Page 56 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,240 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

The United States (including the Western world) completely controls the discourse power of the world media, so they create the illusion that "the vast majority of countries outside of China are on the side of the United States." This is also the common method of brainwashing in Western media, and it is also the reason why the United States (including most of the Western world) has entered a state of low IQ.
    Wow thats a statement with a lot to unpack,

That The US Completely control Western Media, including all the western media that is anti-American as really they are sadomasochists

The US somehow mind controls the whole western world through the media and brainwashes everyone in these countries to follow there narrative and there opinions, including all the western media that have been Anti Trump for the last 4 years.

Also this has led the citizens of the United States and most of the Western world have entered a state of low IQ ?? I wasn't even aware that IQ was a state you entered, shows how stupid I am, must be due to my consumption of western media !!

Thats a hell of an opinion to have, firstly that somehow the United States and its Citizens are clever enough to create some form of mass mind control, and yet at the same time are stupid and getting stupider.

Secondly that the western countries are some mass entity with no voice or opinions of there own, ah sorry this is where the mind control device comes in isn't it !!!
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Did I cause a thread blow up? Sorry, not my intention.

But I don't think you can simply dismiss any evidence contrary to your opinion on the basis that anyone who believes it has a low IQ. And to couple that dismissal of evidence with a demand for more evidence is disingenuous at best.

Anyway, you'd have thought that they'd have at least offered me a cawfee with my Moderna jab. Shoddy, shoddy service.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

PowerPoster

I'm still wondering how many have fallen for the knock-off Oxbridge/Zoroastrian vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    For the record and to be clear.
    If the vaccine turns you into Zombies, friendship aside, we will still have to slaughter you.
    Don't be too quick. We need to understand some of the physiology involved, first. Some of those zombies seem to be functional without any functional organs. If that was the actual case, it would be really quite interesting and worthy of study.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    Got my second Pfizer vaccine dose Tuesday. No side affects whatsoever. Not even a sore spot.
    Ask for a refund, they must have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomeAnswers View Post
    Thats a hell of an opinion to have, firstly that somehow the United States and its Citizens are clever enough to create some form of mass mind control,
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oooop, wait, you found us out.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    Got my second Pfizer vaccine dose Tuesday. No side affects whatsoever. Not even a sore spot.
    Yeah, same with me. The second shot had no side effects. I was worried because my daughter (is an RN) got her second shot a few weeks before me. She had strong reaction. Fever shot up to 104 for a while, she was better the next day. Her thought was that having a strong reaction is a good thing, means you you have a strong immune system. If that's true my immune system must be on it's last legs.

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Don't be too quick. We need to understand some of the physiology involved, first. Some of those zombies seem to be functional without any functional organs. If that was the actual case, it would be really quite interesting and worthy of study.
    Sorry, you only have to shoot zombies but zombies you MUST shoot!
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

King of sapila

"The Seychelles reintroduces covid-19 restrictions despite high levels of vaccination

Restrictions to curb the spread of covid-19 have been reintroduced in the Seychelles due to rising cases, despite over 60 per cent of the population having been fully vaccinated. There are about 1000 active cases in the Indian Ocean archipelago, which has a population of 100,000. A third of the cases involve people who have had two vaccine doses, according to the country’s news agency. Schools have been ordered to close, shops and bars must close early and some gatherings have been banned.

The Seychelles has fully vaccinated more of its population than any other nation. Around 60 per cent of vaccine doses used in the country were made by the Chinese company Sinopharm, and the rest by AstraZeneca. “It is fair to say that high vaccination rates alone are not necessarily enough to stop a surge in cases”, mathematician Christina Pagel at University College London said on Twitter.

World Health Organization experts have expressed confidence that Sinopharm’s vaccine is effective at preventing covid-19 illness, but low confidence in the quality of evidence showing it has a low risk of severe side effects, according to a Reuters report."

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ccine-patents/

PowerPoster

Something, hard to say what, is going on in China:

Could be COVID deaths on a grand scale, could be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    Yeah, same with me. The second shot had no side effects. I was worried because my daughter (is an RN) got her second shot a few weeks before me. She had strong reaction. Fever shot up to 104 for a while, she was better the next day. Her thought was that having a strong reaction is a good thing, means you you have a strong immune system. If that's true my immune system must be on it's last legs.
    I makes me think I got a "depleted" dose somehow
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    Something, hard to say what, is going on in China:

Could be COVID deaths on a grand scale, could be something else.
    I think it's something else. I believe their population has gone into decline, and their freaking out about it. They've been holding off releasing their census numbers in an odd way. At first they said their population declined, then they denied it with a tepid, waffling, denial. It's kind of inevitable. They're running into the same kind of issues that the west is, in that regard, but exacerbated by the compounding factors that Japan is seeing. They relaxed their child birth policies, and the population just continued to decline. That's kind of what the video is saying, but he's suggesting it could be COVID. It isn't, this was reported as being likely back in 2019. The census is just going to confirm the issue.

Frenzied Member

Wow thats a statement with a lot to unpack,

That The US Completely control Western Media, including all the western media that is anti-American as really they are sadomasochists

The US somehow mind controls the whole western world through the media and brainwashes everyone in these countries to follow there narrative and there opinions, including all the western media that have been Anti Trump for the last 4 years.

Also this has led the citizens of the United States and most of the Western world have entered a state of low IQ ?? I wasn't even aware that IQ was a state you entered, shows how stupid I am, must be due to my consumption of western media !!

Thats a hell of an opinion to have, firstly that somehow the United States and its Citizens are clever enough to create some form of mass mind control, and yet at the same time are stupid and getting stupider.

Secondly that the western countries are some mass entity with no voice or opinions of there own, ah sorry this is where the mind control device comes in isn't it !!!
    Now that you have sent out the comments that I have deleted, I will restore the comments that I have deleted, and let them remain in the world as network memories.

Well, they are in post#2190 and post#2194

This sentence already shows your IQ level or reading ability level. (Of course, it may be that my English is too bad)

Programmers are the group of people with the highest IQ and strongest analytical ability. But the IQ and analytical ability of the programmers participating in this thread surprised me. Then we can imagine how low the judgment of ordinary Americans (or Westerners) is. This can be seen in the performance of the US government and the American people in the past few years. In my opinion, at least 50% of Americans have IQ and judgment abilities below the global average. The Internet media has caused a decline in the IQ and judgment of the entire world, but the American people have experienced the greatest decline.
    Last edited by SearchingDataOnly; May 6th, 2021 at 08:58 PM.

PowerPoster

Why are they freaking out about a small decline in population? At some point more people isn't a good thing, they already know that.

There are a variety of reasons. In general, I agree with you. A decline in human population around the world would be a good thing. In their case, though, the decline could be seriously steep, and hard to counter. Some estimates put their birth rate as low as 1.5 children/woman. The replacement rate is around 2.1. If the birth rate is that low, your population becomes older FAST, as noted in the video. The retirement age in China is also fairly low, which means their work force, which has driven their growth, is going to become seriously top heavy, possibly within a couple decades. As the number of workers declines relative to the retired population, that puts a strain on the workforce and society in general. Strains on society are something that tends to get the leadership in China pretty concerned.

There's another issue, which may or may not matter. They may feel that they have peaked as a society. That could have a cultural impact. I've heard some say that's a big factor. I'm not sure that I buy it. Sure, some people won't be happy with that, but I find it hard to believe that will matter to a whole lot of people.

In any case, the reason WHY they are freaking out is debatable. The fact that they said they'd publish the census numbers a month ago, and thus far have only published a series of contradictory statements about what the numbers will show, certainly suggests that they are unduly concerned about what the numbers show. It's pretty clear that they HAVE the numbers, since they are leaking information about them, then denials of the leaks that suggest the leaks are actually correct. That sure feels like there's some freaking out going on.

PowerPoster

I think the issue is that even 5 years ago they were seeing a precipitous decline in births and covering it up furiously. But recent years saw an even deeper decline that seemingly came out of nowhere.

See the graphic at the original blog page: https://zeihan.com/video-dispatch-ch...aphic-decline/ This contains the annotation:

Name:  death.png
Views: 571
Size:  11.2 KB

But of course we just don't know.

PowerPoster

It goes without saying that the United States not only plays the role of the world's police, but also controls the global economy.The former Soviet Union's aircraft carrier, the United States said to buy scrap iron price is very expensive, the result is to remove it, and finally he did not buy.

The goal is to destroy their aircraft carrier without spending a dime.

When the new epidemic comes, it is like a new world war.As a result, the United States is supposed to do a good job of prevention all over the world. But they chose not to act. It doesn't matter if the first hundred thousand ordinary people die in the election of the president.

Just like China's Huawei mobile phone, 5G communications in the United States can directly ban its purchase all over the world. 。

Just like the new crown vaccine, it is also prohibited to purchase, and Chinese products are so simple.

Even if many other vaccines have problems, China's vaccine is the best, they are also banned.

An unfair hegemony. It's like the second world war led by Germany, everyone is happy to kill the citizens of other countries together, which is not a crime at all. It's like hunting.

PowerPoster

Many people think that after the injection of the new crown vaccine is not invasive, so they do not take precautions at all, the results died.There are also many vaccines, which are not really useful. And a lot of them infected you instead.

PowerPoster

It is legal to own guns and cannons in the United States.With it, you can kill anyone you want.
    But when the new epidemic came, they said it was forbidden to wear masks.I think guns are more dangerous than masks.The United States is even afraid of Chinese routers.Is Huawei's 5G communication a more powerful weapon than missiles?The main thing is that he can do anything without being reasonable.

Trump said many of Byrne's votes were fake.Whose ass is clean?

In fact, I think people like Trump are the real Corpse(Zombie virus, vampire.)。
    They control the minds of the voters.It is also necessary to prevent Huawei's communication technology from infiltrating the United States and even prohibit Americans from owning Huawei's mobile phones.
    In fact, many of these cases are political wars, money wars, and wars of control.A mob boss stands up for his rights and needs to be killed whenever he wants, whether it's his birthday or not.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; May 7th, 2021 at 03:11 AM.

Something, hard to say what, is going on in China
    I agree with his data but not his conclusions. China will simply fill the gap through immigration, just as everyone else does. With China it's accelerated due to the one-child policy but I don't see that being a significant problem for them as a Nation. It may change what their society looks like somewhat but China won't stop being China.

@SearchingDataOnly - you do realise that neither NeedSomeAnswers or me are American right? We're both British. So, in your view of the world, we're mind controlled rather than low IQ?

Honestly, I don't want to offend you but you've literally walked into a thread and declared that anyone who disagrees with you is either stupid or being manipulated. The position you've chosen to adopt was pretty offensive right from the start.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; May 7th, 2021 at 03:55 AM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

This sentence already shows your IQ level or reading ability level. (Of course, it may be that my English is too bad)
    Programmers are the group of people with the highest IQ and strongest analytical ability. But the IQ and analytical ability of the programmers participating in this thread surprised me. Then we can imagine how low the judgment of ordinary Americans (or Westerners) is. This can be seen in the performance of the US government and the American people in the past few years. In my opinion, at least 50% of Americans have IQ and judgment abilities below the global average. The Internet media has caused a decline in the IQ and judgment of the entire world, but the American people have experienced the greatest decline.
    You really should stop with these kind of statements, it only shows your immaturity.

If you have a point to debate or argue then make it and defend your position, instead of denigrating people and places you dont know because they disagree with you or have opposing views. It really is a childish way to deal with things.
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

Frenzied Member

@FunkyDexter, @NeedSomeAnswers,

What I want to express is: Because the Western media and governments led by the United States have long used false information and rumors to deceive their own citizens, the judgment ability of their own citizens is gradually weakened, or even lost. This can be seen in many ways. Especially the extremely naive and ridiculous rumors about the "Xinjiang Massacre (genocide)" actually have a huge market in the West. In my opinion, this is an insult to the IQ of all Chinese people.

It is precisely because of the loss of judgment that some people here think that China has died of millions of people due to COVID-19, which is also a kind of humiliation and harm to all Chinese people.

I am not expressing my opinion, I am just stating the facts: facts that happened in China. China has performed very well in all aspects (including human rights), and these are far beyond your imagination. More importantly, this country is still making continuous progress and improvement.

What I said has nothing to do with patriotism. I just can't help myself want to tell you the real situation in China. It is a human instinct to tell the real situation around oneself.

In addition, China entered a low-IQ society from 2009 to 2013, but China went out of the "low-IQ whirlpool/vortex." I don't think the United States and other Western countries can get out of this "low-IQ whirlpool/vortex"

The "color revolution" initiated by the Western Internet media destroyed many countries, but failed to destroy China. Now, these Internet media are destroying their own country.
    Last edited by SearchingDataOnly; May 7th, 2021 at 09:17 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    I agree with his data but not his conclusions.
    Which conclusions?

The only ones very relevant here are those directly related to what became the pandemic. I think he is suggesting there is a high undisclosed death count over the past few years, and that much of it might be COVID deaths.

COVID-related birth decline is another matter, and perhaps due to social patterns under lockdowns and fears of potential parents about raising kids in this environment. Many parts of the world are seeing that, and I just read a local newspaper article on it in my neck of the woods yesterday.

Analysis of records in several Mediterranean countries, in particular Italy, show a pattern of infection through the vector of Chinese guest workers that goes back almost 3 years now and at least 2 years. If true it would suggest that SARS-CoV-2 variants have been active within China long before the Wuhan outbreak.

If you want his broader geopolitical view of China see Life After Trump, Part VIII: The Crisis List—China but most of that has no direct bearing on the pandemic discussion.

Which conclusions?
    That China would become irrelevant, for one. He talks about declining population and touches on the reasons for it but the conclusion he's drawing is that China is losing global influence. He explicitly states his position at 00:55.

His argument contains logical fallacies though:-
    1. the demographic predictions he makes are purely around births and deaths. They don't account for migration and therefore do not predict actual population.
    2. that a declining population would necessarily lead to a decline in global influence. It could but it doesn't necessitate it.

These unsubstantiated logical leaps mean that you cannot draw his conclusions from his predicates.

I understand that he uses covid as a contributing factor to the rate of decline (almost certainly true, I agree) but it's a predicate, not a conclusion.

Haven't watched your second link yet but I'll give it a punt. He seems an interesting guy, I just disagree with him on the above.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; May 7th, 2021 at 10:07 AM.

What I want to express is: Because the Western media and governments led by the United States have long used false information and rumors to deceive their own citizens, the judgment ability of their own citizens is gradually weakened, or even lost. This can be seen in many ways. Especially the extremely naive and ridiculous rumors about the "Xinjiang Massacre (genocide)" actually have a huge market in the West. In my opinion, this is an insult to the IQ of all Chinese people.
    Turn that argument around and you have an equally (in)valid argument that would conclude that Uyghur's are being ethnically cleansed. It would have exactly the same amount (or lack of) evidence that you have presented and be every bit as offensive to Chinese people as you are currently being to the rest of the world.

The difference is that there's plenty of evidence that Uyghur's are being ethnically cleansed. We've got first hand accounts, satellite photographs of the re-education centres and even photographs taken from inside the re-education centres. You've dismissed that evidence (on the basis that the rest of the world is stupid) and asked for more evidence. From that we all know that you would dismiss any further evidence provided in the same fashion. There is literally nothing we could provide you that you would not dismiss as false, so that leaves the only response: the question I asked you earlier.

One of the following must be true:-
    1. The whole of the rest of the world must be stupid enough to believe the false evidence that you have dismissed.
    2. That your government is lying to you and the evidence you have dismissed is actually valid.

Which is it? Make your choice. You seem to be opting for option one but you've only got to read it laid out starkly to see how arrogant and bonkers a position that is.

It's not clear that China would allow sufficient migration to make up for the declining population. If they take the Japanese approach, things might not go well. They don't seem to tolerate their own ethnic sub-groups very well, so becoming an immigrant society might be unpalatable to them.

Was anybody else amazed that the guy in the video, who comes across as some kind of analyst, chose to do his punditry by what appears to be selfie in a meadow? That's an interesting choice.

@SearchingDataOnly: Why do you do this to yourself? You've already stated that getting into these things messes with your health and well being. Just say no. It's self-destructive.

@FunkyDexter, @NeedSomeAnswers,

What your expressing though is not representative of how I or indeed how many people in the west consume media or news. News in the Western world come from many sources and is not controlled by the government.

Your perception of us seem to be as a blanket mass of people who's opinions are controlled and that couldn't be further from the truth.

You seem to think that many of us are being fed fake news because of this report on the Xinjaing Massacre, but you dont know what news we have read or not read, your making an assumption. Also your making an assumption that we have all read the same reports and that is also probably not true.

Finally on this point reports or rumours on the Xinjaing Massacre are not that big news over here in the UK and I expect they are not in the US as well. I mean its news but its not on the front pages or anything, you are mistaken if you think that it dominates our news coverage

One thing that is clear is there is a big cultural difference between us in that in the west it is fairly common thing to express negative views of government, whether that is our own or other peoples, this is not a reflection of what we think of the people inside those countries but just of the government, from my experience many Chinese people closely align there identity with there government and can see criticism of there government as a personal insult when normally it isn't meant as such.

It is precisely because of the loss of judgment that some people here think that China has died of millions of people due to COVID-19, which is also a kind of humiliation and harm to all Chinese people.
    I personally dont believe this, and I believe that FD has said this previously China has actually had a good response to the Pandemic mainly due to the fact it has had to deal with SARS and MERS recently and had a plan in place.

I am not expressing my opinion, I am just stating the facts: facts that happened in China. China has performed very well in all aspects (including human rights), and these are far beyond your imagination. More importantly, this country is still making continuous progress and improvement.
    Your not though, not really. Fact are provable by some sort of evidence your not really providing any and therefore what your putting forward is you opinion on that particular issue and thats fine, in many cases so are we.

What I said has nothing to do with patriotism. I just can't help myself want to tell you the real situation in China. It is a human instinct to tell the real situation around oneself.
    To me it seems to be both patriotism and wanting to tell us the real situation in China,

In addition, China entered a low-IQ society from 2009 to 2013, but China went out of the "low-IQ whirlpool/vortex." I don't think the United States and other Western countries can get out of this "low-IQ whirlpool/vortex"
    You really need to get away from this Low IQ idea, IQ is just an intelligence test and clever people are capable of believing in things that are not true

The "color revolution" initiated by the Western Internet media destroyed many countries, but failed to destroy China. Now, these Internet media are destroying their own country.
    I dont even know what the "color revolution" is, never heard of it !!

Frenzied Member

@SearchingDataOnly: Why do you do this to yourself? You've already stated that getting into these things messes with your health and well being. Just say no. It's self-destructive.
    Thank you, Shaggy Hiker. My mental state is really bad recently.

Please don't worry about China, the Chinese will do their own thing. Please take care of all of you, I hope everyone here will always be in good health.

I'll leave this thread again.

PowerPoster

Was anybody else amazed that the guy in the video, who comes across as some kind of analyst, chose to do his punditry by what appears to be selfie in a meadow? That's an interesting choice.
    That was a bit different. Might have been out writing on his deck and wanted a quick video, or it might be against a green screen with "sunlight" from his right. He's moved to video presentations rather than travel for the last two years because... pandemic.

Usually we don't see these kinds of folks physically on-stage today, but generally more like this example:

I wasn't objecting, mind you. I rather liked the setting for that video. Looked like a nice place. I just thought it a pretty odd way/place for such a video. We've seen so many of these people over the past year. The background is generally an office, often with clearly intentional items on the shelves intended to reinforce the message, or possibly with a notable lack of distractions in the background. This one...was different.

Fanatic Member

I wouldn't believe any numbers in particular, especially is Greek since the main epidemiologist, on a interview a couple of months ago slipped it's tongue and said that they are also counting, cases that the person would be dying anyhow, like cancer , brain tumor etc and had covid at the time, to coivd cases.
    From there and forth the numbers mean nothing to me.
    Agreed.
    Here in Italy we have known for a long time how they are counted.
    Anyone who has a hospitalisation, for whatever reason, if they die after a positive swab is counted as a Covid death. Whatever the cause of death.
    Nobody looks at medical records to find out the cause of death. If he tested positive for Covid, then he is counted as a Covid death. Only the swab determines the cause of death.
    One who said this is a regional president. The other is head of the Operative Unit of General Anaesthesia and Reanimation and Cardio-Thoraco-Vascular of a Milan Hospital, who used these exact words:
    - "If unfortunately a person has a heart attack, is brought to "my" hospital and tests positive for a covid swab, if then he dies, he will be counted as having died of Covid.
    He is listed as covid dead, not heart attack dead.
    This must be clear to all of us.
    Therefore, the data (Covid deads) that place Italy in an unflattering position will certainly be revised.
    These data have shocked and frightened many people, and an elderly person alone at home "does not feel the need of them". "-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zono2uKbMB4

My thoughts: yes, the news programmes have carried out an incessant and hallucinatory media terrorism, which in my opinion borders on the Italian crime of 'procurato allarme' (false report/caused alarm/false public alarm)[Aroused alarm is defined as the performance of acts that trigger emergency procedures without the presence of a real danger, ranging from minor cases (e.g. the use of a fire alarm in a school, without the presence of a fire) to events of greater social impact. ] [Any person who, by announcing disasters, accidents or non-existent dangers, causes alarm to the Authority or to bodies and persons exercising a public service is guilty of the offence of "false public alarm".]

... a lot of psychological damage ....
    ... all of us, some more, some less....

King of sapila

Covid is coming to the sea! The masks, the maaaskkkss! Briiinnng ooonn the maaaaskkkkksss!!! (The guy with the gloves!Lol!)
    Fortunately if they do this here (that they plan to), I know of a cove, very low crowded, I'll go there. Of course I would not be using a mask in the summer but there is that damn 300Euros fine that they are terrorizing us with,so, the cove seems quite nice. If that fine wasn't present I guaranty you that only 5% would be using masks even as we speak.
    Word in Greece is that elections would possibly be held in July. That is not of course a certainty but if they do that then TIME FOR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!

A question, why haven't you be voting for Salvini in Italy? From what we know here, he is better than what you have there as government. Of course I don't know much about the Italian government but Greek and Italian mafia have quite similar characteristics and since todays mafia is the government in Greece, I would have expected the same in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by reexre View Post
    Agreed.
    Anyone who has a hospitalisation, for whatever reason, if they die after a positive swab is counted as a Covid death. Whatever the cause of death.
    Nobody looks at medical records to find out the cause of death. If he tested positive for Covid, then he is counted as a Covid death. Only the swab determines the cause of death.
    Death is a funny thing. COVID is a virus. It can't kill you directly. All it is doing is causing your body to create more versions of the virus. I suppose it might be possible, if you had NO immune system, for it to so thoroughly hijack so many of your cells that they stop producing anything other than virus, in which case it might kill you. Otherwise, COVID is never what kills you when you die of COVID. That's not because somebody is misleading you, it's just because it has no means to kill you. It isn't toxic, nor does it produce toxins, the way some bacteria do. It's not causing your cells to create mini-guns with which to shoot you.

So, by your rule, COVID has killed nobody, EVER. The roughly 400,000 deaths in the US above the expected number....were just a coincidence.

King of sapila

Now that's pushing it to the other side.
    Of course covid haven't killed heart, cancer , brain tumor etc. They where adding it to the toll to terrorize us.
    Covid is a flu-e there are many covid's like it but this one is mine. My covid is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as...Ooppsss... Sorry got carried away.
    Anyhow, these things are no secret by now, they where adding, regular flu had 0 death toll this year in Greece, covid is the reaper.Pharmaceuticals and maskaceuticals making billions.
    Covid sideffects had killed the same percentage give or take the flu did, but they counted everything to covid, they also pushed people to hospital unnecessary and the thing escalated, so..
    Anyhow, side A will not convince side B here so this is pointless. I'm just waiting for the elections to see who is the "crazy" one. And imagine if the current party wins! Lol, I would get the vaccine then

Edit:
    Again....The guy with the gloves!! LOL! I'm laughing like a fool since I saw that! Areee youu a Doctorrr?! LOL!
    Last edited by sapator; May 8th, 2021 at 09:45 PM.

PowerPoster

I finally know what this thread reminds me of.

You may have to watch to the final 2 minutes to see the connection.

King of sapila

I don't understand, so I will just go ahead and say that Greeks in Byzantine empire where the first that created the modern violin (aka lira) that completed it's shape in Italy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_violin

Fanatic Member

So, by your rule, COVID has killed nobody, EVER. The roughly 400,000 deaths in the US above the expected number....were just a coincidence.
    Reread what I wrote. I never said that.
    I talked about how they are counted.
    And surely among those numbers there are those who died from other causes.
    I repeat, if at the time of death (or shortly before) you test positive for covid, you are counted as having died of covid. And we know that being covid positive is not strictly related to being ill.

Originally Posted by reexre View Post
    Agreed.

Fanatic Member

A question, why haven't you be voting for Salvini in Italy? From what we know here, he is better than what you have there as government. Of course I don't know much about the Italian government but Greek and Italian mafia have quite similar characteristics and since todays mafia is the government in Greece, I would have expected the same in Italy.
    No, absolutely not Salvini,
    To me he is "the man without ideas", in perpetual campaigning.
    He does polls to know public opinion, then when he speaks he says what most people want to hear. But in concrete terms he doesn't go in that direction.
    Here in Italy all the parties are in agreement, there's practically a single party.
    There are no opposition parties. (Only 'fratelli di italia', but it is in the 'opposition' only for the purpose of making people believe it exists. But in reality it acts like the government).

After the resignation of the Conte government on 26 January 2021, (caused by the criminal Renzi)
    on 3 February, the President of the Republic then summoned Mario Draghi to the Quirinale to give him the task of forming a new government.
    Nobody elected Draghi.
    The President of the Republic decided not to proceed with democratic elections. (Also using the excuse of the pandemic, because of which, elections could have increased the contagion)
    Do we realise?
    No democracy, and Draghi was probably put there only to advance the interests of multinationals (richer than entire states) and/or banks and finance. Certainly not in the interests of the population.
    In Italy I don't see anyone on the horizon who can represent me.

Quote Originally Posted by reexre View Post
    Reread what I wrote. I never said that.
    I talked about how they are counted.
    And surely among those numbers there are those who died from other causes.
    I repeat, if at the time of death (or shortly before) you test positive for covid, you are counted as having died of covid. And we know that being covid positive is not strictly related to being ill.
    It's true that you never did say that. I assumed that you were saying that those other deaths were misattributed simply because of the presence of COVID (I think it's an acronym, isn't it?). The virus is known to attack the heart, along with a variety of other less popular organs (the lungs are also kind of popular, but few have the guts to stand up for the colon). If a person dies, what ultimately causes it? For that, you have to be able to define death, which is becoming increasingly difficult.

If the point is to say that COVID is not all that dangerous, or that a bunch of deaths are being misattributed, you have to explain away the excess deaths. Sapator doesn't, because Greece was pretty much spared, but I'm not in Greece, and the US has a very large number of excess deaths. Deaths had been rising slightly for a few years (population had also been both rising and aging, so an increased death rate is understandable), but 2020 saw an increase that was more than ten times what would be expected. If that wasn't COVID, what was it? If it was COVID, then it was far from the ONLY cause of death, but it sure was a BIG cause of death.

Page 56 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106 ... LastLast