I am trying to get a progress bar to begin its automation in the click event of a button control and stop the automation on completion of the click event. Prior to that, I set the IsIndeterminate property to true and just hid the progress bar until the user clicks on my search button, which then, i would set the visibility to visible (or, value 0). None of these are working. Then, I tried to use both BeginInvoke and Invoke from the Dispatcher object. Still no luck. Then, I implemented INotifyPropertyChanged on my WPF window. Again, I would raise the event when the IsIndeterminate property was changed either from off to on or on to off on completion. Again, nothing is happening. Most of the examples for the progress bar online is using c# code. Most of the time, I am able to convert it but again, none of what I am attempted is working. I'm starting to think perhaps my install of Visual Studio could be missing something. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, South Side Rob