Page 120 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,800 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Fanatic Member

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Italian Democracy emergency

Good morning my name is Matteo Gracis and I am an independent journalist, this video is a denunciation of the serious situation in which Italy is today.
    Democracy in our country has been compromised and many of us fear that it will never be restored in the name of an endless and questionable emergency.
    In february 2021 mario draghi took office at the head of the government; economist and banker, former goldman sachs man, former president of the ecb european central bank and current member of the group of thirty, as well as one of the main people responsible for the economic and social collapse of greece in 2015. Since taking office, the draghi government has already used the vote of confidence 35 times. An instrument that allows the majority to approve laws and decrees, effectively depriving parliament of its functions. In fact, the vote of confidence prevents any discussion of changes to the texts brought to the classroom by the executive.
    The opposition, already almost non-existent, has now no sense of existence. As well as the opinions within the different parties.
    We are faced with a single major party that governs Italy.
    Completely ignoring the will and the needs of Italian citizens, the minorities that democracy must always respect and protect,
    today in Italy they are literally persecuted.
    In fact, there are several articles of the italian constitution that this government is openly violating:
    from article 4 that recognizes to all citizens the right to work,
    Article 13, which declares that personal freedom is inviolable, and
    Article 21 that defends the freedom of speech and thought,
    Article 24 which states that everyone can take legal action to protect their rights,
    the right to demonstrate has even been compromised and limited.
    In this state there is now no room for those who are not aligned with the directives of the authorities.
    But this is a typical feature of dictatorial regimes not of modern democracies.

The press conferences called by the Prime Minister Mario Draghi are full of fake news and falsehoods: among the best known is the statement "you do not get vaccinated, you get sick, you die" issued last July, or the one that promised citizens a quick return to "normal" thanks to the green pass, as well as the security of not infecting or being infected guaranteed to those vaccinated made in October 2021.
    Statements that no one dares to deny or correct, and even the few harmless questions that are asked by journalists are not answered.
    In the meantime, the government in question brings forward and approves laws that are in favor of a few and to the detriment of the community, such as the abolition of the cap on the maximum salaries of public managers or the privatization of water. The latter was even included in an amendment at night, thus cancelling the debate with local authorities.

as of march 2020, italy is one of the states in the world that has suffered the most restrictions on personal freedoms in response to covid19,
    at the same time 90.57% of the population over 12 has received at least one dose of vaccine or has been cured by the maximum six months, so it should be, according to the authorities, immunized.
    This despite the fact that on December 15, 2021, date in which the intensive care units of Italian hospitals were occupied to 9.48 percent ( according to official data ) , the government has extended again the state of emergency until March 31, 2022. At the same time it introduced the super green pass; a pass necessary to work, use public transport and enter restaurants or practice competitive sports.
    Making it mandatory, but without assuming responsibility for any adverse reactions, a health treatment still at an experimental stage and, in the light of official data of doubtful efficacy.
    in the light of official data of dubious effectiveness.
    A discriminating tool for millions of Italian citizens.
    Despite the fact that the institutions have repeatedly reiterated how all this may have been put in place to deal with the health emergency caused by the advent of sars Cov2, in these 24 months there has been no provision in any way to strengthen the hospitals by increasing the places in intensive care,
    nor has consideration been given to home care, which could have helped relieve the pressure on hospitals.
    On the contrary, care has even been hindered and further cuts to public healthcare have been implemented.

In all this, Italian journalism is dead, and has turned into pure propaganda. The media merely report the government's statements; they have become its press office. They do not make more inquiries or uncomfortable questions of any kind, there is no more confrontation and debate and no space is given to critical voices of dissent.
    Imagine how distorted the citizens' perception of reality can be;
    If it is sunny outside but the television says it is raining, everyone goes out with an open umbrella, and this is what has been happening for the past two years. In the meantime, public contributions to publishing have increased and specific funds have even been allocated to disseminate institutional communications.
    To try to stem this scourge, in the spring of last year, together with some colleagues and collaborators, we founded a new online newspaper entitled "l'indipendente", without advertising of any kind or ties to political parties.
    In our opinion this is the only way to offer an impartial information without conflicts of interest, to get verified news and updates on what happens in our country I invite you to connect to www.lindipendente.online.
    The real emergency in Italy today is not health but political, because we are increasingly moving away from true democracy approaching a polite dictatorship.
    Soon the emergency will also be economic and social. We are a country on the brink of the abyss where hundreds of thousands of small and medium-sized companies will soon be forced to close, and where social inequalities are increasingly evident.
    The President of the Republic, Sergio Mattarella, who should be the Guarantor of the Constitution, instead endorses any delusion of the government. And in the meantime he has recently declared, near the end of his mandate, that he is leaving a "united" country, when perhaps it has never been as divided as it is now.
    The blame and responsibility for this cannot be placed on a virus or pandemic but on its management. And in our case to the Conte government, the draghi government and all its ministers .
    We will resist and fight for our rights and our country thank you for your attention.

The Idiot

Yeah, its terrible what is happening in the south Europe.
    we all know that governments are corrupted. and Italy has a history of that, so its not strange they are using this situation for their own benefits.
    what we need is a purge. the removal of all the corruption in all governments in the world and let common people be in charge with normal salaries.

Last edited by baka; Jan 17th, 2022 at 07:25 AM.

The Idiot

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nV1c0N5bS1Xu/
    quite interesting

Shankara Chetty could be called a second Zelenko. He is a medical doctor, a general practitioner in South Africa who has treated more than 7000 Covid patients successfully, without the need for extra oxygen or hospitalization. Through meticulous observation he was able to discern the nature of Covid-19 as a two-phase illness with a respiratory and an allergic phase, and to develop a treatment protocol which he describes in the first part of the interview.

In the second part he is talking about how he sees the pandemic, long covid, the virus and its variants, the whack scenes, and the development of a new medicine, to treat the negative effects from the spike proteins.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Just read this in the news:

The world's ten richest men have become even richer during the pandemic years, while the vast majority have had reduced incomes, according to a report from the human rights organization Oxfam.

The total wealth of the ten richest people has increased from the equivalent of approximately SEK 6,300 billion to SEK 13,500 billion in 2020 and 2021. For 99 percent of the world's population, on the other hand, income has decreased and 160 million people have suffered from poverty during the pandemic, especially non-whites. ethnic minorities and women.
    This isn't an accident. Like I said, self interest governs the world.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    This isn't an accident. Like I said, self interest governs the world.
    I reminds me of a game of Monopoly. Everyone starts out even and by the luck of the dice, luck of the draws, and some skills, the property is bought and money accumulated. It will end up with the wealth being owned by fewer and fewer players Gradually poorer players will be forced out because they cannot afford to play. The only thing I left is to start the game over again. That pattern has played out many times in our history.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    I reminds me of a game of Monopoly. Everyone starts out even and by the luck of the dice, luck of the draws, and some skills, the property is bought and money accumulated. It will end up with the wealth being owned by fewer and fewer players Gradually poorer players will be forced out because they cannot afford to play. The only thing I left is to start the game over again. That pattern has played out many times in our history.
    Monopoly is a mock-up of the real thing. The rules are designed for that very outcome. You cannot have super wealthy people without casting a whole lot of people into poverty. Why do you think America hated the idea of communism so much? The core idea of communism grates against the very human desire to put self first.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Yeah, which is why communism never happened. Every country that called itself communist morphed into autocracy almost immediately. Communism is an unstable philosophy, like a radioactive particle with a very short half-life.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

King of sapila

Communism, Nepotism,Cronyism,Fascism,Nazism.
    But I think currently we have Hypnotism, I can't figure out why we vote those idiots so I think hypnotism is a fair assumption.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

PowerPoster

what we need is a purge. the removal of all the corruption in all governments in the world and let common people be in charge with normal salaries
    Like the French revolution, Russian revolution, Cuba and many many others? Were the people any better off? I can't think of any, surely there must have been some success. Purging out the current government doesn't insure removal of corruption. I'm all for removing corruption, but how???

As for salaries, in the US the president makes $400,000, members of congress $174,000. Seems reasonable, @ the same as doctors. If accumulating money is your goal there are better ways.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    But I think currently we have Hypnotism, I can't figure out why we vote those idiots so I think hypnotism is a fair assumption.
    I still didn't have the chance to watch this video, but someone could take a look and see:

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    I still didn't have the chance to watch this video, but someone could take a look and see:
    I will have to watch this. It is a mystery to me. I now know 2 people vaxxed who got sick: my nephew two dose positive suspected delta, few symptoms and recovered and then my aunt boostered, omicron now in hospital on oxygen.
    They all believe it is that “mild” because they got vaxxed. Isn’t this against science? 80% contracting the original wuhan strain did not even notice it! (Ischgl study). Omicron is generally milder! If I just mention that it now must be allowed to discuss the efficiency of the vax, I am getting stoned for blasphemy…
    BTW, no one yet has explained the numbers from that Scottish paper I posted a few pages back…

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by digitalShaman View Post
    BTW, no one yet has explained the numbers from that Scottish paper I posted a few pages back…
    Simple, as I said before (in case you didn't notice) the vaccine is useless against omicron.

That friend of my I mentioned in a few posts back is still sick. I think it has been more than a month ago. He rarely answers the phone (his son does). As an update:

He wasn't vaccinated and got the virus.
    After a few days he went to the hospital.
    After a few days he got bored and checked himself out.
    Went home and would not return phone calls.

We got an update yesterday. He is still VERY sick in bed and he has lost 46 pounds. I'm thinking at this point he has become a long hauler. He is over sixty-five with diabetes. I'm not going to go back through the links but I think it is well over a month since he got sick.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

PowerPoster

That friend of my I mentioned in a few posts back is still sick. I think it has been more than a month ago. He rarely answers the phone (his son does). As an update:

We got an update yesterday. He is still VERY sick in bed and he has lost 46 pounds. I'm thinking at this point he has become a long hauler. He is over sixty-five with diabetes. I'm not going to go back through the links but I think it is well over a month since he got sick.
    Sorry to hear that. Hospital trauma and long term trauma isn't acknowledged very frequently around here. It's such a strange virus, or maybe it just feels that way because it's new. Omicron is suppose to be less severe but our daily death rate has risen from 1,200+ to 1,700+. That's tragic.

There are indicators that the O wave will peak quickly (we might already be there). Let hope so.

King of sapila

Hope he get's better.
    Personally I've seen a lot of people getting a leave of absence in the company but the mostly stay home with mild if any symptoms vaxed of unvaxed but i think most of the people in the company are vaxed.
    I haven't heard of anyone even going to the hospital. Generally, it's been a few weeks since I heard someone checking, in to the point that I'm wondering what the heck are all these deaths they are showing us every day.

The Idiot

I will post this again,
    but its a most watch

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nV1c0N5bS1Xu/

very good insight about covid.
    I think this guy cracked it.
    very good explaining how it works, about all his patients, what he discovered, what helped
    he used a cocktail of medicines, steroids, antihistamine and a few other things to help people that got that reaction the 8th day and helped all patients to recover, without the need of hospitalization and oxygen.

of course big pharma will not recommend this at all. they want to inject spike proteins inside your body.

Frenzied Member

Hey Tyson, that is sad to hear, all the best to your friend. Covid can certainly be dangerous for some (and it sounds like your friend is in the risk group with overweight and diabetes), i am in no way denying that. but i think the risk is terribly exaggerated in the media, the politicians terribly overreacted and the vax is terribly overrated and glorified.

Frenzied Member

Simple, as I said before (in case you didn't notice) the vaccine is useless against omicron.
    pssst, the numbers even suggest a negative effect

King of sapila

I was the first to post it here in the Denmark report but it was an early one so I used caution.

PowerPoster

I was the first to post it here in the Denmark report but it was an early one so I used caution.
    As for Denmark... one of the Countries with the highest vacc-rates,
    but also apparently one which is using real, unfaked numbers in their reports and studies...

Here's 3 current Charts, all showing the recent, roughly 7-weeks-interval,
    when Omicron started to take over from Delta, all curves from Dec. 1 2021 - up to the current day:

1) Showing, that the current Vaccines were (and are) unable to prevent the huge Omicron-wave
    .. (the current top of the wave is factor 6 higher than on Dec. 1 - and still climbing)
    https://ourworldindata.org/explorers...e&country=~DNK

2) Showing, that Omicron (referring to the fear-mongering in most channels), is not causing higher ICU-occupation
    .. (despite the huge increase of infections, observable in 1))

3) And in case anyone still needs proof, that Omicron-is far less deadly than Delta...
    .. (currently it is factor 4 lower than on Dec. 1, and it will sink further because the infections are still climbing and the ICU-occupation is sinking)

Olaf

The Idiot

maybe this is better?
    this is a 1on1 interview with Shankara Chetty and Maria Zeee
    https://rumble.com/vsokj8-dr.-shanka...-0-deaths.html

I recommend everyone to listen to this.
    it could actually save someone dear to you if you know this.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 18th, 2022 at 10:44 AM.

The Idiot

this video is quite good: https://rumble.com/vst08o-karen-king...-children.html

what is says is this, in a study:

the data show vaccinated resp unvaccinated. and of course unvaccinated are always over-representative. they show sign of infection and get sick.
    telling the public: look here, if u are vaccinated you are safe. look at those imbecile unvaccinated how many that gets sick!

but, reading the rapport further, they tell you something that nobody cares about:
    after 1 week, "a lot" of vaccinated people got sick.

that means, the vaccine is protecting you from the "corona" but not from the spike-protein allergic reaction, that is the one that is fatal.

it all makes sense.
    watch the video with Shankara Chetty first. it explain why this it like that.

and if this will not make you change your mind, nothing will.

Frenzied Member

This is a german documentation about the Swineflue of 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKkQH6JO4n8

switch on auto translated subtitles if you dont speak german.

Why not mesmerism? Ol' Mesmer has faded in popularity. It's hip to hype Hypnotism, while mesmerism molders.

King of sapila

I have linked mesmerism with a good thing so while possible I prefer Hypnotism.
    But yeah if that will bring back the bears...

Lord knows they need it, after this season.

You probably aren't talking about the team from Chicago, but I have no idea what you are talking about, so that's as good as any.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    watch the video with Shankara Chetty first. it explain why this it like that.
    I found this transcript: https://sca.news/en/corona-committee...ona-committee/

of his testimony https://www.bitchute.com/video/nV1c0N5bS1Xu/

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Lord knows they need it, after this season.

You probably aren't talking about the team from Chicago, but I have no idea what you are talking about, so that's as good as any.
    Lol, my first though was that you will think what you thought.

Actually I'm talking about claws, disembowelment and bites. Vaxbies favorites

In that case I have no idea what you mean. How does hypnotism bring back bears? Bring them back to where?

PowerPoster

I have noticed that most of the news sites that every day publish the new covid cases, also mention the accumulated cases and accumulated deaths from the pandemic started, also showing graphs of the accumulated data, like reminding to everyone how many people died and the bad of this pandemic, also giving the impression with those graphs that have ascending curves (because it is accumulated data) that the situation is only getting worse.

If that is not on purpose and the direction from above, tell me what it is.

IDK in your countries if they are doing the same thing, but my guess is that it must be global.

The Idiot

another attempt to control:

270 researchers, doctors and nurses are now demanding in a joint appeal that Spotify stop podcasts with incorrect and misleading information about vaccines, reports Dagens Nyheter.

Among other things, the researchers point to Joe Rogan's podcast "The Joe Rogan experience", the most popular podcast on Spotify and the largest podcast in the world, as one of the world's most influential sources of harmful information about vaccines and the corona pandemic.

"This is not just a health issue but a societal issue of terrible proportions and Spotify is to blame for letting this kind of activity thrive on the platform," the researchers write in the appeal.

The researchers' anger against Spotify was aroused after Joe Rogan interviewed the well-known vaccine opponent Robert Malone, who, among other things, compared the requirements for vaccines and restrictions with the Nazi extermination camps.

I have noticed that most of the news sites that every day publish the new covid cases, also mention the accumulated cases and accumulated deaths from the pandemic started, also showing graphs of the accumulated data, like reminding to everyone how many people died and the bad of this pandemic, also giving the impression with those graphs that have ascending curves (because it is accumulated data) that the situation is only getting worse.

IDK in your countries if they are doing the same thing, but my guess is that it must be global.
    Why would it be directions from above? People misuse data all the time, it doesn't mean they are being controlled into doing so. News is about selling a story. That's why most news is bad news: That's what sells. Showing the cumulative deaths doesn't bother me so much. Whether that is misleading depends on what message you are discussing. That's actually an issue that we wrestle with in counting salmon redds (nests). Nobody is directing us as to how to count salmon, but we end up with two different approaches (cumulative and otherwise) that can be used differently depending on the question being asked. You just have to understand what is being reported so that you don't misuse the data. For that reason, I don't mind cumulative death reporting for COVID.

However, I don't agree with cumulative infection rate reporting for COVID. There's a use for that, but the data isn't being used correctly. You could use that to look at population immunity, but I've only occasionally heard anybody mention cumulative infection rates in that context. Daily or weekly infection rate seems like the only thing that should be reported for infections. That figure certainly leads on any reporting that I've heard locally, but the cumulative infection count is often also included and it shouldn't be.

Still, I'd say it's just because people don't do stats all that well.

King of sapila

In that case I have no idea what you mean. How does hypnotism bring back bears? Bring them back to where?
    I'm amazed. You just answered yourself the question an you still ask me?

PowerPoster

Daily or weekly infection rate seems like the only thing that should be reported for infections.
    I've stopped checking the daily numbers for the US. It seems very inconsistent, weekend number are always much smaller, then some really big numbers early in the week as they catch up on the reporting. Been just checking the 7 day averages for a while now.

Reporting cumulatives is common, never thought I'd hear someone use that a sign of something nefarious.

PowerPoster

I just wanted to know if in other countries people are seeing the same behavior from media, not to get opinions and interpretations from negacionists.

BTW: I'm watching this video about the society hypnotized, it is a bit boring, but what it describes is true anyway:

PowerPoster

He is a psychologist that is explaining mass formation, and how the mass-formed people can sacrifice lot of individual things (freedom, goods, even their lives) for the "good of the mass".

It happened with Nazis and also with Communists in USSR.

I'm in minute 22.

I'm amazed. You just answered yourself the question an you still ask me?
    How does hypnotism have anything to do with bears? No bear I have ever encountered was readily hypnotized.

It's definitely on purpose. They can scare the population into selling their freedom for security.

It's funny, I remember in the very beginning of this whole pandemic. I too was quite scared of it. Then one night I asked the missus to pull up some numbers for me on the internet and I crunched them myself. I wanted to know what my chances of dying were and I found them to be too low for me to be as worried as I was. Shortly after we both contracted it, it lasted 3 days for me and 5 days for her. We silently recovered right in the privacy of our own home using common household treatments like Panadol, orange juice, vitamins, rubbing alcohol and vix. I stopped caring about Covid after that.

He is a psychologist that is explaining mass formation, and how the mass-formed people can sacrifice lot of individual things (freedom, goods, even their lives) for the "good of the mass".
    It happens with well above 99.9% of humans. Every society means that you sacrifice some individual things for the "good of the mass." Therefore, the only people who don't do that are the rare few that aren't part of society. Those people are usually insane, and the insanity means that they can't live in society.

PowerPoster

It happens with well above 99.9% of humans. Every society means that you sacrifice some individual things for the "good of the mass." Therefore, the only people who don't do that are the rare few that aren't part of society. Those people are usually insane, and the insanity means that they can't live in society.
    The only problem is when you do that based on lies for the benefit of an elite.
    That's happens when your mind have been narrowed too much, to the point that you don't see other things, you only focus on one (alleged) problem.

Page 120 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130 ... LastLast