Page 113 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,520 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    It did NOT collapse society, though. That's the true imponderable around the situation. Yes, it sure LOOKS to be fragile, but how fragile IS it?

Several years back, I think I started a thread on this question in this World Events forum. I think it's a cause for concern, but I don't know if it is a cause for alarm. Furthermore, the older I get, the more likely it is that I won't be around to see the collapse, if it happens.

However, I do feel that we will never recover from a total collapse. This society was built on easy resources. As the easy ones went away, we became increasingly able to extract more problematic resources. These days, the problematic resources are all that's left, so if we ever lose the ability to extract problematic resources, we fall back to 14th century technology and stay there until we leave the stage for good.

In my opinion, the only way out of this is to innovate and move forwards. That's why I feel that climate change is almost irrelevant. Whatever spurs technological innovation is moving us in the right direction, whether it is fear of climate change, fear of little green men, fear of COVID, or fear of the monster under the bed. The current technology is all well and good, but it isn't good enough, so keep on moving forwards. Conservation is a good thing. Discovering new sources of energy is a good thing. Just keep on advancing.
    I really enjoyed that post and it did get me thinking...

But the 14th century technology? I'm thinking we fought world war I with the basic the resources carved right out out the earth. The U.S. was founded in the early 18th? Don't know.

You really gave me an eye opener though.

It also reminded me of the movie "Back To The Future III". He arrived in the old west in Nike shoes and the farmer asked him "what animal are those from?".
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

I think they were mostly just fortunate. They might have been made illegal in the US if the extent of the damage that smoking does was recognized prior to US prohibition.
    Oh I'm not so sure I want to believe this. I've started to realize that one of the biggest difference between the movers and shakers of the world and us ordinary peons is that us ordinary folk live life reactively. We wait for stuff to happen to us and then react to it. We live by the rules that were set by others. The players at the top of business and government, they don't. They make things happen. They don't wait to react. They push for how they want things to be. As such I don't think big tobacco simply sat back and prayed to be fortunate. I don't for one second believe that these folks didn't spend, lobby, beg ,blackmail, bribe or perhaps even kill in order to make this happen.

I can't really say exactly how they did it. I don't know and I'm not sure anyone today even knows but I will safety bet my life that cigarettes not being illegal was a planned outcome, not purely a product of random chance. There is no doubt in my mind that even if the dangers of cigarettes were known before US prohibition, they would have still succeeded in making it legal. Rich and powerful people do not become rich and powerful by waiting for stuff to happen or praying to get lucky. They get rich by being proactive and very tenacious in their attitude when in pursuit of their goals.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

We use a very sensitive magnet detector at work (in the field, that is). It's for detecting magnetic wire that is used for tagging salmon. The wands look like the metal detectors used in airports, but those are nowhere near sensitive enough to pick up the field created by a weakly magnetized piece of stainless steel wire about a millimeter long and a little thicker than a hair.

Every year we do a training for new folks. I always run the wand over my left hand, just to check. For all but one year in the last decade, my left hand set off the detector. I've never known why. It's just my left hand, and the wand isn't focused enough to pinpoint the location of whatever is causing the detection, but it's almost always been there. I have never had surgery on my hand, nor have I ever been impaled by anything that I can remember, but that hand sets off a magnet detector.

Things stick to that hand, too...so long as I apply a bit of glue. They don't stick to it otherwise.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

We use a very sensitive magnet detector at work (in the field, that is). It's for detecting magnetic wire that is used for tagging salmon. The wands look like the metal detectors used in airports, but those are nowhere near sensitive enough to pick up the field created by a weakly magnetized piece of stainless steel wire about a millimeter long and a little thicker than a hair.

Every year we do a training for new folks. I always run the wand over my left hand, just to check. For all but one year in the last decade, my left hand set off the detector. I've never known why. It's just my left hand, and the wand isn't focused enough to pinpoint the location of whatever is causing the detection, but it's almost always been there. I have never had surgery on my hand, nor have I ever been impaled by anything that I can remember, but that hand sets off a magnet detector.

Things stick to that hand, too...so long as I apply a bit of glue. They don't stick to it otherwise.
    As long as you don't start getting the urge to swim up stream I think you'll be Ok. But you do have a good start on a magic act, get that spoon to stick to your nose and you'll be ready for Vegas.

Good point...I agree.

Maybe because you have an "attractive" personality. Or the "irony" of some of your posts.

Those two are mine:

Then I googled:

https://upjoke.com/magnet-jokes

King of sapila

OK,
    Since we are talking nonsense here, here is my nonsense of the day.
    Run to the hills bass attempt sample.
    No metronome and with a pickup, ouch!

https://files.fm/u/964w4th4r

Believe me you don't want to hear the fingers version
    (how the heck?I mean 2 fingers?3 fingers maybe but 2?)
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    I'm saying that because you asked. Not because I'm looking for someone to agree (or disagree).
    I don't care about people's opinions on this matter.
    OK good, there's been more than enough arguing, fighting, murder, and war about the right way to pray already, so let's move on.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    That remined me of the movie "Crocodile Dundee". He was in New York and there was a TV set there in the room. He said something like "Oh yeah - I saw one years ago at Wally's. He turned it on and "I love Lucy" was on. He said, "yeah, that's what I saw".
    LOL! It was something like that expect with a bit less humour and a bit more stunned realization.

Anyway, this seems about as good a time as any for me to unsubscribe from this thread as it has been eating away at me a bit too much at me lately. I hope you all stay safe, make it through this wild and crazy time, and go on to live long and happy lives. Good luck to everyone here. We'll meet again back on the technical side of the forum. Auf Wiedersehen und gute Nacht.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by jpbro View Post
    OK good, there's been more than enough arguing, fighting, murder, and war about the right way to pray already, so let's move on.
    On these things you can have someone like Dr. Malone (a metaphor) and people like the ones with "tin foil hat on their heads" (another metaphor). And the "mainstream media" saying nonsense (also a metaphor).
    No question that few people are interested. It is how the world works. It makes difficult to know the truth about important things.
    But the real point is that few people are interested in knowing, otherwise they would try to research a bit (or at least not pretend to argue with Dr. Malone as if they are on par).
    What would Dr. Malone say? "Good bye, nice to meet you".

The Idiot

the thing is that our government want the group they call "anti-vaxxers" to exist.
    they use it to blame someone instead of their own incompetence, corruption and greed.

we all know, in all western countries theres this issue with old population and health care, and elderly care.
    this is facts. economist have made the calculations, theres not enough money and I don't mean just a few coins, its enormous. and they predict when in the future theres this impossible budget will occur, and its not far away.

if you failed to see the last decade all the problems we have with the economy that are about to collapse it will be harder to make a connection on whats going on right now.

anyway, my government uses the anti-vaxxers to blame everything. even if we are almost 90% vaccinated, it seems, its not enough.
    while blaming the non-vaccinated, they change the laws on about everything, censor the internet, restrict your movement, feeding the market with enormous loans so it will not collapse.
    but the most important thing they don't do: protect the elderly and the people with risk factors.
    at this right moment, those people are dying the most, just yesterday they wrote about an outbreak in an elderly home. even if all are fully vaccinated, they got sick and a lot died.

and why should they protect them at all? spending money on old people are not giving them money back. instead they create an pandemic that will be all about the industry. spending money on that,
    even so, a lot of companies last year did very well, the market is blooming during the pandemic. all those loans to make the market happy. instead of using that money on the most important thing, the weak and old.

in the same time, after all those rich people got richer, its soon time to pay back those loans, with increased taxes on everything. now its time to pay back.
    I did get nothing from this. I didnt earn 1$. but lots of people in high positions got bonuses and increase salaries. but what I got is, 9 times higher electricity costs, gas that is now reaching new records, everything cost more.

this while the government is blaming the anti-vaxxers and what do the majority of people? they do exactly this, they blame the anti-vaxxers. failing to see the big picture.
    sure, theres a lot of anti-vaxxers that is all about the vaccine, but for me its about the corruption. I don't want to feed it. for me, this is my stand.

people are indeed to blame, they are easily fooled and they do warfare and commit crimes easily with just the right push.

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    OK,
    Since we are talking nonsense here, here is my nonsense of the day.
    Run to the hills bass attempt sample.
    No metronome and with a pickup, ouch!

Believe me you don't want to hear the fingers version
    (how the heck?I mean 2 fingers?3 fingers maybe but 2?)
    About doggone time that you said something that made sense to me!

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    we all know, in all western countries theres this issue with old population and health care, and elderly care.
    this is facts. economist have made the calculations, theres not enough money and I don't mean just a few coins, its enormous. and they predict when in the future theres this impossible budget will occur, and its not far away.
    I don't know which country you are talking from, but that's not really the case in the US. After all, we aren't that generous with health care or elder care. We could handle our obligations without much difficulty, since we didn't oblige ourselves to much.

King of sapila

50.000 cases 50 deaths today. We never had that number, even last year that vax and non vax where together flowering the roads.Now non vax are at home.
    From those 1 death is from Omicron. At least what they claim. So now vaccines, do nothing for infections, if the numbers are correct they may even boost infections (I posted an article from Germany institute a couple of pages ago that show that after 4-5 months the curve of immunization may go negative, so don't take it on me, take it on them).
    Personnel of the 2 biggest hospitals in Greece in Athens and Salonika have cases between 50 and 70%. They are all fully vaccinated and the non vax are on suspension from September.
    Instead of re-estating the unvaccinated to help the system, they are looking at hiring people from the private sector. Their obsession and idiocy is peaking.
    Also, lol, that was a good one. They made all the football fans to go vaccinate in order to watch a game, now they gave out a 1.000 max fans per game policy. The fans are running wild protesting.You should have known better.

I'm also thinking of talking about Jocovits but it's a cross continental issues so I'm currently holding back.

(Vaccination is good for you.
    Eugene H. Krabs)
    Last edited by sapator; Jan 6th, 2022 at 12:52 PM.

PowerPoster

So now vaccines, do nothing for infections, if the numbers are correct they may even boost infections (I posted an article from Germany institute a couple of pages ago that show that after 4-5 months the curve of immunization may go negative, so don't take it on me, take it on them).
    I don't know which study that article is about but I've seen a couple of those articles recently, I've also seen articles saying that vaccines may have negative effectiveness is a misrepresentation of the data. I'm not going to argue over who's right. It does seem clear that Omicron it more effective at evading the vaccine. So far the vaccine seems to provide protection against the severity of the infection. But I don't think that Omicron has been around long enough for reliable hospital/death protection data. But at the current infection rates lets hope that Omicron is magnitudes less deadly. 50% less deadly is not enough to keep the deaths from raising dramatically.

Here we have no lockdowns. The unvaccinated are not at home. And if we're going to have 70,000 vaccinated go to football games, 10,000 going to basketball games then why waste our time even considering lockdowns.

So I'll stay calm, stick to my "wait and see" approach (No SH, not wait at sea) and hope for the best.

King of sapila

I think is 70 to 80% less deadly, if I am not mistaken but anyhow, right now we are on a waiting stage as you've said.

14,077 new COVID-19 cases in Louisiana with 12 deaths. The average death rate is now 0.08%.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

The Idiot

I think its like
    delta 0.3-0.6
    omicron 0.03-0.06

but as you say, its too early to say anything definitive.
    right now, most death are still delta or a combination of both or a combination of other viruses and illness.

Per the BBC
    In Australia, meanwhile, locals have lived through months of lockdown and restrictions. Most have followed government directions to get vaccinated, and over 90% of the adult population is now double-dosed.

But the country is also in the depths of its worst Covid-19 wave yet with over 70,000 new cases reported on Thursday. This is placing immense strain on hospitals and businesses, and public anxiety is high.
    What incentive is there for a young, healthy person like myself to get the vaccine if Australia has a 90% compliance rate but is simultaneously "in the depths of its worst Covid-19 wave yet"?

It is hard for me to take seriously that vaccines are working when the corporate media will in one side of its mouth say that the vaccine works but on the other side say that highly vaccinated countries are experiencing the worst waves they've experienced.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by dday9 View Post
    Per the BBC

What incentive is there for a young, healthy person like myself to get the vaccine if Australia has a 90% compliance rate but is simultaneously "in the depths of its worst Covid-19 wave yet"?

It is hard for me to take seriously that vaccines are working when the corporate media will in one side of its mouth say that the vaccine works but on the other side say that highly vaccinated countries are experiencing the worst waves they've experienced.
    This seems to be a common justification. But it ignores the vaccine effectiveness prior to Omicron, the effectiveness on the severity and ignores the fact that young healthy people can die from Covid. Personally I don't care if you want to risk your life. But to act like there isn't any reason to get vaccinated if your young and healthy isn't true. IMO

Now if it turns out Omicron truly is less severe then there will be less reason for the young and healthy to get vaccinate but we're not sure of that yet.

King of sapila

Corporate media will say what they pay them to say.
    The problem is elsewhere IMHO.
    If,if, omicron prove to be like a common cold, what will happen with the pre ordered vaccines?
    What I'm thinking is they will either have pre bought aka paid, so the vaccines will just rot and buried in Africa as usual or they haven't pre paid, so ,hmmm, if the med corps haven't been blood thirsty for money enough...
    The second outcome is most intriguing for me, I don't hope it to be true but I would like to be in a position to sit on a spot and see how would that be going.

P.S. IMHO, for vaxbie wannabees there no reason to vaccinate immediately. The data is coming fast so just hold your breath.
    Last edited by sapator; Jan 6th, 2022 at 05:13 PM. Reason: I forgot to say a mod told me. So , there.A mod told me.

The Idiot

I got sick, 10 months ago.
    10 days, low fever, some muscle pain, not coughing but I felt a bit sore my lungs when I did deep breathing.
    after that I felt really good. its like it was a "reset", and I felt more energetic.
    so, after that I have not been sick one day.
    and the influenza and other viruses are going around, people are sick around me, both influenza and covid, but Im still not getting any of it.

but sure, this summer I started with cold showers and breath technics, so that gives me a boost of immune protection as well.

I have not taken any vaccine, and I will not. my immune system is better than 2 doses. and why should I inject a vaccine into my body that will destroy the harmony of my own immune system and also, to protect me against the weaker version omicron? if I survived without any problems alpha/delta, I can survive a 10 times weaker version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    Personally I don't care if you want to risk your life.
    You may not care, but politicians in cities across the country certainly do care. I am more concerned about authoritarian measures like vaccine mandates than I am dying from this virus.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by dday9 View Post
    You may not care, but politicians in cities across the country certainly do care. I am more concerned about authoritarian measures like vaccine mandates than I am dying from this virus.
    If you want to risk your life over mandates, fine with me. But that's a different justification.
    Last edited by wes4dbt; Jan 6th, 2022 at 05:41 PM.

The Idiot

u take risks everyday.
    its part of life.

its also a risk to take the vaccine. people have died from it or getting severe reaction.
    theres athletes that got cardiac arrest. one here where I live, 23 years old, died during a run.

If only everyone had your opinion then this virus would not be so politicized.

PowerPoster

u take risks everyday.
    its part of life.

its also a risk to take the vaccine. people have died from it or getting severe reaction.
    theres athletes that got cardiac arrest. one here where I live, 23 years old, died during a run.
    Why do you point out one death you say is from the vaccine, are you saying it's more dangerous to get vaccinated than not to? Do you think it's even a close comparison? You didn't post just to tell me life is full of risks.

The Idiot

yes. a fully healthy young person do take risks.

from start scientist had said, younger should take it to protect the old and weak. not because they risk to die.
    of course they change the narrative all the time, to scare u, to force u into submission. but facts is, its not dangerous to a person that is healthy.

I got sick, I know friends that got sick and its not that severe. theres other diseases that are worse.

if the old and weak gets the vaccine, why do I need to take it, if the narrative is: do not spread it.
    does it mean it doesn't work? since if I need to take it to protect a vaccinated person?

well, Im now immune, my antibodies is x27 times better than a vaccinated person. so in reality Im much better to have around then a vaccinated person.
    so, the best course of action is:

- protect the old and weak, give them vaccines and medicines that works.
    - let the healthy population get sick

but we have a number of unhealthy persons that get sick that didnt take the vaccine. and we also have many older and weaker that did take 1,2 and even 3 shots and got sick and died.
    you are unhealthy if you are obese, if you smoke, if you eat bad food all the time.

why do I need to be punished because people are living unhealthy lives?
    and why do I need to be punished because big pharma wants to sell vaccines and the narrative is: u need to protect the old and weak.

I demand the government to protect the old and weak and instruct the unhealthy people to be healthy.
    now they do a collective punishment and create mass hysteria and create a totalitarian regime.

and.. its not one death. a lot of athletes got heart problems. and the same the young men population. and this is facts, you can read it in "propaganda media".

The Idiot

and here, the latest news where I live
    https://newsbeezer.com/swedeneng/jul...e-the-vaccine/

so, a 23 years old girl, vaccinated August and September.
    November she got sick, alpha/delta (she don't know what) and was "really" sick she told,
    and December, yet again she got sick, (she don't know what, likely omicron)
    she was at a party and 13 out of 25 got sick.

so what does this tell about the vaccines?
    they are unpredictable. she got sick after just 2 months.
    and because of that "false" safety, and covid-certificate she infects others and spreading it around.

is this her fault? partially. because I did know this. that the vaccines are not good enough. its also your responsibility to know that.
    and I mean, if you allow someone to inject something into your body, you should definitely do some background research. if not, you are reckless.

I would not do any partying knowing that omicron is around. its insane.
    but the vaccinated do like this. risking other peoples life.

PowerPoster

yes. a fully healthy young person do take risks.
    I still don't know the point of this statement. Of course young, healthy, old, unhealthy people take risk Did you think people didn't know that?

I got sick, I know friends that got sick and its not that severe
    I'm surprised that you think over 5,000,000 deaths in 2yrs isn't a severe disease.

- let the healthy population get sick
    Do you think healthy people don't die from Covid. That's false. My daughter works as an ICU nurse and she has seen several healthy people die from Covid and she is just one nurse in one hospital. It's true the death rate for the young and healthy is very low but the death rate for the young and healthy that are vaccinated is much lower.

why do I need to be punished because people are living unhealthy lives?
    If this is about mandates, as I said before, at this point in time it's fine with me if you want to take that risk. Just don't act like there is no risk.

The Idiot

young people die from all kinds of stuff.
    we are not immune to death. young people gets cancer.

but if you think of whats best for the human race
    thats natural selection. as we have done millions of years.

human body adapt and evolve.
    to let a foreign substance be "needed" for the human race to survive will make our own body weaker and weaker, until we need to get a shot every day to survive.

we already do that, people eating medicine more and more. and its increasing.
    big pharma wants this, for profit.

It doesn't really work that way. Evolution doesn't have a purpose or a direction.

It seems fairly clear that a fair number of problems we have are due to living in an environment that is too clean. We don't encounter enough challenges. Of course, we also live longer, as well, since a portion of the population always fails those challenges. We tend to accept that, though.

One interesting study that you might consider is one that looked at starvation in Southeast Asia. What was found was that the offspring of men who went through a period of starvation in their youth, had virtually no heart disease. The men themselves didn't benefit, quite the opposite, but their children appeared to benefit considerably. Of course, that would mean that every other generation can benefit if the alternating generations starved.

There are a bunch of other things like that, such as hookworm and allergies/asthma. A few parasites seems to provide a benefit, too many definitely doesn't but in a different way such that you end up balancing different stats. Would you trade lower intelligence for higher durability, or the other way around?

That seems to be what happens in life: Everything is a trade off. Every positive comes with a negative, that may not be clearly related. You often don't get to decide which one you get. Quite often, you don't get either. You don't even get presented with a choice. Other times, you get the choice, but it was made for you, perhaps even before you were born, and your life arc is influenced by that choice.

Health and cleanliness are just choices open to some. They all come with costs as well as benefits.

to let a foreign substance be "needed" for the human race to survive will make our own body weaker and weaker, until we need to get a shot every day to survive.

Evolution is a very slow and uncertain process, it can take thousands of years for even minor changes to occur.

Medicine and related health improvements (call it Big Pharma if you like) have contributed massively to how long people live https://www.statista.com/statistics/...gdom-all-time/ shows the life expectancy here in the UK - that isn't down to evolution. Some of that will be better hygiene, however a major contribution will be medicine, surgery, vaccines etc.

As a species we do an awful lot of unnatural things, the definition of unnatural may however change over time...

e.g.
    It would seem we first started wearing what could be described as clothes about 500,000 years ago - up until then being naked was "natural" I would rather be unnatural and wear clothes than try to survive a Welsh winter while being naked. I am also sure my neighbours appreciate my wearing clothes as well....

Evidence of people wearing glasses is only 13th century, yet nobody would consider glasses unnatural anymore. In fact, given my eyesight the chances of me surviving outdoors without glasses is virtually nil.

Electric hearing aids are less than 250 years old, would you consider them unnatural?

Smallpox killed hundreds of millions of people until it was eradicated, should we have allowed it to continue killing that many people rather than take an "unnatural vaccine"?

Beta-Blockers can improve survival rates for certain types of heart failure, are they unnatural?

The fact that "young people die from all kinds of stuff" and "we are not immune to death" doesn't mean that we should accept that and allow it to happen, chemotherapy is a horrible process and about as unnatural a way to keep someone alive as I can imagine - I am however glad that it is a thing as it has saved the life of more than one of my friends.

PowerPoster

None of this seems to be about Covid.

You want the human race to devolve back to natural selection.
    Stop putting foreign substances in our body even if we need it to survive.
    Also, you keep repeating that big pharma profits from people using medicine.

IMO the first two items are incredibly bad ideas. The third, big pharma makes bigger profits by selling more medicine is true. Some are also more than capable of using unethical methods. Some have been caught. I'm still glad they exist.

I'd have died 15 years ago if it wasn't for modern medicine.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

King of sapila

But now you did the vaccine, so karma is a briatch! Muharahaaaarrrr!!!

Sounds like you went all in on that evil laugh, there. You have to regulate yourself. Go too heavy on the first part of the laugh and you just end up choking on the tail end of it, as you did there. Start soft, rise in the middle, and you'll be able to sustain it enough to drag it out into a nice, evil trill at the end.

King of sapila

Yep.
    No recommended to do it like so, only for trained personnel.
    If I where a vaxbie tho, I would have to do a vaxbie laugh, that would go like this...Aheeemm.
    Muahhhssssshhhhrhhgggghhhahhhhrrrrrrbraaainsssssss!!!
    That's a though one, I must give you that. The vaccine really helps lungin it out.

True, true.

The Idiot

Name:  cumulativedeath.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  39.8 KB

this is quite interesting.
    guess the country that didnt have any lockdowns.

Page 113 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast