Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,840 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    It's definitely on purpose. They can scare the population into selling their freedom for security.
    And that's definitely rubbish. Of course most people survive. The death rate was ALWAYS reported to be very low for the vast majority of people. That doesn't matter for those who did die or the families of those who did die.

What freedom did you sell? What security did you gain? Once again the conspiracy has foundered on the rocks of incompetence, yet you still believe in it. Some grand plan to gain...well, nothing obvious, but it was still a grand plan and it failed. If your goal in life was to go on a cruise in 2020...okay, your goal was thwarted, but otherwise, what have you lost?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

You Shaggy are in an alternative reality, so we can't talk about the same things, because we live in different universes.

Evidently, though mine's better.

PowerPoster

From 26:27:

One characteristic of mass formation is that it makes people extremely intolerant for dissonant voices, for other voices, and actually we can easily understand that if we know that these other voices, these different voices, threatened to wake people up and to confront them again with these problematic conditions before the mass formation existed, so meaning that if someone tries to convince someone that the corona narrative is wrong or that the mass narrative is wrong, then the people feels that he is at risk of waking up and in that case that he will be confronted again with the initial free-floating anxiety (that he had before the mass formation) and the the lack of social bond and stuff.
    And so that's one of the reasons why people are highly intolerant

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Yes, a lot better.

The only problem is that your universe is not secure.

What freedom did you sell? What security did you gain?
    Please tell me you're joking....
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

Maybe there really is a multiverse. lol

That doesn't matter for those who did die or the families of those who did die.
    I've lost people to Covid too and I still don't care about it as much as "they" want me to. Covid didn't kill anymore people I know or care about than any other thing. Eg. Gun violence, fires, sickness, accidents or one of the many dozens of things that killed people everyday before Covid's arrival.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

When people care about reality and truth by applying common sense and logic, being rational, they tend to agree in one universe.

Other people that prefer to build their own universes, they live in universes "much better" generally.

If your goal in life was to go on a cruise in 2020...okay, your goal was thwarted, but otherwise, what have you lost?
    Oh boy. I really don't want to go down this road and get personal again. I'll just say that by the sheer luck of having the right clients we didn't go from having a comfortable life to 2 steps away from starving.....

PowerPoster

Covid was (is?) a real threat, but that doesn't mean that they didn't amplify it as much as possible. Using truths and also using lies.
    It became more clear now with Omicron, since it was known that it was mild, but they insisted with their fear-mongering the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    Covid was (is?) a real threat, but that doesn't mean that they didn't amplify it as much as possible. Using truths and also using lies.
    It became more clear now with Omicron, since it was known that it was mild, but they insisted with their fear-mongering the same as before.
    In my opinion their main tactic was focusing more on the numbers than percentages. 3000 sounds a lot bigger than 1% in a lot of people's ears.

PowerPoster

A few days ago I posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    It is my experience from what I see in my country regarding media, politics and so, that about 1/3 of the population prefer to be deceived, being lied doesn't matter, they are fanatics. They don't reason and don't want to know facts.
    1/3 are in the opposite side, they hate to be deceived (and stolen) but some become also very fanatic about being in the opposite side and don't look to actual facts, just anything that is according to their ideas is OK.
    And the other 1/3 is in the middle, they don't know what to think and sometimes are more convinced from one side and sometimes from the other.
    At the end, this 1/3 of the middle defines the outcome, at least while we (still) have democracy.

This perception is not only mine, I remember that I read that there are studies pointing that in more or less the same proportions. Now I don't recall what studies were, they were something of the US government (perhaps CIA) of some decades ago. Sorry that I can't provide something more accurate.

But now I don't think we are globally in that proportion regarding what it is really happening in this pandemic, due to the opposing information being systematically suppressed.
    The expert in the video says at 35:00:

In a process of mass formation, there are three groups, there are always three groups.
    There is one group [of] only about 30% of the people [who] is really hypnotized. That's something strange, and also in a totalitarian state only 30 percent of the population is really totalitarian.

There is a second group of about 40% who usually does not go against the the mass, or the crowd, so they also follow the crowd. And in that way there is a group of 70% who is going along with the system or with the masses.

And then there is an additional group of about 30 percent who is also not hypnotized ["also" because the second group of 40% is not hypnotized, but just follows the mass] and who tries to speak out or to do something.
    And that group is extremely heterogeneous. It's of all political backgrounds of all socio-economic statuses, of all ethnic groups.

It's very hard to define what this third group is, but this third group is usually about 25% or 30%.
    So if this group could really unify, as soon as this group is really one group, as soon as this group finds a way to really identify with each other, the crisis is over and the mass formation stops. That's the challenge.
    As I said, I saw that in my country.

The 40% of the middle (that just follow the mass), as soon as they perceive that the third groups is large enough, they change side (it is a process, not all change side, at least at once). Specially when they perceive that the third group represents better values than the first group, along with experiencing the consequences of the ideas of the first group.

The Idiot

we have been indoctrinated by media our entire life with conspiracy theories.
    and when we are overflow with that many people tend to shut down. too much and the brain is censoring it.
    thats the problem here. the people that runs the world economic forum knows it and are using it in details.

even with hard evidence those people will just censor it. no matter what you say and what you present.

- 1. we have a doctor showing in details how covid works and have a protocol how to treat it, successfully.
    - 2. we have a doctor explaining real data, that if you read the whole document it shows that theres symptoms showing after 1 week.

just this 2 would explain "a lot" whats going on.
    just this 2 would also make you wonder, if those 2 knows this, why not big pharma and experts?

and you will choose "its a conspiracy".

The Idiot

exactly, we need to be reminded Eduardo.
    but how many even care?
    thats the scary thing. they don't, they just rationalize saying: its not the same. it will not happen, stop with this nonsense, we are smarter now.

are we really?

while putting your head in the sand, free speech is oppressed and persecuted.

I posted about the news yesterday, that they want to shut down The Joe Rogan experience on spotify.
    and today in the news:
    the intelligence agency here in Sweden: (Säpo is like CIA)
    Säpo warns of increased misinformation online.
    The security police are now warning of what they believe is increased disinformation and extremist propaganda on the internet linked to the pandemic.
    and other news:
    Selfish of pregnant women not to get vaccinated
    Only half have taken syringe against covid-19
    they and intensifying it each day.
    a propaganda machine to force everybody to take it.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 19th, 2022 at 04:11 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    exactly, we need to be reminded Eduardo.
    but how many even care?
    thats the scary thing. they don't, they just rationalize saying: its not the same. it will not happen, stop with this nonsense, we are smarter now.

are we really?

while putting your head in the sand, free speech is oppressed and persecuted.

I posted about the news yesterday, that they want to shut down The Joe Rogan experience on spotify.
    and today in the news:
    the intelligence agency here in Sweden: (Säpo is like CIA)

and other news:

they and intensifying it each day.
    a propaganda machine to force everybody to take it.
    At minute 7:46:

How serious those warning signs were taken, is exemplified by my mother, who, when I asked her if we had to worry about a guy like Hitler, she said, "No. We are living in a democracy. We have the protection of the police. Nobody's going to hurt us."

So talk about warning signs, there were plenty of them.

Did we take them seriously?
    My family didn't. Never believed that Germans would stoop so low that they would implement the threats which one fanatic uttered...
    And so, our own life went from bad to worse and it culminated in July of 1942, when we were arrested and sent to a concentration camp.

PowerPoster

It is the exact same thing: before they burned books, today's nobody reads/needs books, people are censored in major media (youtube, TV channels, etc).

The same thing is already happening now.

Some say: it won't happen here in America.
    It is already happening, don't you see?

But mandated vaccines won't happen, they say. Because we have democracy, supreme court, etc.
    Really? Do you think that these things will protect you?

The same as the mother of this man believed that the police in Germany would protect them.

They go step by step. One year ago, vaccines mandates was not even considered. Now in some countries they are about to be issued (Austria, may be Australia, France).

You have to be very blind for not seeing it.

The same happened in Germany, as this man said:

So talk about warning signs, there were plenty of them.

The Idiot

my thoughts are:

where should I move if things starts to get ugly?

I mean, I should not have those thoughts at all, and I live in one of the most open country in the world and I don't feel protected at all.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    my thoughts are:

where should I move if things starts to get ugly?

I mean, I should not have those thoughts at all, and I live in one of the most open country in the world and I don't feel protected at all.
    Difficult question, can't answer now.

PowerPoster

Well, the video is worth watching.

It is a bit pain to watch because the guy stutters (actually both of them do it a bit).
    But the information is very enlightening.

We are talking about this virus all the time, but I came to the conclusion that this virus is just a tool on their plan, nothing else. The problem is much bigger.
    We saw in the last two years the first step to a totalitarian system.

This is only the first step of their plan. The goal is a totalitarian global "management" (I'm not sure whether to call it "government").

No surprise that Bill Gates and others were already announcing that will be other pandemics and other threats.
    Of course, it is not because they are prophets, it is because they are announcing what they are planning to do.

King of sapila

Moving is giving up.
    Of course giving up is an option if things get ugly, I totally respect that.
    The problem is that people are willing not to give up and fight but they don't know how to.
    The have voted for corrupted people. They don't know who is corrupted or not, media fuss their minds.
    It's difficult to make a right choice with all these things happening around, you may trust someone, a channel, a spotifyier only to find out that they are on the take also.
    So I don't have an answer other that search search search if you have the time for it and decide.

Vaccines search was easy, they practically did not hide well so everyone knows by now that the where for the big bucks, sure they also made questionable vaccines in the process.
    I would imagine than if Omicron was actually more lethal and with medical reports coming out showing a negative immunity on vaccines, vaxbies would have srit their pants but they got lucky and they play it cool now. Well luck does not always substitute decisions. Sometimes it does but sometimes really does not. Also lucky is what the aftereffects of the experimental vaccines would be. You played the dice let's see what it will bring up.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

How does hypnotism have anything to do with bears? No bear I have ever encountered was readily hypnotized.
    I tried once and I barely got away with my life...
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    I tried once and I barely got away with my life...
    Not being able to do so does not automatically mean that it is not possible.
    I would suggest another go at it

The Idiot

well, its not "move" because I don't like the situation right now.
    its "move" when they are about to take your stuff and force you to resettle to another location and force you to do what they think are "right" for you depending on a "social-scoring-system" that of course is manipulated.
    I own nothing, and I need to comply. if I don't take the vaccine they remove my "benefit" and I get transferred to a much worse location, or even worse, they force it on me, since I don't have rights anymore.

this:
    "No. We are living in a democracy. We have the protection of the police. Nobody's going to hurt us."

right now we are here, people believe in the system.
    but if this gets worse and worse and worse, there will be a moment in time when theres no more choice to move, you can't anymore.
    right now they are changing the covid-certificate so its only valid if you have taken 3 shots.
    so, for all the unvaccinated it means u need to take 1, 2, 3 before you can get it.
    and if they increase to 4, it takes even longer before you get this certificate that allows you to move out of the country.

I need to get it from the black market. that the police is trying to crack everywhere. so soon theres no option for that as well.

so, only the vaccinated can move, all others are stuck. soon we need to dig a tunnel to escape.

of course this is the worse case scenario.
    but remember the world economic forum wants this to happen, a perfect world where everybody are happy without owning anything.

King of sapila

That's what the hypnotized bears are for. To dig the tunnels.

King of sapila

Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response.
    Nothing new, just saying https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ystem-ema-says
    Also hope this is not true but I just glimpsed it https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/09/uk...eveloping-ade/

The Idiot

well we can not be sure, the site its labeled as fake: (dailyexpose)

https://www.logically.ai/articles/ac...e-daily-expose

the question is. why?
    why would there be so much fake, and for what reason?
    to sell some paper? to get donations? clicks?

we know people want money. everything is about that. at least for the majority of people.
    to create a site just to spread misinformation, why? to tell people, do not take the vaccine.

ok, lets say we are fooled. but I already got covid, it was like a normal flu.
    so its not that if I don't take the vaccine I will die.
    sure I will not follow the masses, but it will not do much harm, since we know how a corona virus spread.
    vaccinated are already spreading it around, so its not that its our fault.

that means, theres no logic to if everything is fake except maybe they want me to donate for their site. money.

or theres fake-sites created to confuse people. if theres so much fake out there, everything most be fake, making people almost immune against any information outside the narrative.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 19th, 2022 at 07:40 AM.

King of sapila

Yeah I do sincerely hope it's fake.
    As much as I find it "insert your swear word here" to vaccinate with the 3rd dose if you are healthy and not in a dangerous category, I also have people close to me that did that so I don't want to see them get hurt.

But, I have heard that one of the vaccine reactions is the ability to hypnotize bears. I would suggest the following:

So you get close to the bear, right?
    And you pull out the hypno equipment, an old clock or the other slip slap medallion and such.
    Now you don't want to alarm the bear so you need to get sprayed with honey, this will keep the bear calm.
    And now you start saying the "vaxgic" words. "Bear be, bear see, be my hypno bear to be" .
    Anyone tried it let me know how it went.

The Idiot

maybe theres a bit of "truth" behind a fake news.

by telling the population that something happened, spreading it around
    and later you create a its fake-campaign against it,
    you will add a "mistrust" inside peoples mind about that "something".
    so if in the future something like this would happen, maybe a real doctor would tell a story,
    people will consider it "yeah right, another fake news"

I believe in something else.
    listening to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (u can find the interview here: https://zeeemedia.com/interviews/)
    he says that not all batches are "contaminated". that means, if you are unlucky you get that "bad" batch that will cause damage.
    but most of the time its a "good" batch.

the reason they do this, is to control the narrative, create outburst of death/sickness in a region for their own agenda, maybe scare tactics.

so maybe that "fake news" theres a bit of truth, if we gonna believe Dr. Reiner Fuellmich.

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    Anyone tried it let me know how it went.
    "We have not yet heard any one reporting it not working, so we assume it works great and is save and effective!"

King of sapila

I wonder if the bear jew falls into the bear category...

PowerPoster

Wow, this thread gets weirder and weirder. People arguing both sides are starting to remind me of that Jack Elam character, the Crazy Old Coot in hat and moustache in an episode of The Twilight Zone:

"Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up"

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

this thread gets weirder and weirder
    I gave up trying to follow it over Christmas and really can't be bothered to wade through it again to catch up. A quick skim told me that a load of commercially motivated media organizations conspired with governments from around the world to murder their consumer base in massive numbers. It had something to do with the rising cost of social care.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Please tell me you're joking....
    Nope. I was honestly curious. I can tell you what my answer is:

In the US, there was a brief period of lockdown in early 2020. That had no negative impact on me, because it wasn't real. There are countries that enforced strict lockdowns, used the police to enforce them, etc. That wasn't the case in the US in general, and was even less the case where I live. For me, lockdown just meant that I didn't have to commute quite as often. That was literally the ONLY impact it had. There WOULD have been an impact if I was short on toilet paper, because there was a run on toilet paper such that stores were totally empty. However, by pure chance, I had bought a bunch not long before COVID showed up, so I knew I didn't need any for several months, without even dipping into my backpacking supply.

Following that brief lockdown, there was a much longer phase during with masks were more or less required to be worn in most stores. Not all, and enforcement was spotty, but it happened. That isn't much of a burden. Those same stores require people to wear shirts and shoes, so a mask was just a further article of clothing. Since I have a beard, it looked silly (for some reason, masks cause beards to jut forwards rather comically) and was most likely cosmetic.

After a few months of that, all stores dropped mask requirements. By the time I went on a long bike ride, last summer, I carried a mask with me, since I didn't know what local conventions would be in place, but that was about it. Sometime around then, my employer went back to mandatory masks in the office after having dropped them for several months. They also have something of a dress code that is occasionally quite strict, so, once again, this was just another article of clothing in a place that already had plenty of rules on that.

That was the extent of the impact: Occasionally, I had to wear a mask, but only in places that had always been requiring certain attire for decades.
    So I sold no freedom and gained no security.

What about you?

Not being able to do so does not automatically mean that it is not possible.
    I would suggest another go at it
    We deal with bears occasionally. After all, I spend some time walking up streams looking for salmon carcasses...and so do bears, though for different reasons. I wouldn't eat the stinky, maggot infested, carcasses, but bears aren't so picky. Come to think of it, people don't expect ME to be that picky, either, but I am...really. I wouldn't eat a rotting carcass. I don't think even Norwegians would eat them, and they (or some country up there) has a notorious dish involving rotting fish.

Anyways, we are scanning the carcasses for a particular RFID tag. I always tell new people that they need to scan any bears that they encounter. To date, nobody has believed me. I even tell them that if they tickle the feet of the bear it will let you scan it, but they don't believe that, either.

So, I don't believe you about hypnotized bears, either.

King of sapila

Fine be me.
    I think your just lazy to try to hypno one up (remember the hypno words are really important).

Oh boy. I really don't want to go down this road and get personal again. I'll just say that by the sheer luck of having the right clients we didn't go from having a comfortable life to 2 steps away from starving.....
    That's a good point. I'm well aware that my career insulated me from the impacts of COVID. The US insulated a whole lot of citizens, as well. We may have had the most generous COVID financial support program of any country in the world (I don't know of any that came even close, but there may be some). That's kind of strange, really, because the US isn't known for being all that generous. Some folks attributed it to the financial crisis of 2008 (or thereabouts). The thinking was that the impact of that recession was made more severe and prolonged by the inadequate, misguided, response. The same people who had made those mistakes were still around (or were back) for COVID, and they learned from their mistakes. In 2008, the response was meager and brief. In 2020, the response was perhaps TOO supportive.

Fine be me.
    I think your just lazy to try to hypno one up (remember the hypno words are really important).
    I'm not lazy, I'm just out of shape. The darn bears always run away, and I can't keep up with them.

PowerPoster

Yeah, the current rules and levels of observance seem pretty spotty by where you live, work, etc.

I went out last week to pick up a pizza as a rare treat. Foolishly I chose dinner hours on a Friday, so I arrived to find about 8 others waiting inside for their orders in a fairly confined space. All of them wore masks, as I did. About 10 degrees F outside, so only one person stood outside to wait.

Masks can only do so much, however in a group of conscientious folks your odds of safety improve by an order of magnitude anyway. They are less likely to be carrying the crud and more likely to stay home if they were.

Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131 ... LastLast