Page 55 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,200 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

PowerPoster

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Australia, yes. New Zealand, no. Australia comes out at something like 1.8 standard deviations above the mean, not that big of a deal.

New Zealand is certainly an outlier. They have an almost 200000 people/1 death ratio. Not quite as large as China's, but right up there.

My reason for treating China and New Zealand differently is that this started in China, spread in China long before it was identified anywhere else, and New Zealand has huge advantages as far as isolating and quarantining incomers, due to it being a small island nation with limited population; and other factors (political and otherwise). In other words, its good numbers are not at all implausible for a whole host of reasons. I could add it in and then maybe China is only 18 standard deviations off the mean, for what its worth.

Assume for a second that China's reported numbers are accurate. That, other than a handful of isolated infections over the course of the last 8+ months or so, the Covid outbreak is no more.

Then certainly, by now, China would be completely back to normal domestically. Maybe not allowing entry from foreign countries yet (and for good reason), but everyone is back to work, all industry is back to full production, streets and sidewalks are all packed just like they would have been in May of 2019. Is that the case? I leave that up to the reader to try to find out.

China wouldn't be QUITE back to normal, just...closer. They're an authoritarian state that used it's power to the fullest to go after the virus. We only speculate about such things in movies, they were willing to go full on zombie apocalypse lockdown over COVID. That's...exceptional. Therefore, I'm not too surprised that the results were also exceptional. Still, they still seem pretty lockdown twitchy, like they're ready to lock down anybody and anywhere at a moments cough.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    China wouldn't be QUITE back to normal, just...closer. They're an authoritarian state that used it's power to the fullest to go after the virus. We only speculate about such things in movies, they were willing to go full on zombie apocalypse lockdown over COVID. That's...exceptional. Therefore, I'm not too surprised that the results were also exceptional. Still, they still seem pretty lockdown twitchy, like they're ready to lock down anybody and anywhere at a moments cough.
    I don't disagree with the bolded statement at all. The question is, does a "zombie apocalypse lockdown" stop covid, assuming it is even possible to pull off such a lockdown? Remember, 1.4 billion people still have to eat. So lots of people are producing lots of food for 1.4 billion people day in and day out. That's not a "zombie apolcalypse lockdown". And 1.4 billion people still need electricity, Internet access, water, medicine, etc, so a lot of people are working to meet those needs day in and day out. That's not a "zombie apocalypse lockdown".

If your answer is yes, it does work, because that's what China did and look at their numbers, then I guess we're at an impasse. The official Chinese narrative has been deceptive from the start on this, so I see no reason to blindly trust their numbers just because.

The results of North Korea are also exceptional. 0 cases, 0 deaths. Or are you skeptical of their numbers? What if they sprinkled in a few numbers here and there, say they said a total of 4721 cases and 72 deaths since last March, would you believe those numbers?

It's like a neighbor family that your parents would point to and say "Why can't we be more like them?" because in public they are always polite to each other, "Yes please", "Yes sir", etc. Clean clothes, perfect yard, pie on the windowsill. And then years later there's police tape around the property, an excavator is digging up bones in the backyard, and the dad is being led away in handcuffs.

King of sapila

I wouldn't believe any numbers in particular, especially is Greek since the main epidemiologist, on a interview a couple of months ago slipped it's tongue and said that they are also counting, cases that the person would be dying anyhow, like cancer , brain tumor etc and had covid at the time, to coivd cases.
    From there and forth the numbers mean nothing to me.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

PowerPoster

China is only the earliest time, one to three months to blockade.We've got it all under control now. There's hardly anyone new.And we get our shots for free now.

China's biggest crisis is the United States, India and so many other countries, their illness is so serious, so it leads to the pressure of rising prices of mobile phone chips and so on.

In the first two months, our masks were sold crazily, and the price increased ten times and one hundred times.After two or three months of mask production on the serious story.

Like the explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Russia. Pure masks are useless, and all the people there will die within a few days.At that time, a large number of people infected, the hospital can not stay, the doctor died.So the only way to do that is to minimize transmission.

And we built tens of thousands of temporary hospitals like containers for the first time.Control all the patients together, so that it is impossible to have no room in the hospital.

In fact, it was a very simple thing, but it turned out to be so troublesome.Before the epidemic began, many people in the United States had died of colds, so maybe this is the beginning of the infection from the United States.

Wuhan, China. It starts with a group of one to one hundred thousand people.Eating together is like a sports meeting. Every household serves up its own delicacies, so that it is possible.Causing a lot of transmission.

For example, in India and the United States, they hold elections for the president, and they hold all kinds of rallies, such as the big pot festival and cow dung fungus, and there are tens of millions of people.

PowerPoster

After a year and a half, I haven't met anyone infected with the virus.I haven't seen anyone die around me.In China, this new crown vaccine is free, and many people are not willing to inoculate, because there is a little waste time. Because China has no patient at all, it may be infected with the vaccination.

The new vaccine is not 100% safe, and there are more potential infections when waiting in line to go to the hospital.

Unlike some countries, there is no chance to buy vaccines at high prices.

From the first one or two months of China's collective blockade, to now China has become an independent and isolated country, all other countries are seriously infected, but almost no one else in China.Because China has a lot of foreign trade business, other countries have serious problems, and commercial orders have also decreased, many hard disks, computers and other products have all risen in price.

PowerPoster

At the beginning, a small number of doctors also wanted to hide this matter, but it was soon made public.So we treat it like a nuclear power plant explosion.We classify it as the highest level of danger.Plus that period of time is just the time of the Spring Festival. They don't go to work, that is, the whole of China is like Christmas, walking, eating and drinking with relatives for more than ten consecutive days.There are many people get married treat, are arranged in this period of time.Because quarantines prohibit gatherings, infections are reduced.When the festival is over, we will be quarantined for about a month, and some enterprises may close down at this time.So we are like being bitten by a poisonous snake, and we deal with it immediately.Maple fast end of the time and very vigorous to open him, we can not let the real economy also collapsed.So fast lockdown, fast lifting. We have a lot of world-class experience in building mobile cabin hospital quickly.It is a pity that there are not five percent of the countries that they learn to do so.

PowerPoster

India is a very strange country, they eat with their hands. They basically go to the bathroom in the open air.They think it is unlucky to build toilets in their homes.China has achieved that every village is connected by roads. Almost all of China's land area is mountainous areas, and there are few plains.In addition, the popularity of all kinds of high-speed rail railways and expressways.We fought a lot of Shandong, as well as the undersea tunnel road across the sea.The Chinese government has invested a lot of money in these projects, but India's railways were built there 50 years ago.Their power grid is a mess, like a garbage dump.Once the state allocated a part of the money for them to build a lot of public toilets, the result has become a corrupt official misappropriation ah, the money spent on an excuse.In the end, the subsidies of the state become their corruption.Sometimes the bigger the country, the more difficult it is to manage, in fact, the new epidemic in the United States is also such a serious accident.On the contrary, Japan and South Korea are small countries, and they take good measures to strictly control them.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; May 4th, 2021 at 01:46 PM.

PowerPoster

Again, we only closed it for the first month or two, and then it was fully open.From the beginning, everyone must wear a mask to now slowly is not very strict requirements, but the government school or those public control agencies must strictly abide by.
    It is very simple, we just use masks and reduce the number of people going out properly, and we can directly control the serious epidemic.The corresponding loss of our medical cost is really only one thousandth of the world average.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionBase1 View Post
    I don't disagree with the bolded statement at all. The question is, does a "zombie apocalypse lockdown" stop covid, assuming it is even possible to pull off such a lockdown? Remember, 1.4 billion people still have to eat. So lots of people are producing lots of food for 1.4 billion people day in and day out. That's not a "zombie apolcalypse lockdown". And 1.4 billion people still need electricity, Internet access, water, medicine, etc, so a lot of people are working to meet those needs day in and day out. That's not a "zombie apocalypse lockdown".

If your answer is yes, it does work, because that's what China did and look at their numbers, then I guess we're at an impasse. The official Chinese narrative has been deceptive from the start on this, so I see no reason to blindly trust their numbers just because.

The results of North Korea are also exceptional. 0 cases, 0 deaths. Or are you skeptical of their numbers? What if they sprinkled in a few numbers here and there, say they said a total of 4721 cases and 72 deaths since last March, would you believe those numbers?

It's like a neighbor family that your parents would point to and say "Why can't we be more like them?" because in public they are always polite to each other, "Yes please", "Yes sir", etc. Clean clothes, perfect yard, pie on the windowsill. And then years later there's police tape around the property, an excavator is digging up bones in the backyard, and the dad is being led away in handcuffs.
    hehehe/// you kept using the phrase "zombie apocalypse lockdown" and all I could think "we're not ready for that" ... which reminded me that I saw this this morning...
    https://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20210501

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyao View Post
    And we built tens of thousands of temporary hospitals like containers for the first time.
    Tens of thousands of temporary hospitals. For roughly 90,000 total reported cases? Not all of which needed to be hospitalized, by the way.

So, was that ridiculous over-preparing? Or were those beds actually needed for - ahem - a surge of some illness...that definitely wasn't Covid...no...not Covid...just something else.

Stay safe dude.

My understanding was that they could build hospitals far better than they could use them. I thought some things came out of Wuhan that suggested that the lockdown was both fairly draconian and fairly effective. Electricity, water, and internet are things you can get without interacting with anybody...especially if the rule is: If they fail on you...sucks to be you!! Food is the only real need that necessitates some kind of interaction, and I was under the impression that they did a pretty good, and weird, job with that one. I saw some of that, here, too. I ordered a pizza. My doorbell rang, I opened the door, the pizza was there on the ground (in a box, fortunately, though I probably would have eaten it either way), and the gal who did the delivery was about 15 feet away, just making sure I got it. If you follow those protocols, the people who would have to come in contact with others are the store personnel, but nobody else. It would be entirely possible to make that sufficiently draconian that it would work, so long as people were not given much, if any, choice for their menu. I heard stories out of Wuhan that suggested that they were doing essentially that.

I don't fully trust the numbers, but you certainly could stop COVID dead if you put every infected person, and everybody they came in contact with, into a cell and poured food in from the top like it was a fish tank. That's kind of how I think they handled it, though not PRECISELY like that.

North Korea lies about everything, so why would anybody trust them?

PowerPoster

They just yanked out everyone's' teeth before sending them back to work in the glorious State uranium mines.

Oh, wait. That was World War Z.

PowerPoster

I don't even know the Chinese very well, but those makeshift hospitals are like shipping containers to put it simply. It can be spliced or removed, and then it can be used in other places.

China

The Chinese way is that people's lives are above everything else.According to reason, if you can't work normally for a month or two, should the state give everyone 10000 dollars?
    . It is equivalent to the plague, and the state's money and effort is to cure it at the fastest speed.The American option is to hand out a lot of money, a few thousand dollars each.People die and the country has a gross relationship, this practice is very different.Medical fees should be earned or earned, vaccines are the big profits, the presidential election first above all else.

PowerPoster

India's approach is very simple, there are not enough hospitals, doctors have died a lot, they said that we have no way, even oxygen is not, the material to make vaccines are not.So a large number of patients died at the gate of the hospital.Even if they live in a hospital, they have no doctor to take care of them, and they have no medicine.I have seen this example of an Ebola virus infection, a very powerful movie.In theory. Like with the smallpox virus, we put all those people together, let them die, and don't provide them with medical conditions.Even if it's cruel, it's better than nothing.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    I saw the perfect response to anti-vaxxers the other day... I wish I had saved it. Rather than trying to convince them they are wrong... embrace the conspiracy and turn into the skid... use their own bad logic against them. For example, if the reason to not get the vaccine is because of tracking nano bots... well then.... simply tell them that if they hold a magnet over the injection site for 5 minutes, it will collect the nanobots and render them useless (they are made of metal, right)... BUT, it only works if they wait until after an hour after their shot. And if they ask why can't they do immediately, it's because the bots aren't active immediately, otherwise it sets off the anti-theft alarms at pharmacies, so they built-in a power up delay. Once that kicks in, then the magnet trick will work. How do you know it worked? Your arm will be sore the next day.

Embrace the suck and turn into the skid.

-tg
    When the epidemic broke out at the first time, we blocked the whole city directly, and Wuhan may have been blocked for three months.Even so, this medical condition slowly recovered.However, we got it all under control in a month or two, while the United States and India needed two years.For us, this is the difference between communism and capitalism.Capitalism is that making money is the first right is the first, the people's life or death is not important or not important.In any case, the rich will certainly live longer because they can live in hospitals and they have better medical conditions.

PowerPoster

before we blockaded, many nearby farmers were selling vegetables outside the market, The price of vegetables in the supermarket is 2 times higher than that of farmers.

。As a result, it can only be purchased in supermarkets, and the price is twice as expensive, The supermarket price is four times that of the farmer.
    After a period of time, I was ready to go directly to the countryside to buy vegetables.Very early to go out, did not find, can only return, the result was stopped by the traffic police outside, almost let me isolate a week.Fortunately, I have a car navigation surveillance video, I said if you do not believe you can take a look, I did not contact anyone, so they put me back.

Each of our villages is guarded by several people, and each community has many doors, all of which are blocked for two or three days and go out to buy vegetables once. Take your temperature every time. It's better to do wrong than to let me go.
    In fact, it is not so serious at all, but the state is really too strict.Our level is equivalent to more than ten times the level of nuclear radiation or Ebola infection. 。

In the United States at this time, after half a year, the governments of each state are still meeting, we should ban them from wearing masks, they never say, we ask them to wear a mask must wear a mask.

At that time, we were mainly short of breathing machines, unlike India, which was only Oxygen tank.

Just like zombies eat your brain, this virus eats people's lungs.The most terrible thing is that once infected, there is almost no cure. The average medical cost may be fifteen thousand to fifty thousand dollars.

A lot of people can't be cured even if they spend $200,000.A lot of doctors in hospitals die. Once infected, the whole factory may not be able to go to work.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; May 4th, 2021 at 08:14 PM.

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyao View Post
    Just like zombies eat your brain, this virus eats people's lungs.The most terrible thing is that once infected, there is almost no cure.

So everyone go vaccinate. BTW the first Greek Cypriot that did the Vaccine died mysteriously after 5 months of the first dose.... Ah, and he turned into a zombie first.Rumors has it that he was shot in the head, but that is just speculations.

A question here. Zombies eats you brain but in several occasions they eat your lungs too. So if they do that to someone with covid, do they get infected with covid? Now if they do, when they bite someone next, will the victim die from covid or turn into a zombie first and then die from coivd? So confusing...
    Last edited by sapator; May 4th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    Rumors has it that he was shot in the head, but that is just speculations.
    Probably just once. That's not a wise policy. Always be sure.

A question here. Zombies eats you brain but in several occasions they eat your lungs too. So if they do that to someone with covid, do they get infected with covid? Now if they do, when they bite someone next, will the victim die from covid or turn into a zombie first and then die from coivd? So confusing...
    That is a question that would require considerable further study. A virus makes use of the functioning of the cell, but it isn't clear whether cells are functioning normally in a zombie, and it appears to depend largely on the type of zombie. So, first you'd have to ask whether this is a Living Dead zombie, or the faster, "28 days later" variant?

PowerPoster

Electricity, water, and internet are things you can get without interacting with anybody...especially if the rule is: If they fail on you...sucks to be you!! Food is the only real need that necessitates some kind of interaction, and I was under the impression that they did a pretty good, and weird, job with that one. I saw some of that, here, too. I ordered a pizza. My doorbell rang, I opened the door, the pizza was there on the ground (in a box, fortunately, though I probably would have eaten it either way), and the gal who did the delivery was about 15 feet away, just making sure I got it. If you follow those protocols, the people who would have to come in contact with others are the store personnel, but nobody else. It would be entirely possible to make that sufficiently draconian that it would work, so long as people were not given much, if any, choice for their menu. I heard stories out of Wuhan that suggested that they were doing essentially that.
    I should have expanded on my post because it is clear my point was completely lost. I wasn't talking about the final "food" step of, say, Uber Eats->Consumer. The food that was delivered wasn't manifested out of thin air by the delivery driver. Nor was I talking about needing to come into contact with someone in order for you as a consumer to have running water.

My point was that the people that work in those critical industries needed to keep working (and come into contact with other people who also work in those industries, albeit with precautions in place) in order for consumers to still have access to those things. And the people that needed to keep working in those industries have homes and families, etc.

How much work was needed to be done by people working close to other people in order to get to the point that a meal was made? People in slaughterhouses, granaries, warehouses, etc. Meat packing plants in the USA were absolute Covid havens, as is/was almost certainly the case in China.

The question is, in a country like China, what percent of the population was in "zombie apocalypse lockdown", literally never leaving their home for any reason for weeks or months, and what percent of the population needed to leave their homes to work to keep society from total collapse? Could they get by with 2% of the population working to keep the rest of the 98% "never leave home-ers" alive? That would be an exceptional proportion if possible, right? Great, that's still 28,000,000 people who needed to constantly leave their homes and interact with others on some level, and then come home to a family and expose another tens of millions of spouses and family members to whatever they were exposed to.

So say that the 2% of workers resulted in exposure of 5% of the population. That's 70,000,000 people with potential exposures to others not locked down. Look at the Covid numbers for countries with a population of around 70,000,000 and see how 90,000 infections and 4,500 deaths compares. Is it line line with them or a significant outlier?

And I think 2% of the population being "essential in-person workers" is likely a significant underestimate, meaning more people needed to continue working, more of those people's family members were exposed, etc.
    Last edited by OptionBase1; May 5th, 2021 at 10:24 AM.

https://kidadl.com/articles/zombie-p...rom-the-undead

11. What's a zombie's least favourite quiz question? A no-brainer.

12. What do zombie actors do before they perform? They re-hearse.

13. Where's the safest place to be in the zombie apocalypse? The living room.

14. Why did the zombie go to the doctor? Because of his coffin.

15. Why don't zombies eat comedians? They taste funny.

16. Why can't the zombie get a job? They all want someone more lively.

17. What do you call a row of zombies? A deadline.

18. How do zombies introduce themselves? Pleased to eat you.

19. How does a zombie start a letter? Tomb it may concern...

20. What do you call a zombie driving a Ferrari? A zoombie.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

King of sapila

Ah, thanks for the enlightenment Shaggy

The strange thing about Tyson'σ pans is that I caught all of them.
    I believe that this is the so called phlegmatic English humor.
    Wouldn't work in Greece, our humor is more...I don't know the word, "coarsely chopped" ?

I should have expanded on my post because it is clear my point was completely lost. I wasn't talking about the final "food" step of, say, Uber Eats->Consumer. The food that was delivered wasn't manifested out of thin air by the delivery driver. Nor was I talking about needing to come into contact with someone in order for you as a consumer to have running water.

My point was that the people that work in those critical industries needed to keep working (and come into contact with other people who also work in those industries, albeit with precautions in place) in order for consumers to still have access to those things. And the people that needed to keep working in those industries have homes and families, etc.

How much work was needed to be done by people working close to other people in order to get to the point that a meal was made? People in slaughterhouses, granaries, warehouses, etc. Meat packing plants in the USA were absolute Covid havens, as is/was almost certainly the case in China.

The question is, in a country like China, what percent of the population was in "zombie apocalypse lockdown", literally never leaving their home for any reason for weeks or months, and what percent of the population needed to leave their homes to work to keep society from total collapse? Could they get by with 2% of the population working to keep the rest of the 98% "never leave home-ers" alive? That would be an exceptional proportion if possible, right? Great, that's still 28,000,000 people who needed to constantly leave their homes and interact with others on some level, and then come home to a family and expose another tens of millions of spouses and family members to whatever they were exposed to.

So say that the 2% of workers resulted in exposure of 5% of the population. That's 70,000,000 people with potential exposures to others not locked down. Look at the Covid numbers for countries with a population of around 70,000,000 and see how 90,000 infections and 4,500 deaths compares. Is it line line with them or a significant outlier?

And I think 2% of the population being "essential in-person workers" is likely a significant underestimate, meaning more people needed to continue working, more of those people's family members were exposed, etc.
    Well, we don't know, and likely won't know, perhaps for a very long time. Your numbers are reasonable, but it leaves out a great imponderable. All of those things are moot to a regime willing to be brutal enough. For example, you said, "they all have families." So....that only matters if they're allowed to visit them. Are they? Not in full zombie apocalypse lockdown of a city. Staples could be delivered to shops that would turn them into food, within the quarantine zone. That's what happens in most cities, most of the time: Materials get delivered into the city, then get turned into meals within the city. The question is how strictly that is managed, and I have no idea. Extrapolating from the US is pointless, we're just too different.

You're saying that they are massively lying, I'm suggesting that they aren't. Considering how bad they've been at keeping secrets about this, I'm inclined to say that their death toll was kept down through draconian measures, because the draconian measures HAVE leaked out, while a very high death toll, to date, has not.

King of sapila

For the record and to be clear.
    If the vaccine turns you into Zombies, friendship aside, we will still have to slaughter you.

PowerPoster

"India's (new crown) pandemic crisis is a tragedy," wrote Martin Jacques in his first tweet. Mr Modi has a huge responsibility. Complacency, incompetence, arrogance. The country was completely unprepared (for the epidemic). Modi's record is worse than Trump's and Bolsonaro's. The long-term consequences are enormous. The hope of India becoming the next China is zero.

Mu Di did better than trump.Their common advantage is that nationwide presidential elections cause more infections, killing millions of people in order to remain president.
    In China, many new crown vaccines are registered free of charge, and other countries may have to pay more fees, and the number is very small.
    One of the advantages of charging is that the rich have priority.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    I saw the perfect response to anti-vaxxers the other day... I wish I had saved it. Rather than trying to convince them they are wrong... embrace the conspiracy and turn into the skid... use their own bad logic against them. For example, if the reason to not get the vaccine is because of tracking nano bots... well then.... simply tell them that if they hold a magnet over the injection site for 5 minutes, it will collect the nanobots and render them useless (they are made of metal, right)... BUT, it only works if they wait until after an hour after their shot. And if they ask why can't they do immediately, it's because the bots aren't active immediately, otherwise it sets off the anti-theft alarms at pharmacies, so they built-in a power up delay. Once that kicks in, then the magnet trick will work. How do you know it worked? Your arm will be sore the next day.

Embrace the suck and turn into the skid.

-tg
    Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    For the record and to be clear.
    If the vaccine turns you into Zombies, friendship aside, we will still have to slaughter you.
    Please allow me to become the fertilizer of the tree.Please allow me to become the fertilizer of the tree.

PowerPoster

We are mainly in the case of Western Christmas. Chinese the Spring Festival go home for the Spring Festival for half a month. During this period, the blockade lasted for a month, but fortunately, the impact was not very great.

We mainly strictly controlled the development of the plague.Specific who should continue to work to ensure the basic operation of the city.This has not been done so humanely.But it is certainly impossible that supermarkets are all closed and hospitals are all closed.Even if we open the blockade later, we still have many restaurants that are not allowed to eat inside, and we can pack them outside to eat at home.Disinfectant water was placed at the entrance of each shop, and tourists were prohibited from entering.

PowerPoster

Name:  RC.png
Views: 314
Size:  2.2 KB

Yummy, or not so much?

King of sapila

44 year old woman with no medical issues died in Salonika Greece a few hours after Astrazeneca Zombie squad vaccine.
    Kudos to Oxford.

https://www.in.gr/2021/05/05/greece/...s-astrazeneca/ ---- government ruffians press

https://www.newsbeast.gr/greece/arth...me-astrazeneca

https://www.star.gr/eidiseis/ellada/...eta-to-embolio ---- government ruffians channel

That is the 30-49 ages suggested vaccine in Greece?. Should I do it?

Frenzied Member

I said that I don't want to participate in this discussion, but the discussion here seems to never produce some valuable results, so I want to provide people here with some clues or directions for discussion.

A Japanese expert said that due to the crazy brainwashing of the media (especially Internet media), Taiwan has now completely entered a low-IQ society. In fact, the United States has also entered a low-IQ society. It is precisely because the United States has entered a low-IQ society that many people believe in extremely retarded and ridiculous rumors like the "Xinjiang Massacre (Xinjiang Genocide)".

In my opinion, a person only needs to possess 1% of Sherlock Holmes's logical reasoning ability to prove whether the "Xinjiang Massacre (Xinjiang Genocide)" is a rumor through logical reasoning. A person only needs to possess 2% of Sherlock Holmes's logical reasoning ability, which is enough to prove through logical reasoning whether millions or even tens of millions of people have died in China due to COVID-19. However, a person (westerner) can fully understand what kind of country China is only if he possesses 200% of Sherlock Holmes's logical reasoning ability.

If a person wants to prove whether he has the ability to find some true answers about COVID-19, he should first prove whether he is a person of normal intelligence by investigating whether the "Xinjiang Massacre (Xinjiang Genocide)" is a rumor.

Note: All the clues about the "Xinjiang Massacre (Xinjiang Genocide)" are on the Internet. This is an interesting game.

dm(DreamManor)
    2021-05-06
    Last edited by SearchingDataOnly; May 6th, 2021 at 07:30 PM.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Xinjiang Massacre
    The overwhelming majority of nations outside of China acknowledge and condemn what's being done to the Uyghur, not just the US. The Chinese government says it's not happening. So your position requires a judgement call between two possibilities:-

1. The whole of the rest of the world is "low IQ"
    2. Your government is lying.

Which of these two options do you think is more likely?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Anyway, had my shot over the weekend. They only had Moderna so I had to settle for your 'orrible American muck instead of a good old British AstraZeneca shot (which comes with a cup of tea, I've heard).

I'm curious, can zombies suffer from shortness of breath? Should we vaccinate them? Would a refusal to vaccinate indicate the we are insufficiently aware of the prejudices zombies suffer in their day to day lives?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

Anyway, had my shot over the weekend. They only had Moderna so I had to settle for your 'orrible American muck instead of a good old British AstraZeneca shot (which comes with a cup of tea, I've heard).
    I had the AstraZeneca one on Sunday however I may go back and complain as I was definitely NOT offered a cup of tea, and now you have confirmed I should have had one FD I feel robbed !!!
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Xinjiang Massacre
    The overwhelming majority of nations outside of China acknowledge and condemn what's being done to the Uyghur, not just the US. The Chinese government says it's not happening. So your position requires a judgement call between two possibilities:-

1. The whole of the rest of the world is "low IQ"
    2. Your government is lying.

Which of these two options do you think is more likely?
    (1) The United States (including the Western world) completely controls the discourse power of the world media, so they create the illusion that "the vast majority of countries outside of China are on the side of the United States." This is also the common method of brainwashing in Western media, and it is also the reason why the United States (including most of the Western world) has entered a state of low IQ.
    (2) The United States does not now represent the vast majority of countries in this world
    (3) Chinese society also caused a decline in the IQ of most people due to Internet media, but the decline was much lower than that of the United States.
    (4) If you want to prove the existence of the "Xinjiang Massacre" in China, please show your evidence and examine whether your evidence is valid from the perspective of Holmes.
    (5) I will not comment on your evidence. Let the people here judge the evidence by themselves.

In addition, from the above 1-4 points, the options you put forward in Post#2191 have no meaning or logic. Obviously, I don't think that Holmes will solve the case in this way.

Again, I will not judge other people's evidence, let the people here judge the evidence themselves. When I find that there are people with normal IQ, I will further provide some clues about the current situation of COVID-19 in China.

Now, FunkyDexter's logical reasoning method is: Because most countries condemn China, China's "Xinjiang Massacre" is real.
    (I think this is why this thread has been discussed for so long, but it has not produced any valuable results)

200 years ago, the vast majority of Chinese people living in the Qing dynasty with their hair tied into braids believed that the West was a barbaric, ignorant, and uncivilized society.

This is a software programming forum, let us use logic and facts to prove our views and find the truth about COVID-19.
    Last edited by SearchingDataOnly; May 6th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.

Got my second Pfizer vaccine dose Tuesday. No side affects whatsoever. Not even a sore spot.

PowerPoster

Removed inappropriate and petty comments.

Carry on, I'm avoiding this discussion again for a long time.
    Last edited by OptionBase1; May 6th, 2021 at 07:59 AM.

I've been hearing about something called "Cancel Culture"...is this an example of that? Personally I stopped reading his posts.
    Last edited by TysonLPrice; May 6th, 2021 at 08:00 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    I've been hearing about something called "Cancel Culture"...is this an example of that? Personally I stopped reading his posts.
    Meh, I'm an idiot for getting involved back in this thread in the first place. I edited my post. I would appreciate if you would edit out my post from your reply as well if you would be so kind.

PowerPoster

Thanks dude.

My official last comment for a long time on this. At the end of the day, while micro-reality is defined by what sits between our individual ear-holes, macro-reality certainly isn't.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks dude.

My official last comment for a long time on this. At the end of the day, while micro-reality is defined by what sits between our individual ear-holes, macro-reality certainly isn't.

Good luck everyone.
    That's like everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they are not entitled to their on facts...

Page 55 of 137 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast