she heard of it since she is generally more "plugged in" to what's going on than I am and she shocked me by telling me she knew about it since the beginning of the pandemic and that "they"(I'm guessing she meant the authorities) didn't want us taking it. This is some deep **** man!

PowerPoster

I have only watched a small percent of everything. but I feel I can not watch everything. or can I?
    I have a lot of things to watch pending, but I'll have to cut now, I have to do other things.
    I'm interested in watching "The fall of the Cabal". It could be interesting.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    1st. Thank for the post dil, enjoyable as always.
    Wait, wait... that doctor was serious. Hw wasn't doing a comedy bit.

Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131 ... LastLast