Thread: Run as specific datetime

Arrow Run as specific datetime

Hi Everyone,

How to call and run a program as specific datetime like NullSoft RunAsDate.

Thanks!

Re: Run as specific datetime

Not sure what you are attempting. But if you have an executable for you program, you simply set up a Basic Task in the Task Scheduler on your computer. Is that to what you are referring?

Hi,

I dont know thats scheduler or not. The below call the program:

ShellExecute 0, "runas", "c:\program files\folder\Program.exe", vbNullString, SW_SHOWNORMAL

I would run the Program.exe with date 10/10/2018. This doesnt change the current system date and time of the computer, but it only injects the date/time thats specify into the desired application as like Nirshoft RunAsDate.

PowerPoster

i would assume this is to run some program that the registration has expired?
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete

You are corect, thats reg expired. I just set to date 10/10/2018. Would you like to share the sourcecode please.

Thanks!

PowerPoster

the simple ways i have done it in the past will no longer work in later versions of windows, you need to follow the links posted above
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete

Attempting to circumvent security like that is essentially the same as stealing. The thread is closed. Don't ask anything of the sort in the future.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing