Thread: How refill new data from Access 2000 table in a DataReport at runtime?

How refill new data from Access 2000 table in a DataReport at runtime?

I have a connection command which loads data from a local table inside Access 2000 database.
    However, though the contents of the table changes by using the application, the DataReport displays the state of the table when you clicked on a given button, and though it reads from the same Access 2000 table, it still displays data at the point when you clicked that given button.

I see there are events like Activate, Initialize, but although I called my method to clean and refill the Access 2000 table, the DataReport still displays old information.

How can I regenerate the DataReport, or refill with new data without the need to close the application completely and start it again?

PowerPoster

Re: How refill new data from Access 2000 table in a DataReport at runtime?

I don't use the included data report tool but it sounds like you are keeping the report loaded. I would expect that when you close the report and reload it that it would get new data if it exists.
    In other words if you are using hide on the report rather than unloading it then it is still retaining data from when it was initially loaded. Again I do not use this tool but that is the way I have saw it work with other report tools.