Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vb6 , the Future, and what I have discovered

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: Vb6 , the Future, and what I have discovered

Only the mods have that power
    We have capes too

vmadala has already created a new thread so we're just leaving things as they are. And welcome to the forums
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

It is common to have different views. But one thing I found out here. Everyone loves the VB6.

I'm starting to feel at home ...

PowerPoster yereverluvinuncleber's Avatar

I've taken the risk of reopening this thread.

o When a man is on a mission, just as Olaf is, isn't it best just to let him get on with it? Olaf spends a lot of time on forums defending his approach, probably too much. Let him get on with the development.

o Would I base my future development on Olaf's developments? Well yes I would, if I understood them now or had the time to explore it all properly. However, for me and the majority of potential BASIC users, Olaf's work will have to get a lot more simple before it becomes accessible to the hobbyist/amateur/education development crowd. Some nice handy controls in the IDE is what it would take. I cannot speak for the more technically capable but for me it is all about accessibility. An IDE that matches that of VB6 and compiler, multiplatform? Sounds like a dream.

o Open source or closed source? It seems that Olaf's code is almost open source, it just isn't ready for release. I get that. I also get the appeal of open source as it allows those with skills to become involved. However, this part of the world (the VB6 forum and the VB6 world) has as much politicking as Byzantium just before its final collapse - that's quite a good parallel actually. Olaf has a good argument about husbanding his code and not releasing it before it is ready, we all understand that approach and we all use it in our smaller projects, Olaf's project is so huge that it will take years, so the frustration from the community comes from knowing it is there but not being able to see it in our own hands, not trusting or perhaps not believing it will ever come.

o From Olaf's point of view, the fear of the community splitting and forking the code and dissipation being the result is quite understandable given the community and the way it inter-relates. There are some clever people here, nice ones too but they have strong technical opinions (each of which stands some scrutiny) but they voice them in a way - text on a forum -that I believe in itself causes misunderstanding and ambiguity. Not their fault but I believe lot of this sort of chat should happen face to face over a beer and would sort itself out that way. Someone needs to create a new social platform, BeerChat or something.

o Fears that Olaf could die or might lose interest? Perhaps Olaf could place his code in a locked vault or place a key for it in escrow with a third party so that in any eventuality it will be made open source by a particular date, 2024 or similar, just a thought. In my experience I have contributed to and worked on closed source projects that died because the developer simply lost interest and so I understand that it is a valid fear to base hopes for your own future on a talented developer that could take his code elsewhere. Olaf might sell the code to a company or could receive an offer from Microsoft never to release his code, in the form of an injunction that would be too costly to fight. It HAS happened.

o There are alternatives, there is that RadBasic and the PrimeDivine approach that seems to have gone quiet for the moment. I know that many projects have tried and dropped by the wayside so I am not holding my breath. I still believe that the future for VB6 is rosier than we might think, by 2024 ReactOS WILL be stable enough to think about bundling an o/s with your application, we have discussed this before. The way that MS is driving Windows makes me doubt the future of Win32 apps is in Microsoft's hands in any case. I'm not even convinced Windows has a future for the average hobbyist developer and without the hobbyists, where are the future devs going to come from? I WILL bundle my apps with an o/s and I am sure it will not be Windows.

o Olaf, I think you should spend less time defending your approach, you don't need to. A man on a mission, a man on a path he has chosen himself, so you should just get on with it. There is some honour to that approach and I respect it. I suppose you could parcel out tasks where you need help and see what comes but somehow I am doubtful that approach would work for you. You are probably realising that you work best alone. I've been reading the hundreds of posts on this forum where you are involved and it has made me realise you are clever, articulate but you don't seem to suffer fools gladly. A lot of what you write comes across as a little bit acerbic in nature but that may be just the medium over-emphasising the argumentative or defensive side of your character. It happens to me too. Basically, if you use too many words people seem to get pissed off - so I find it is good to throw in a more than a few happy smilies and to be excessively polite and friendly (when I remember to), being English helps, perhaps being German does not.

For the others, I would say, don't criticise or load Olaf with new requirements, let him get on with it. In the ReactOS forum, the other place I hang around, people turn up daily saying ReactOS should do this or that or that development is too slow. The response is always to say, stop complaining, contribute, develop, test, bugfix, write or create, do what you can but don't complain, if you complain then you don't understand the scale of the task and you probably shouldn't be here.

It has always surprised me that with all the passion and ability here that we don't have code bank of components that come some way to building this environment we know and love. Perhaps Olaf, you could draw some pictures and do some demos to show us what you have or don't have, it might relieve some tension.

PS I read recently, it might have been here, someone clever said it - that the single biggest problem in communication, is the illusion that it has taken place. We should bear that in mind with every written discussion. The communication we think we are giving is not necessarily that which is received.
    Last edited by yereverluvinuncleber; Nov 8th, 2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yereverluvinuncleber View Post
    However, this part of the world (the VB6 forum and the VB6 world) has as much politicking as Byzantium just before its final collapse - that's quite a good parallel actually.
    I don't know about that. Nobody has lost any eyeballs, yet.

- so I find it is good to throw in a more than a few happy smilies and to be excessively polite and friendly (when I remember to), being English helps, perhaps being German does not.
    Oh, right...play the stereotype card. That ALWAYS works out well.

PS I read recently, it might have been here, someone clever said it - that the single biggest problem in communication, is the illusion that it has taken place. We should bear that in mind with every written discussion. The communication we think we are giving is not necessarily that which is received.
    Amen to that.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by yereverluvinuncleber View Post
    Would I base my future development on Olaf's developments? Well yes I would, if I understood them now or had the time to explore it all properly.
    This is fun game

Would I base my future development on Python? Well yes I would, if I understood them now or had the time to explore it all properly.

Would I base my future development on .net? Well yes I would, if I understood them now or had the time to explore it all properly.

Would I base my future development on Kotlin? Well yes I would, if I understood them now or had the time to explore it all properly.

etc etc etc

Lots of people would do lots of things if it weren't tied to that pesky act of actually doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DllHell View Post
    Lots of people would do lots of things if it weren't tied to that pesky act of actually doing it.
    Actually, my point was more about trust. I'd be prepared to trust Olaf and what he creates. Maybe I should have been a little more clear. Given time and a little more knowledge, I would be prepared to go down the path that Olaf creates.

PS. ...and yes I am already going down the VB.FRED path as a safety .NET, my scripting path having been already well travelled and in any case I would definitely not choose Python.

https://github.com/wine-mirror/wine/.../dlls/vbscript

I just found out there is a fairly complete vbscript interpreter in Wine, including bison based parser, runtime, regexp (!), IDispatch classes, etc.

cheers,
    </wqw>

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by wqweto View Post
    https://github.com/wine-mirror/wine/.../dlls/vbscript

I just found out there is a fairly complete vbscript interpreter in Wine, including bison based parser, runtime, regexp (!), IDispatch classes, etc.

cheers,
    </wqw>
    It would be nice if a vbscript interpreter could be developed with pure VB6.

Quote Originally Posted by wqweto View Post

That's quite a useful find. I use vbscript for a few utilities as it has some functionality that only exists with vbscript and Microsoft's jscript. Do you know whether the Wine version has its own enumerate function? Useful for interpreting WMI data collections.

Running the risk of being told off for pointing to an off-forum thread more than once...

My VB6 programs now run on ReactOS.

https://www.reactos.org/forum/viewto...t=1215#p140241

I'm trying to get others to test their own programs on Reactos and I briefly demonstrated how to set up ReactOS in VirtualBox here: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...PIC-WIN-thread - and if it is required I can expand that to a tutorial if needed.

I think part of that future lies in ReactOS being the host for our apps. This epic win thread demonstrates the possibility quite well.

Don't tell me off Moderator, I'm trying to be helpful - and I won't do it again

Has anyone come across Visual Free Basic?

----If this post has helped you. Please take time to Rate it.
    ----If you've solved your problem, then please mark it as RESOLVED from Thread Tools.

Fanatic Member

Quote Originally Posted by some1uk03 View Post
    Link to English translation. It looks like it's written on top of FreeBasic, which has a similar but not exact syntax to VB6. I know that FreeBasic can't open VB6 projects, and I doubt that this one does. The link to download is using Torrent(I didn't try to download it), and it doesn't seem to be open source(FreeBasic is licensed under GPL).
    Last edited by qvb6; Jan 23rd, 2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVolpe View Post
    lol, the bottom line: trust me it'll be there forever.

No offense to Olaf and his work, but that this the same reason why I haven't played with his RC5 -- no source I know of and longevity not guaranteed. I don't doubt Olaf's knowledge and commitment.

Crap happens. Just last year, I actually died for more than 5 minutes, but as you can guess, revived.
    Is you a zombie?

Is you is or is you ain't my zombie...

This product may be the result of the Chinese chaps that initiated this thread:

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?855367-Breaking-News-few-guys-in-China-wanna-write-a-new-basic-language

Though, looking at it, I doubt it. I managed to find a copy.
    Last edited by yereverluvinuncleber; Jan 24th, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by some1uk03 View Post
    Hi some1uk03, I took a look at the link you provided.
    (1) It doesn't seem to be in English
    (2) When downloading, I need to scan the QR code with my mobile phone to download. Obviously, I don't want to do this.

From these two points, this Visual Free Basic does not seem to intend to spread on a large scale. Try downloading the attachments in the vbForums, you will find that you can download without any restrictions.

In addition, if you want to promote your product to the world, the English version is the minimum requirement.
    Last edited by dreammanor; Jan 24th, 2020 at 10:58 PM.

I downloaded a copy and tried to install it in a sandbox. No luck. An error in Chinese. It came as a zip with a binary and all the files/folders you'd expect from a real product, ico, readme, ini, sqllite.dll and lots of language files and a large amount of basic code.

No English language ones at all. Interesting how home-grown software can be considered useful even if its market is only China. The rest of the world grows smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by dreammanor View Post
    Hi some1uk03, I took a look at the link you provided.
    (1) It doesn't seem to be in English
    (2) When downloading, I need to scan the QR code with my mobile phone to download. Obviously, I don't want to do this.

From these two points, this Visual Free Basic does not seem to intend to spread on a large scale. Try downloading the attachments in the vbForums, you will find that you can download without any restrictions.

In addition, if you want to promote your product to the world, the English version is the minimum requirement.
    I have nothing to do with the post.
    Just came across this link and used google to translate to English.
    Found it interesting and thought it to be relevant to this thread.

----If this post has helped you. Please take time to Rate it.
    ----If you've solved your problem, then please mark it as RESOLVED from Thread Tools.

It does look to be a nice and usable IDE and I'd like to try the thing but if I need to learn Chinese and have the o/s set up for Mandarin it might present a few problems. A steep learning curve. Let's hope he brings out an English version...

Last edited by yereverluvinuncleber; Jan 26th, 2020 at 07:42 AM.

It does look to be a nice and usable IDE and I'd like to try the thing but if I need to learn Chinese and have the o/s set up for Mandarin it might present a few problems. A steep learning curve. Let's hope he brings out an English version...

I'm in the same boat .... waiting for a english version may take some time ... maybe a long time. Will Olaf finish first before that?

Lively Member

Good morning all,
    I have started translating into my French language and it doesn't seem difficult.
    The text files to translate are in the \ Settings folder and the files are * .ini (ico_Menu.ini).
    Just open it in Notepad ++ (includes Chinese), copy and translate with translate.google and paste the result in Notepad ++.
    Here is my start of work:
    Name:  ConvertVFB2.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  31.3 KB
    Last edited by camomille; Jan 30th, 2020 at 05:09 AM.

Lively Member

Name:  ConvertVFB3.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  31.3 KB
    Last edited by camomille; Jan 30th, 2020 at 05:32 AM.

Camomile, can you place it on a location where we can actually download it without using a torrent? Then we can do the same.

I tried to download Visual Free Basic, but so far nothing ... I must be doing something wrong. Google is not translating the page completely.

PowerPoster

no 1:vb.net
    no 2:visualFreebasic
    download:https://github.com/xiaoyaocode163/VisualFreeBasic
    Name:  vfb.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  44.9 KB
    I use vb6 Many years,we can be friend,welcome.
    in china,we have freebasic ide,it's name:visual freebasic.
    download url: http://www.yfvb.com/soft-48.htm

QQ GROUP:78458582
    IT'S EASY FOR CreateThread ,and it's easy for support make 64 bit exe.
    let's Learning together。
    my QQ:2776478814
    MY EMAIL:xiaoyaocode$163.com
    Last edited by xiaoyao; Jan 30th, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

PowerPoster

b4a make vb app,free software

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyao View Post
    no 1:vb.net
    no 2:visualFreebasic
    Name:  vfb.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  44.9 KB
    I use vb6 Many years,we can be friend,welcome.
    in china,we have freebasic ide,it's name:visual freebasic.
    download url: http://www.yfvb.com/soft-48.htm

QQ GROUP:78458582
    IT'S EASY FOR CreateThread ,and it's easy for support make 64 bit exe.
    let's Learning together。
    my QQ:2776478814
    MY EMAIL:xiaoyaocode$163.com
    Hello Sir,

Thanks for your contribution. I was able to convert the menu to english, but I cannot get the project type window to work, and there seems to be no ini file for language.

Can you HELP, we all would love to try this out but need it in english please...

Name:  fvb.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  17.8 KB

PowerPoster

http://www.yfvb.com/soft-48.htm
    visualfreebasic,best for you

Lively Member

Chrome considers the file dangerous, but it is because of the Chinese text.

If you decompress in a folder on the desktop, give a short name without space like "VFB"

Name:  Link_VFB.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  37.3 KB

PowerPoster

rc5 is too big。
    I have an idea that if we code a lot of code snippets into numbers from one to one million. To put it simply, it is a code database. Open source code database, everyone can upload, can download, can rank different code evaluation. Some of the same algorithms may be written in many different ways. Some are faster and some have less code. Some of them are recommended, and others can be studied. Then turn some functions into different modules. It can also be compiled into a binary file, dll. Although this site has a code bank, but each download is very troublesome, but also do a lot of testing, our best way to use is plug and play, just like we buy memory, plug into the corresponding type of motherboard, can be used directly. In this respect, China's e-language has done quite well, there are many modules, there is a forum, you can download different resources on it. The most important thing is that we need these resources, like a download site, not just a message board for commenting on articles. To put it simply, we need a web-based open source management system that can be directly integrated with our programming tools. Make a template for him with different form interfaces or interface frames and excellent buttons. The end result is a lot of source code, you have everything you want, insert your project in a second, and you don't need to test it. Hundreds of thousands of people may have tested each source code or engineering example.
    chinese:
    我有一个想法,如果我们把很多代码片段全部编成编号从一到1百万。简单说它就是一个代码数据库。开源的代码数据库,大家都可以上传,都可以下载,可以对不同的代码进行排名评价。
    有些相同的算法可能有好多,不同的写法。有的更快,有的代码量更少。有几个是被推荐的,其他的大家也可以去研究。
    然后把一些功能做成不同的模块。也可以把它编译成二进制文件,dll。
    虽然这个网站有一个叫做代码银行,但是每个去下载都很麻烦,还要做大量的测试,我们最好的使用方法是即插即用,就像我们买内存一样,插到相应的同个类型主板上面,直接可以使用。
    在这方面中国的e语言做的相当的好,有很多模块,有一个论坛,大家可以在上面下载不同的资源。
    最重要的一点就是我们需要这些资源,就像一个下载网站,而不只是一个评论文章的留言板。
    简单说我们需要一个网络版的开源管理系统可以直接跟我们的编程工具结合在一起。
    把不同的窗体界面或者界面框架,优秀的按钮,都给他做成模板。
    最终结果就是大量的源码都有,你要什么都有,一秒钟插入你的工程,你不需要去测试。每一个源码或者工程例子可能已经有几百几千个人做过测试了。

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by axisdj View Post
    Hello Sir,

Thanks for your contribution. I was able to convert the menu to english, but I cannot get the project type window to work, and there seems to be no ini file for language.

Can you HELP, we all would love to try this out but need it in english please...

Name:  fvb.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  17.8 KB
    It's best to create a language file package. Developers in different countries can translate it for themselves and become different versions. China's key wizard, e language, are very powerful programming and development software, but unfortunately there are few English versions.
    chinese:最好搞一个语言文件包,不同国家的开发者他们自己可以翻译一下,就变成不同的版本了。中国的按键精灵,e语言,都是非常强大的编程开发软件,可惜很少有英文版本。

PowerPoster

You clicked on a high-speed download. In China, this is usually an advertising link, and may also carry some malicious plug-ins.Our general situation is to click the normal download link below.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; Jan 30th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

we can be friend,welcome
    Unfortunately the site is in Chinese and there is no English (international) translation so it is not much use to anyone. The download also appears not to function and I do not know why that is. If it requires a torrenting client the download button is useless to the majority.

You need to provide a functioning site in English for the rest of the world to be able to recognise your software as being useful.

PowerPoster

wait some days,maybe have english version.
    the old version site have english version。
    10, other more features, please download and experience.

Original FireFly Website: http://www.planetsquires.com

Cross-platform open source compiler FreeBASIC URL: https://www.freebasic.net

VisualFreeBasic Tutorial URL: http://www.yfvb.com/thread-6551.html

Lively Member

All instructions in Gkey.db (100600 lines)

Name:  DB.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  41.6 KB
    Last edited by camomille; Jan 30th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.

Addicted Member

(1) FreeBasic Performance of Call Sub is too slow
    Vb6 Call Sub = 1.5 second
    FreeBasic maybe >= 10 second ( I forget )

(2) FreeBasic can run in English OS ? I do not know. I had not use English OS

VisualFreeBasic in traditional chinese OS compiler always error ( file path is Garbled )

I Run VisualFreeBasic in simple chinese OS is OK

'=======================================

VisualFreeBasic Form designer , IDE is good things

but it seem no debugger ????

'=========================================

Performance of basic family

powerbasic : Performance is same as VB6,

powerbasic Call Sub is very fast

purebasic : Performance is half or VB6
    Last edited by quickbbbb; Jan 31st, 2020 at 12:33 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Episcopal View Post
    I tried to download Visual Free Basic, but so far nothing ... I must be doing something wrong. Google is not translating the page completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by quickbbbb View Post
    (1) FreeBasic Performance of Call Sub is too slow
    Vb6 Call Sub = 1.5 second
    FreeBasic maybe >= 10 second ( I forget )

(2) FreeBasic can run in English OS ? I do not know. I had not use English OS

VisualFreeBasic in traditional chinese OS compiler always error ( file path is Garbled )

I Run VisualFreeBasic in simple chinese OS is OK

'=======================================

VisualFreeBasic Form designer , IDE is good things

but it seem no debugger ????

'=========================================

Performance of basic family

powerbasic : Performance is same as VB6,

powerbasic Call Sub is very fast

purebasic : Performance is half or VB6
    freebasic call sub quickly then vb6

Addicted Member

freebasic call sub quickly then vb6
    I retest get following ( why before i get a error test ? i don't know )

vb6 = 15 second
    freebasic = 3 second

freebasic is super good

VisualFreeBasic maybe replace vb6 after many years

it must Solve the following problems

(1) let VisualFreeBasic has a good debugger like vb6

(2) let VisualFreeBasic can run in other language operating system

(3) catch error when Array Index is out of Range

Redim AR(7 To 10) as long

AR( 3 ) = 123 --> Vb6 can catch the error , Freebasic not
    Last edited by quickbbbb; Feb 1st, 2020 at 06:46 AM.

Addicted Member

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1119
Size:  38.6 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  45.7 KB
    Last edited by quickbbbb; Feb 1st, 2020 at 03:56 AM.

Frenzied Member

I have been following this thread with some dismay. My VB6 IDE and all apps are working ok on W10 so far, but W10 is messing up normal non-VB6 functions one after another, with pushed changes creating almost daily havoc. So if I could fix on an alternative that ran on Linux, I'd go right away from M$oft like a shot. But Vb6 itself is a a credit to the old MSoft team. I'd hate to leave it.
    Thanks all !

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by dreammanor View Post
    This is the message I wrote yesterday (originally I didn't want to send out). I posted it today just to express my viewpoint. I benefited a lot from vbForums, thanks to all the enthusiastic people who helped me.

IMO, it would be a disaster if RC5 is opened the source code now.

I'm thinking about some questions below:

1) Who do you think can contribute to the RC5 code?
    There are many VB technical experts on vbForums, but their technology can not be applied to RC5.

In addition, if RC5's source code is C or C ++, then RC5 open source or not has nothing to do with most of us.

2) How to unify participants' coding-style?

3) How to avoid Olaf being disturbed by too much chores.
    If multiple people participate in the development of RC5, Olaf will spend more time to check, modify and review the code of others.

4) How to manage the source code?
    If we use GitHub to manage the source code, it will definitely cost Olaf more time.

5) How to maintain the stability of RC5?
    One of the important reasons why many people use RC5 is because RC5 is very stable. If many people participate in the development of RC5, RC5 version compatibility may be broken, RC5 stability will be greatly reduced.

6) How to unify many people's different viewpoints?
    From this thread you can see that it is too difficult to unify the views of everyone.

7) Do we know what aspects of RC5 need to be improved?
    One of the important reasons for open source is that others could offer better solutions than Olaf. But who can now propose a better solution than Olaf?

Perhaps Cairo.Drawing and RC5 usercontrols are places that need to be improved.

Cairo.Drawing is very powerful, but its usage is completely different from VB6 and GDI, which greatly increases the difficulty of using RC5.

Fortunately, RC5.vbWidgets is open source, and if someone develops a RC5 UserControls library that is fully compatible with GDI and VB6 common-controls based on Cairo.Drawing or the source code of vbWidgets(just like Krool's VBCCR), that will greatly increase people's interest in using RC5.

In my opinion, the best VB common-controls library should be like this:
    [1] Absolutely safe in the vb6-IDE
    [2] Use Cairo.Drawing
    [3] Has the same interface as VB CommonControls
    [4] Support DUI and XML, just like DuiLib
    [5] If possible, it is best to support HTML5

Since many people struggle with the open-source of RC5, it is better to work together to write a set of really useful and open-source VB common-controls library based on Cairo.Drawing of RC5.

Originally, I was able to do this, but I'm no longer doing windows desktop development, and fully turn to the development of web-app and cloud-database (which is new to me). I'll be very busy in these two years. After I finished my Web project, I can certainly make some contribution for RC5, believe me.

I'm not a technical expert, but I know how to design a simple, easy-to-use, stable and flexible product, and I also know what tools VB developers like.

During my 24-years local database development, I used ADO for 22 years, DAO (Access DB) for more than 13 years, and SqliteDB for 9 years. I told you my personal experience, only one reason to use RC5 is enough, and that's SqliteDB. Because Sqlite DB is one of the best products on this planet, RC5 provides excellent support for SqliteDB. Database operations library is easy to stabilize and there is no need to open source. Since you can use closed-source ADO, you can also be confident that the closed-source RC5. I like ADO, but I also like RC5. ADO represents the past, RC5 represents the future.

In fact, RC5's other functions are also very nice, such as RC5 collection, once you used it, you can no longer be inseparable from it. Just as Olaf said, "feeling comfortable with something" comes with "using that something for some time".

Now I'm learning web programming knowledge, such as http, nginx, html5, javascript, web-api, Olaf's RC5(web-related part), jpbro's FastCGI, of which RC5 and jpbro's FastCGI are my focus.

I chose RC5 as my tool for using SqliteDB, which is one of my best choices. I firmly believe that choosing RC5 and jpbro's FastCGI as my tool for developing web-app will be also one of my best choices.

If more and more people use RC5, then open source or not is not a pressing issue.

Now more and more people have started to use RC5, I hope LaVolpe, dilettante and others who are suspicious of RC5 will take the time to try RC5, it's a very worthwhile thing to do.
    can study google chrome,The core is open source, and you can submit it. In addition, you can make a separate version by yourself. If the main development company stops updating, other companies and individuals can continue to develop and improve.
    chinese:核心开源,大家可以提交,另外再自己搞一个独立的版本,区别不大。如果主要开发公司停止更新了,其他公司和个人还可以继续发展修改提高。

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast