Thread: Need Help For Creating Online Donation

Need Help For Creating Online Donation

Hi guys,

I was assigned to make an online donation involving Credit Card, Debit and Pay Pal transaction. I'm planning to use ASP.Net MVC and C# for this development (but is this supported?), though can anyone guide me where should I start and what should I know first.

Thank you
    Last edited by FunkySloth; Sep 18th, 2017 at 01:17 AM.

Frenzied Member

Re: Need Help For Creating Online Donation

enroll as a merchant with pay pal and use the toolset to create donation buttons store the client data and "Bobs your uncle" all documentation supplied by PayPal
    Last edited by incidentals; Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:27 AM.

But what if the users don't have PayPal account, they need to use the Credit or Debit option, that's a different API right.

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySloth View Post
    But what if the users don't have PayPal account, they need to use the Credit or Debit option, that's a different API right.
    PayPal have this all covered Go look at merchant tools like I suggested.

You can still use PayPal as the servicer, they accept more than just paypal account payments. YOU (or whom ever this is being built for) will need a PayPal account to accept the payments though. But it's all there in their API documentation. It's not even all that difficult.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *