Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converting single bits into a sine waveform

Re: Converting single bits into a sine waveform

Hi everyone

Another side issue I have is the buffer capacity. Am I right in thinking with the code I have been given that the module clsTrickSound2 has the code that governs this? The buffer has no limit except for the moment I stop recording input audio off my soundcard.
    I know this as I have briefly included 3 text boxes to put the values of the following

* (capCount - 1) / Int(picWaveform.ScaleWidth)
    * value
    * Index

I can see each textbox's number value increases from one moment to the next

I was hoping to have the buffer size reduced to 10 seconds (Ie 11 seconds into the 'Start reception' button being clicked, the beginning 1st second of the original recording is removed. Then after 12 seconds of recording the beginning 2 seconds are removed, etc)

As much as I am thankful to you THE TRICK for your referral to your 'Trick Sound' contribution for me. I dont want to potentially overload my RAM memory of my machine if the reception/recording duration in a given scenario had to record for a considerable amount of time.
    As much as the 'Trick Sound' program is to be respected, I am simply after discerning 0 or 1 bits of the sinewave instead so I need only a short buffer to deal with this task. The only problem is I dont know ow to edit the code to do it. ARGHH!!!

Do you have the time to help THE TRICK or can anyone else help me in this matter? Thanks

I've managed to bump into a friend of mine briefly who helped discern the code in the cldTrickSound2 module. It appears that waveInOpen and waveInPrepare functions linked to file "winmm.dll" dictate. How do I limit the buffer size to say only 10 seconds no matter how long the recording will be the buffer will only contain the most recent 10 seconds of it. Can this be done?

No worries. Thanks for your input. I shall accept I cant create a dynamic buffer and limit it to 10 secs.
    What I also need advice for is whether vb6 allows a tolerance range of a selected variable's value.
    What I mean is say for a simple IF statement contains a variable to a certain value result such as
    Code:
    If NumVar = 100 then
    Obviously the IF statement is executed once NumVar is equal to 1000. That is a specific number value.
    What I am after is creating an IF statement where in the above example the IF statement is executed if NumVar is lets say 20 below 1000 or 20 above 1000 (980-1020). I know in mathematics the symbol for tolerance is ± . But I dont know if VB6 is capable of performing such a task. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

No worries. Thanks for your input. I shall accept I cant create a dynamic buffer and limit it to 10 secs.
    What I also need advice for is whether vb6 allows a tolerance range of a selected variable's value.
    What I mean is say for a simple IF statement contains a variable to a certain value result such as
    Code:
    If NumVar = 1000 then
    Obviously the IF statement is executed once NumVar is equal to 1000. That is a specific number value.
    What I am after is creating an IF statement where in the above example the IF statement is executed if NumVar is lets say 20 below 1000 or 20 above 1000 (980-1020). I know in mathematics the symbol for tolerance is ± . But I dont know if VB6 is capable of performing such a task. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

PS I know that I can use 'more than' and 'less than' (< and >). But this can only be applied if NumVar is a fixed static value. The point is the NumVar value in my personal scenario is in a FOR loop setup where NumVar has dynamic values each time the for loop happens. So I cannot use < or > in IF statements. I shall appreciate any help given my way
    Last edited by greenelephant150; Apr 21st, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

Sinecure devotee

There is no tolerance function, but you should be able to create one.
    Code:
    If Within(20, NumVar, 1000) Then
      '...
    End If

Function Within( Tolerance As Double, Value as Double, CheckValue) As Boolean
       Within = Abs(CheckValue - Value) <= Tolerance)
    End Function
    Of course, you could inline it

If Abs(1000 - NumVar) <= 20 Then
    "Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment" Robert Benchley, 1930

Hello. Good News!!!

I have almost finished my entire project! (About Time). I can build the audio reception screen from this point on.
    The main two things I lastly need help is with POST #16 of this thread. I dont know how to modify the code for my transmission form to convert it into a full-period sine wave.
    Also how can I add a second frequency value to the transmission process (ie generate a full-period at a certain frequency, and another full-period at a different frequency.) Then cycle between the two frequencies till the end of transmission. Thats the last bit I need help with.
    A big shout out goes to THE TRICK, for having the patience to put up with me plus anyone else who contributed (Schmidt, Passel, and whoever else I havent named I thank you!) Does anyone know how to complete this last task?

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by greenelephant150; May 4th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.

Can anyone help?

The requests stated in post 47 is the final requests to finally bring my project to a close. Is there anyone who can help?

Can THE TRICK or any one still help me. I still need help

Hi Finally after many months I have managed to get help to complete the task in Post 47#!!! Got there in the end. However what I need to do next is modify the code so that the oscillator will output a square wave (as well as the sine wave generated by the code present in my project) Can anyone help. Are you available yet 'The_Trick'?

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by greenelephant150 View Post
    Hi Finally after many months I have managed to get help to complete the task in Post 47#!!! Got there in the end. However what I need to do next is modify the code so that the oscillator will output a square wave (as well as the sine wave generated by the code present in my project) Can anyone help. Are you available yet 'The_Trick'?
    Code:
    dPhaseDelta = GetLogFrequency(sldFrequency.Value) / SAMPLE_RATE * 2
    bData(lIndex) = ((m_dPhase > 0.5 - 1) * m_fSign) * 0.5 * lLevel + 127
            If m_dPhase > 1 Then

m_dPhase = m_dPhase - 1

Oh Brilliant! Your expertise THE TRICK it seems to have no boundaries! Thanks so much again for you invaluable contribution. (also to passel and schmidt for getting me so far)

I have nearly successfully completed the transmission side of my program!!!!! The only two things I need to complete it are triangle and sawtooth audio wave generation

With reference to this URL https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....oth-wave-forms. I dont know how to edit the sawtooth and triangle wave formula's into the example of post #52.

Now with the reception side of the program left to complete. I am sure that (with post #37) I can write code that will notice the peak amplitudes of both amplitudes that represent binary 1s and 0s (For AM signal reception). If I am stuck then I shall come back to you but its highely unlikely I will.
    However what I will need help for the VERY final part of this entire program (completion of the reception side of the program) is the FM audio signal reception. To write code that can discern the time period(s) of both frequencies and use those 2 measurements to discern the remainding FM modulated cycles to convert into the relevant binary 1s and 0s. Are you there again The Trick with or pearls of vb6 wisdom? (Or anyone else for that matter?)

OK That will be something I will be looking into (PM modulation). There has been a change of circumstances since Post #53. As much as I appreciate your 'TrickRecorder' mentioned in the 1st URL of post #35 . There is another vb6 project more suitable as it doesnt burden system RAM exponentially as does 'TrickRecorder' over the course of time (credit goes to 'DEETH' for the contribution many years ago).
    So there has been some changes to the GUI interface since post #38 for the reception screen. An updated screenshot is below

Name:  scnsh1.png
Views: 283
Size:  16.9 KB

The code for the screen is found below
    Code:
    '----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ' Deeth Stereo Oscilloscope v1.0
    ' A simple oscilloscope application -- now in <<stereo>>
    ' Opens a waveform audio device for 8-bit 11kHz input, and plots the
    ' waveform to a window.  Can only be resized to a certain minimum
    ' size defined by the Shape box.
    ' It would be good to make this use the same double-buffering
    ' scheme as the Spectrum Analyzer.
    ' Murphy McCauley (MurphyMc@Concentric.NET) 08/12/99

Option Explicit

Private DevHandle As Long
    Private InData(0 To 511) As Byte
    Private Inited As Boolean
    Public MinHeight As Long, MinWidth As Long

Private Type WaveFormatEx
        FormatTag As Integer
        Channels As Integer
        SamplesPerSec As Long
        AvgBytesPerSec As Long
        BlockAlign As Integer
        BitsPerSample As Integer
        ExtraDataSize As Integer
    End Type

Private Type WaveHdr
        lpData As Long
        dwBufferLength As Long
        dwBytesRecorded As Long
        dwUser As Long
        dwFlags As Long
        dwLoops As Long
        lpNext As Long 'wavehdr_tag
        Reserved As Long
    End Type

Private Type WaveInCaps
        ManufacturerID As Integer      'wMid
        ProductID As Integer       'wPid
        DriverVersion As Long       'MMVERSIONS vDriverVersion
        ProductName(1 To 32) As Byte 'szPname[MAXPNAMELEN]
        Formats As Long
        Channels As Integer
        Reserved As Integer
    End Type

Private Const WAVE_INVALIDFORMAT = &H0&                 '/* invalid format */
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_1M08 = &H1&                   '/* 11.025 kHz, Mono,   8-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_1S08 = &H2&                   '/* 11.025 kHz, Stereo, 8-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_1M16 = &H4&                   '/* 11.025 kHz, Mono,   16-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_1S16 = &H8&                   '/* 11.025 kHz, Stereo, 16-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_2M08 = &H10&                  '/* 22.05  kHz, Mono,   8-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_2S08 = &H20&                  '/* 22.05  kHz, Stereo, 8-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_2M16 = &H40&                  '/* 22.05  kHz, Mono,   16-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_2S16 = &H80&                  '/* 22.05  kHz, Stereo, 16-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_4M08 = &H100&                 '/* 44.1   kHz, Mono,   8-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_4S08 = &H200&                 '/* 44.1   kHz, Stereo, 8-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_4M16 = &H400&                 '/* 44.1   kHz, Mono,   16-bit
    Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_4S16 = &H800&                 '/* 44.1   kHz, Stereo, 16-bit

Private Const WAVE_FORMAT_PCM = 1

Private Const WHDR_DONE = &H1&              '/* done bit */
    Private Const WHDR_PREPARED = &H2&          '/* set if this header has been prepared */
    Private Const WHDR_BEGINLOOP = &H4&         '/* loop start block */
    Private Const WHDR_ENDLOOP = &H8&           '/* loop end block */
    Private Const WHDR_INQUEUE = &H10&          '/* reserved for driver */

Private Const WIM_OPEN = &H3BE
    Private Const WIM_CLOSE = &H3BF
    Private Const WIM_DATA = &H3C0

Private Declare Function waveInAddBuffer Lib "winmm" (ByVal InputDeviceHandle As Long, ByVal WaveHdrPointer As Long, ByVal WaveHdrStructSize As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function waveInPrepareHeader Lib "winmm" (ByVal InputDeviceHandle As Long, ByVal WaveHdrPointer As Long, ByVal WaveHdrStructSize As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function waveInUnprepareHeader Lib "winmm" (ByVal InputDeviceHandle As Long, ByVal WaveHdrPointer As Long, ByVal WaveHdrStructSize As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function waveInGetNumDevs Lib "winmm" () As Long
    Private Declare Function waveInGetDevCaps Lib "winmm" Alias "waveInGetDevCapsA" (ByVal uDeviceID As Long, ByVal WaveInCapsPointer As Long, ByVal WaveInCapsStructSize As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function waveInOpen Lib "winmm" (WaveDeviceInputHandle As Long, ByVal WhichDevice As Long, ByVal WaveFormatExPointer As Long, ByVal CallBack As Long, ByVal CallBackInstance As Long, ByVal Flags As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function waveInClose Lib "winmm" (ByVal WaveDeviceInputHandle As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function waveInStart Lib "winmm" (ByVal WaveDeviceInputHandle As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function waveInReset Lib "winmm" (ByVal WaveDeviceInputHandle As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function waveInStop Lib "winmm" (ByVal WaveDeviceInputHandle As Long) As Long

Private m_bData()       As Byte
    Private Start1()        As Byte
    Private Start2()        As Byte
    Private Start3()        As Byte
    Private Start4()        As Byte
    Private Start5()        As Byte
    Private m_lDataSize     As Long
    Private m_lCurPos       As Long
    Private m_lCurMask      As Long
    Private m_bIsActive     As Boolean
    Private m_hWaveOut      As Long
    'Private m_tBuffer()     As tBuffer
    Private m_pfnPrevProc   As Long
    Private m_bIsFirst      As Boolean
    Private m_dPhase        As Double
    Private m_fSign         As Single
    Private Hash            As New MD5Hash
    Private strFile         As String
    Private prgLen          As Long
    Private prgCnt          As Long
    Private MD52(0 To 31)   As Byte
    Private Trsmit()        As Byte
    Private TSCnt           As Integer
    Private OSCnt           As Integer
    Private TSCnt2          As Integer
    Private OSCnt2          As Integer
    Private TMCnt           As Integer
    Private OMCnt           As Integer
    Private THCnt           As Integer
    Private OHCnt           As Integer

Sub InitDevices()
        Dim Caps As WaveInCaps, Which As Long
        cboDevices.Clear
        For Which = 0 To waveInGetNumDevs - 1
            Call waveInGetDevCaps(Which, VarPtr(Caps), Len(Caps))
            'If Caps.Formats And WAVE_FORMAT_1M08 Then
            If Caps.Formats And WAVE_FORMAT_1S08 Then 'Now is 1S08 -- Check for devices that can do stereo 8-bit 11kHz
                Call cboDevices.AddItem(StrConv(Caps.ProductName, vbUnicode), Which)
            End If
        Next
        If cboDevices.ListCount = 0 Then
            MsgBox "You have no audio input devices!", vbCritical, "Ack!"
            End
        End If
        cboDevices.ListIndex = 0
    End Sub

Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
        Call waveInReset(DevHandle)
        Call waveInClose(DevHandle)
        DevHandle = 0
        picWaveform.Cls
        frmRadioBinaryRAM.Hide
        frmRadioBinary.Show
        Unload frmRadioBinaryRAM
        Set frmRadioBinaryRAM = Nothing
    End Sub

Private Sub cmdIFile_Click()

Dim sFileName   As String
        Dim iFileNum    As Integer
        Dim FileArr     As Byte

cd1.ShowOpen
        'sFileName = GetOpenFile(Me.hWnd, "Open binary data", "All files" & vbNullChar & "*.*" & vbNullChar)
        sFileName = cd1.FileName

m_lCurPos = 0
        m_lCurMask = 1
        m_dPhase = 0
        m_fSign = 1
        iFileNum = FreeFile
        'prgLen = prgLen * 8

Open sFileName For Binary Access Read As iFileNum

m_lDataSize = LOF(iFileNum)

If m_lDataSize > 0 Then
            ReDim m_bData(m_lDataSize - 1)
            Get iFileNum, , m_bData()
            cmdPlay.Enabled = True
        Else
            cmdPlay.Enabled = False
            Erase m_bData()
        End If

Close iFileNum
        txtIFile.Text = sFileName

TSCnt2 = 0
        OSCnt2 = 0
        TSCnt = 0
        OSCnt = 0
        TMCnt = 0
        OMCnt = 0
        THCnt = 0
        OHCnt = 0

End Sub

Private Sub cmdMD5Check_Click()
        frmRadioBinaryRAM.Hide
        frmTestMD5Binary.Show
    End Sub

Private Sub cmdPlay_Click()

tmr1.Enabled = True

Static WaveFormat As WaveFormatEx
        With WaveFormat
            .FormatTag = WAVE_FORMAT_PCM
            .Channels = 2 'Two channels -- left and right
            .SamplesPerSec = 11025 '11khz
            .BitsPerSample = 8
            .BlockAlign = (.Channels * .BitsPerSample) \ 8
            .AvgBytesPerSec = .BlockAlign * .SamplesPerSec
            .ExtraDataSize = 0
        End With

Debug.Print "waveInOpen:"; waveInOpen(DevHandle, cboDevices.ListIndex, VarPtr(WaveFormat), 0, 0, 0)

If DevHandle = 0 Then
            Call MsgBox("Wave input device didn't open!", vbExclamation, "Ack!")
            Exit Sub
        End If
        Debug.Print " "; DevHandle
        Call waveInStart(DevHandle)

Inited = True

Call Visualize

End Sub

Private Sub cmdReset_Click()
        txtIFile.Text = ""
        picWaveform.Cls
    End Sub

Private Sub cmdSettings_Click()
        frmRadioBinarySettings.Show
        frmRadioBinaryRAM.Hide
    End Sub

Private Sub cmdStop_Click()
        Call DoStop
    End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
        Call InitDevices

'Set MinWidth and MinHeight based on Shape...
        Dim XAdjust As Long, YAdjust As Long
        XAdjust = Me.Width \ Screen.TwipsPerPixelX - Me.ScaleWidth
        YAdjust = Me.Height \ Screen.TwipsPerPixelY - Me.ScaleHeight

MinWidth = picWaveform.Width + XAdjust
        MinHeight = picWaveform.Height + YAdjust

'picWaveform.BackStyle = vbTransparent

'Set the window proceedure to my own (which restricts the
        'minimum size of the form...
        'Comment out the SetWindowLong line if you're working with it
        'in the development environment since it'll hang in stop mode.
        MinMaxProc.Proc = GetWindowLong(Me.HWnd, GWL_WNDPROC)
        SetWindowLong Me.HWnd, GWL_WNDPROC, AddressOf WindowProc2
    End Sub

Private Sub tmr1_Timer()

TSCnt = TSCnt + 1
        OSCnt = OSCnt + 1

If TSCnt = 10 Then
            TSCnt2 = TSCnt2 + 1
            TSCnt = 0
        End If

If OSCnt = 10 Then
            OSCnt2 = OSCnt2 + 1
            OSCnt = 0
        End If

If TSCnt2 = 60 Then
            TMCnt = TMCnt + 1
            TSCnt2 = 0
        End If

If OSCnt2 = 60 Then
            OMCnt = OMCnt + 1
            OSCnt2 = 0
        End If

If TMCnt = 60 Then
            THCnt = THCnt + 1
            TMCnt = 0
        End If

If OMCnt = 60 Then
            OHCnt = OHCnt + 1
            OMCnt = 0
        End If

lblTrans2.Caption = THCnt & "(H):" & TMCnt & "(M):" & TSCnt2 & "(S)"
        lblOvr2.Caption = OHCnt & "(H):" & OMCnt & "(M):" & OSCnt2 & "(S)"

End Sub

Private Sub Visualize()
        Static Wave As WaveHdr

Wave.lpData = VarPtr(InData(0))
        Wave.dwBufferLength = 512 'This is now 512 so there's still 256 samples per channel
        Wave.dwFlags = 0

Do
            Call waveInPrepareHeader(DevHandle, VarPtr(Wave), Len(Wave))
            Call waveInAddBuffer(DevHandle, VarPtr(Wave), Len(Wave))
            Do
                'Nothing -- we're waiting for the audio driver to mark
                'this wave chunk as done.
            Loop Until ((Wave.dwFlags And WHDR_DONE) = WHDR_DONE) Or DevHandle = 0

Call waveInUnprepareHeader(DevHandle, VarPtr(Wave), Len(Wave))

If DevHandle = 0 Then
                'The device has closed...
                Exit Do
            End If

picWaveform.Cls

Call DrawData

DoEvents
        Loop While DevHandle <> 0 'While the audio device is open

End Sub

Private Sub DrawData()
        Static X As Long

picWaveform.CurrentX = 0
        picWaveform.CurrentY = picWaveform.ScaleHeight

'Plot the data...
        For X = 0 To 255
            picWaveform.Line Step(0, 0)-(X, InData(X * 2))
            'Scope(1).Line Step(0, 0)-(X, InData(X * 2 + 1)) 'For a good soundcard...

'Use these to plot dots instead of lines...
            'Scope(0).PSet (X, InData(X * 2))
            'Scope(1).PSet (X, InData(X * 2 + 1)) 'For a good soundcard...

'My soundcard is pretty cheap... the right is
            'noticably less loud than the left... so I add five to it.
            'Scope(1).Line Step(0, 0)-(X, InData(X * 2 + 1) + 5)
        Next
        picWaveform.CurrentY = picWaveform.Width

End Sub

Private Sub DoStop()
        Call waveInReset(DevHandle)
        Call waveInClose(DevHandle)
        DevHandle = 0
        picWaveform.Cls
        tmr1.Enabled = False
        TSCnt2 = 0
        OSCnt2 = 0
        TSCnt = 0
        OSCnt = 0
        TMCnt = 0
        OMCnt = 0
        THCnt = 0
        OHCnt = 0
        lblTrans2.Caption = THCnt & "(H):" & TMCnt & "(M):" & TSCnt2 & "(S)"
        lblOvr2.Caption = OHCnt & "(H):" & OMCnt & "(M):" & OSCnt2 & "(S)"

End Sub
    The relevant vb6 form attachment is below

frmRadioBinaryRAM.frm

My main issue is with the line of code that says

Code:
    picWaveform.Line Step(0, 0)-(X, InData(X * 2))
    In comparison to the 'TrickRecorder' line of code

Code:
    picWaveform.Line (pix, picWaveform.ScaleHeight / 2 - value)-(pix, picWaveform.ScaleHeight / 2 + value), color
    I know the variable 'value', the value (actual numerical number held inside the variable 'value') can be used to determine the height of an single instance of an amplitude wave. I just dont know how to incorporate the code within TrickRecorder of process 'Redraw' into the code of my new screen of process 'DrawData'. I want to take the initiative and solve it myself but I cant do it in my new scenario. I would stick to the code in 'TrickRecorder' and edit that myself but the memory usage is insane after a length of time and so isnt suitable for what I want to do. Can you help once more 'TheTrick'?
    Last edited by greenelephant150; Jan 12th, 2021 at 09:10 AM.

P.S Ive succeeded in working out the formula to create a sawtooth audio wave . I am still stuggling to figure out how to write code for a triangular wave. I know by looking on wikipedia at these two URLs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_wave that a 45° angle in Sine is √2 / 2 But I dont know how to use this information to formulate a successful equation to create a triangular wave pattern. Any ideas?

PowerPoster

A triangle wave is the same as a saw only mirrored.

I know the variable 'value', the value (actual numerical number held inside the variable 'value') can be used to determine the height of an single instance of an amplitude wave. I just dont know how to incorporate the code within TrickRecorder of process 'Redraw' into the code of my new screen of process 'DrawData'. I want to take the initiative and solve it myself but I cant do it in my new scenario. I would stick to the code in 'TrickRecorder' and edit that myself but the memory usage is insane after a length of time and so isnt suitable for what I want to do. Can you help once more 'TheTrick'?
    Just see ScaleMode/ScaleTop/ScaleLeft/ScaleWidth/ScaleHeight properties.

OK I have got a basic premise of a sawtoothed and triangle audio wave but it is flawed. I dont know how to iron out the kinks/bugs. Have a look at the screenshots

Name:  Sawtooth.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  32.9 KB

Name:  Triangle.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  32.4 KB

The relevant sections of code for the screenshots are as follows

Code:
    'SAWTOOTH
    dPhaseDelta = GetLogFrequency(txtFreq.Text) / SAMPLE_RATE * 2

If m_dPhase > 1 Then

m_dPhase = m_dPhase - 1
    Code:
    'TRIANGLE
    dPhaseDelta = GetLogFrequency(txtFreq.Text) / SAMPLE_RATE * 2

If m_dPhase > 1 Then

m_dPhase = m_dPhase - 2
    How can I resolve the code so the triangle waves are symmetrical and the sawtooth waves resemble a pattern like this....

Name:  Sawtooth-td_and_fd.png
Views: 142
Size:  2.0 KB

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I am also looking into phase modulation. But Id like to ask a question about FM modulation

Name:  frequency.png
Views: 186
Size:  4.4 KB

Referring to the picture above how do I go about measuring the distance between the ends of the frequency cycle in the
    picturebox object picWaveForm? Thanks
    PS I hope my efforts show that I am trying to resolve the problems I encounter to the best of my ability. I dont wish to be a burden on anyone I just need help now and then to help complete my project
    Last edited by greenelephant150; Jan 18th, 2021 at 11:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12