Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657
Results 2,241 to 2,253 of 2253

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

King of sapila

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Greece, spar...OK,I don't want to explain again. As I've said side A and Side B.

I want to stigmatize the governments.
    Draghi Italy - corporate pawn
    Mitsotakis Greece- corporate pawn + No1 idiot of Europe.
    Baiden US - corporate pawn

I know fore sure that our "Genius" took his percentage of cash to promote German corporate vaccines but not sure about the others. Probably took the loot secretly? Because our is an idiot and he promotes German vaccines publicly.

Now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pT6_CxodVs
    Go to 7:14 , 309 deaths in Israel that is only the 15,8 of the total side effects of the vaccine.
    They also say that Israel will impose bracelets to vaccinated people so they can be tracked!! I hope with all my power to try to do that in Greece. PLEASE!!
    Also if you want to go "by the book" look the video at 15:40 Greece vs India . So we are probably dying on the streets right now. Hmmm, I don't see nothing, hmmm, nop.

Anywho,since summer is coming and we are getting in that Greek island mood, I prefer to slip to the more humorous side of things from now on, unless something special comes by.
    So:
    Last edited by sapator; May 9th, 2021 at 12:45 PM.

King of sapila

Covid vaccination side effects:

PowerPoster

If a person dies, what ultimately causes it? For that, you have to be able to define death, which is becoming increasingly difficult.
    It's simple really. There is only one cause of death, your heart stops beating. lol

King of sapila

I concur.
    Vaccinated zombies and vampires would be tracked that way.

Frenzied Member

French President Macron has directly reprimanded the United States for saying that the so-called "vaccine patent exemption" is just an oral show. The United States says it wants to open up its patent rights, but in practice, it has left all the vaccines for its own use. So far, 100 percent of the vaccines in the United States have flowed into their own countries.

As of May 7, the COVID-19 vaccination rate in the UK (at least one shot) was 51.5 per cent, second only to Israel, 44.4 per cent in the United States, and 30.4 per cent in Germany and 24.6 per cent in France, compared with 30.4 per cent in Germany and 24.6 per cent in France.

Macron made it clear that discussing the intellectual property rights of vaccines is not a top priority. In order to make vaccines more widely used, countries should not stop raw materials and vaccine exports, and called on the United States to end not only the ban on vaccine exports, but also the export ban on raw materials for vaccine production.

Frenzied Member

In China, we can pick it up for free, but many people don't want to go because we don't have viruses here.。 If the virus can still be infected. Fortunately, our vaccines are all inactivated vaccines.In theory, Vaccine injection, generally will not be infected.

After the first needle has been more than a month, said to wait for their telephone notification, they can play over it?I don't know when I can get a second shot.

In fact, vaccines should be free of charge. Pharmaceutical companies subsidized by the state.How much collusion and corruption they have within them, we don't care about him, anyway, the people don't have to spend money.

Vaccines are free here, too.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

Slightly out of date, and you can argue these are one man's opinions, but this guy is pretty plugged in:

The Ins and Outs of Vaccine Diplomacy

The term you’re looking for is “vaccine diplomacy”.

It comes at a fortuitous time. The United States has backed away from the world. This isn’t a Clinton thing or a W Bush thing or an Obama thing or a Trump thing or a Biden thing, but instead a United States thing. The American people lost interest in playing a constructive role in the world three decades ago, and America’s political leadership has molded itself around that fact. Trump may have been instinctually and publicly hostile to all things international, but Biden is only different in tone. Biden’s Buy-American program is actually more anti-globalization than Trump’s America-First rhetoric as it is an express violation of most of America’s international trade commitments. TeamBiden says it wants to reestablish America’s global leadership…but it plans to do so without any troops or money. Sorry, but that’s not how it works.

Which makes the possibilities for vaccine diplomacy wildly interesting. The United States has no responsibility to provide COVID vaccines to the world. It can – it will – distribute them, but it will want something in return.

PowerPoster

But it's Biden, who mocked Trump for Operation Warp Speed which brought us the vaccines. So do we trust this clown?

PowerPoster

Dr. Strangelove, er, Fauci, caught red-handed again.

Funneling money to Wuhan lab biowarfare development.

King of sapila

Trust them guys, it's you trustworthy media. Don't use masks.
    Ah that's funny, that is quite funny.

PowerPoster

I'm waiting for a rash of public beatdowns of exposed vax-cheaters.

King of sapila

No, now the unmasked vaccinated will spread the disease to non vaccinated so the vaccinated will be locked down, and maybe shot down, ZOMBIE TIMEEEEE!!!! I'm coming for you!! Yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!
    All of this get to show that nobody have a clue what is going on over here, but the golden rule is to do the opposite your media tell you. Orrr, now they tell you to lift the mask so you must obey.Obeeeyyy! Media Media, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they lie to you.. Hahaha.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657