Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Hamilton 5x World Champion ?

Re: Hamilton 5x World Champion ?

Quote Originally Posted by si_the_geek View Post
    - and as you are much more aware of what happened than me, you are entitled to your opinion.
    I wish we could get that standard in politics. Awareness doesn't seem to be a prerequisite.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Frenzied Member

Well, looks like the top brass at Red Bull needed to knock Gasly down a notch to quell the "re-swap Gasly and Albon" crowd. Give him a crappy setup for qualifying and let him get eliminated in Q1.

Kidding, of course. I hope he can pass a few cars tomorrow and be in contention for points.

Vettel being out-qualified by Kimi is wonderful on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionBase1 View Post

Vettel being out-qualified by Kimi is wonderful on so many levels.
    I think all that Vettel is worried about is....will I look Fat in Pink.. or .... will I look pretty in Pink...

I really am disappointed about his perfomance
    to hunt a species to extinction is not logical !
    since 2010 the number of Tigers are rising again in 2016 - 3900 were counted. with Baby Callas it's 3901, my wife and I had 2-3 months the privilege of raising a Baby Tiger.

Frenzied Member

Not even 5 turns of green flag racing, two major crashes, a safety car, and now a red flag. At least 6 cars out, likely going to be 7, since I think Grosjean must have gotten some rear end damage.

Crazy stuff.

Edit: After seeing more replays, Grosjean wasn't really a part of the second wreck.
    Last edited by OptionBase1; Sep 13th, 2020 at 08:51 AM.

Frenzied Member

Another safety car! Yikes!

Edit: Red Flag #2! Chaos!!!
    Last edited by OptionBase1; Sep 13th, 2020 at 09:52 AM.

Frenzied Member

Bummer that Daniel Ricciardo couldn't maintain a podium position, but I'm happy that Albon was able to get his first podium.

Man I wish Russel would have had enough motor to get around Vettel for the last points place. He probably won't get a better chance for the rest of the year to score points.

Frenzied Member

If Lewis were a team all by himself he would be leading the constructor's championship by 17 points.

Bummer for Gasly that he got caught up in Max's massive mechanical issues on the initial start.

Yeah, that was a crazy race today... nearly half of the field taken out before lap 10.
    For about 2 seconds on lap1 there I thought Botas was going to be able to get away and actualy lead for a while.... but nope...

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

I think that was the most impressive crash-fest for at least a decade!

It's one of those races where you expect the minor players like Russell to do well (and that would have been great), but it didn't quite happen... except for Ferrari, who have managed to become minor players for their 1000th race

PowerPoster

Think Ferrari might paint their cars with camo the rest of the year, in hopes that no one will see them. lol

What an amazing lose of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    Think Ferrari might paint their cars with camo the rest of the year, in hopes that no one will see them. lol

What an amazing lose of performance.
    the diffrent color might save a few gramms in weight, should be faster on the straight then
    to hunt a species to extinction is not logical !
    since 2010 the number of Tigers are rising again in 2016 - 3900 were counted. with Baby Callas it's 3901, my wife and I had 2-3 months the privilege of raising a Baby Tiger.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567