Thread: Does anyone want to help me with my project

Does anyone want to help me with my project

Dear VBFormers,

I wish for one of you or more of you, to help me with my current project. Here you can use a single file video player with videos internallaized into the single file, itself....

!! Thanks in advance !!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: Does anyone want to help me with my project

What is your question, aside from asking for help :-)

Oh sorry I wish for members and guests to test my applicatiion, which i had posted here, then. I got far too ahead of myself, then so
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Oh, it doesn't work for me because I'm not going to install the ShockWave player on my computer.

But you shouldn't save the data in C:\, use the TEMP directory for it. You can get the location using an API call.
    Second the extracted .DSR file doesn't have a movie in it.

Oh I see

Here is the actual source code for the entire project of mine, then
    Attached Files Attached Files