Thread: merge accounts please

merge accounts please

I first registered here years ago under the name Ron Miel. I came here for advice only rarely. Now I'm working on a new project. When I tried to log on, I'd forgotten my password, and my old email account is dead.

So, I've created my new name Ron Miel 2. Is it possible to merge the accounts, under my original name? (But with current email and password)

Re: merge accounts please

Why?

It's been almost five years since you posted on the old account and only have 100 or so posts with it.

How about we kill your new account and reuse the email address... Or you can provide me a new address.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Why?

It's been almost five years since you posted on the old account and only have 100 or so posts with it.
    Some message boards have a rule that you're only allowed one account. They insist on merging duplicate accounts. If this particular board is okay with it, that's fine with me.

How about we kill your new account and reuse the email address... Or you can provide me a new address.

Please don't kill the new account. I can't log into the old one.

OK...Looks like we're good.

We too have a one account rule..... It's "One Account at a Time." Since you can use the old one, this doesn't apply.

Welcome back