Hi - I apologize in advance for my lack of VB knowledge. I am not a programmer. I inherited a bunch of VB Apps that are critical to the operation of our business. The person/company that developed them is no longer in the picture and no source code is available to us. For the most part, these work with no issues. I now have to upgrade workstations to Windows 10 and am running into many issues. I've installed the VB App on a new workstation. There is a package file and an .exe that should print a label generated from a Crystal Report. When I click the executable, the file opens. When I enter the necessary information and try to print the label, I get this error:

Run-time error '-2147206461 (80043ac3)':File not found. Details: error

This app does work on a couple of other Windows 10 machines with similar hardware and software. I can also generate a label using the Crystal Report. I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting this as I don't know what 'File' it is not finding. Can anyone assist me? Thank you, in advance, for your help. If I can provide any other information, please let me know.