Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: VBFlexGrid Control (Replacement of the MSFlexGrid control)

Hyperactive Member

Re: VBFlexGrid Control (Replacement of the MSFlexGrid control)

Post #1 in this thread has the built-in code for the VB6 control as shown in the zip file (built-in controls ahe an extension of .ctl. When you put a .ctl file in your code and then compile, the final .exe file will actually have the control included in the exe file and there is no additional file (such as an .ocx) that needs to go along with it. Using the .ctl file in your code makes your final product not have any dependencies but the downside is that each time you compile your program you also have a bit of extra time required to compile the .ctl file into your code. The alternative is to use an.ocx file (it is just the same as the .ctl file but it has been pre-compiled). Your compilations go a bit faster because the control is already compiled but the drawback is that the .ocx file has to accompany your .exe if/when you distribute it.

Look again at Krools first post. Ib abut the 9th line you will see:

ActiveX Control version, together with a Registration-Free (Side-by-side) solution:
    Version 1.4

The link for Version 1.4 is the thread that contains the latest ocx file if that' what you want to use.

BTW, in the parent thread about Common Control replacement there is a link in Krool's first post to a utility I wrote that enables you to use the .ocx file for development and then switch to the .ctl file at the end to have a final file that has no .ocx dependency. I hope that will be of benefit to you (it works with the flexgrid control as well as the larger one).

PowerPoster

Update released.

Major speed improvement for drawing custom cell background colors.

In the past the custom cell background was drawn via FillRect and by creating a temporary Brush.
    Code:
    Brush = CreateSolidBrush(WinColor(.BackColor))
    If Brush <> 0 Then
        FillRect hDC, CellRect, Brush
        DeleteObject Brush
    End If
    However, the new approach is at least 4 times(!) faster.
    Code:
    OldBkColor = SetBkColor(hDC, WinColor(.BackColor))
    ExtTextOut hDC, 0, 0, ETO_OPAQUE, CellRect, 0, 0, 0
    SetBkColor hDC, OldBkColor

Addicted Member

any chance this flexgrid have footer bar (for total lines) and request for filter bar below header so user can input like Excel. perhaps...

really appreciated this amazing control

PowerPoster

Update released.

Massive performance boost for Get .Clip property. (the larger the range the bigger the performance difference)

The string concatenation was done previously by using small buffer chunks putting together when the buffer chunks reach a certain size.

However, compared to the VB6 poor man's string builder from wqweto this is light years of speed difference.

Just as a hint. A very large grid took me before 16 seconds to get the .Clip string. Now it takes just 1 full second.

EDIT: using now a string array instead of a collection for the poor man's string builder for some extra speed gain.
    Last edited by Krool; May 26th, 2020 at 08:09 AM.

Lively Member

is it possible add to SelectionMode it should behave like a ListBox (FlexSelectionModeListBox)

thanks

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Semke View Post
    is it possible add to SelectionMode it should behave like a ListBox (FlexSelectionModeListBox)
    Yes, I thought of something like this also. (kind of multi-selection)
    Thanks for bringing this back up.

The vsFlexGrid does have such a feature, right ?

So you don't determine the selection via Row and RowSel but rather via a dedicated IsSelected(Row As Long) property.

How does it behaves there? I mean a ListBox can be set to different selection styles also.
    Also is the focus rect "free" or aligned like on "ByRow" ? What do .RowSel report? Is it returning always same as .Row or a "disabled alias" of -1 ?

Maybe I shall make a SelectioMode "ListBox" (similar to "ByRow") and "FreeListBox" (similar to "FreeByRow")
    Just thoughts..

Addicted Member

I made a demonstration of multiple selections, supporting mouse selection, ctrl+mouse, Shift+mouse selection.

All demo codes are included in sub VBFlexGrid1_MouseDown VBFlexGrid1_MouseUp Sub RowBackColor Sub RowForeColor。

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 3579
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 4130
Size:  55.8 KB
    Last edited by ChenLin; Jun 5th, 2020 at 06:55 PM.
    QQ: 289778005

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by ChenLin View Post
    I made a demonstration of multiple selections, supporting mouse selection, ctrl+mouse, Shift+mouse selection.

All demo codes are included in sub VBFlexGrid1_MouseDown VBFlexGrid1_MouseUp Sub RowBackColor Sub RowForeColor。

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 3579
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 4130
Size:  55.8 KB
    Please just post code snippets and not entire duplicate of the demo project. In 1 year or so it may be outdated and can cause confusion.

My project has a large grid with input and calculation data, cells with different colors and pictures. When user changes the data of one cell, the content and appearance of other cells changes accordingly. So every time I have to set redraw=false, fill cells with values ​​and color, and then set redraw=true. This works fine with MSHFLXGD even if I completely clear the grid structure. Instantly and without flickering.

However, to support Unicode and DPI-aware, I switched to VBFLXGRD14. And now, at the time of setting redraw=true there is a flicker (like a flash of the backcolor). The grid disappears for milliseconds and appears again. The larger the table, the longer the flash.

What can be done? I don't want to return to MSHFLXGD. Maybe some speccial API call (not LockWindowUpdate)? Or can I hope for VBFLXGRD update without this issue?
    Last edited by tnrprog; Jul 10th, 2020 at 12:37 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by tnrprog View Post
    My project has a large grid with input and calculation data, cells with different colors and pictures. When user changes the data of one cell, the content and appearance of other cells changes accordingly. So every time I have to set redraw=false, fill cells with values ​​and color, and then set redraw=true. This works fine with MSHFLXGD even if I completely clear the grid structure. Instantly and without flickering.

However, to support Unicode and DPI-aware, I switched to VBFLXGRD14. And now, at the time of setting redraw=true there is a flicker (like a flash of the backcolor). The grid disappears for milliseconds and appears again. The larger the table, the longer the flash.

What can be done? I don't want to return to MSHFLXGD. Maybe some speccial API call (not LockWindowUpdate)? Or can I hope for VBFLXGRD update without this issue?
    Just a question at first: Do you have .DoubleBuffer set to True ?

Quote Originally Posted by Krool View Post
    Just a question at first: Do you have .DoubleBuffer set to True ?
    I tried several options with .DoubleBuffer=True/False, .VisualStyles=True/False etc. The result is the same

PowerPoster

@ tnrprog,
    Can you put together a small demo showing your issue? So I have a better picture and don't fix something in the dark.

@ tnrprog,
    Can you put together a small demo showing your issue? So I have a better picture and don't fix something in the dark.
    My attempt to write a demo that demonstrates an issue has failed. No repaint issue occurred in the demo application, and your control shows amazing rendering quality.
    Perhaps there is a tricky API conflict in my project. Something updates the window forcibly. I will let you know if I find anything.

So far my problem has been resolved by LockWindowUpdate().
    Last edited by tnrprog; Jul 13th, 2020 at 01:04 AM.

Hi Krool,

I'm new to the FlexGrid control and looking for an example how to use it. I'm assuming at this point that column widths and titles have to be set via code. There is a property page for global settings but nothing to control each column wdith.

I tried to run the .exe example that came in the download but I get the following error when I try to run it in the IDE. Here is the line it stops on.

Private Sub IOleInPlaceActiveObjectVB_TranslateAccelerator(ByRef Handled As Boolean, ByRef RetVal As Long, ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long, ByVal Shift As Long

Name:  flexgrid_error.png
Views: 2863
Size:  3.9 KB

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptBASIC View Post
    Hi Krool,

I'm new to the FlexGrid control and looking for an example how to use it. I'm assuming at this point that column widths and titles have to be set via code. There is a property page for global settings but nothing to control each column wdith.

I tried to run the .exe example that came in the download but I get the following error when I try to run it in the IDE. Here is the line it stops on.

Private Sub IOleInPlaceActiveObjectVB_TranslateAccelerator(ByRef Handled As Boolean, ByRef RetVal As Long, ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long, ByVal Shift As Long

Name:  flexgrid_error.png
Views: 2863
Size:  3.9 KB
    You have an outdated OLEGuids.tlb.
    Just replace on syswow64 (or system32 on 32bit OS) with the new one in the download.

Thanks Krool!

That solved the problem.

Name:  FlexGridDemo.jpg
Views: 2922
Size:  53.5 KB

More good news. Updating OLEGuids.tlb now allows me to use VBCCR16
    Last edited by ScriptBASIC; Jul 24th, 2020 at 06:25 AM.

PowerPoster

More good news. Updating OLEGuids.tlb now allows me to use VBCCR16
    Normally the OLEGuids.tlb is not needed for a compiled VBCCR16.

Hello, I am new with using VBFlexGrid. I would like to select multiple cells with highlightin. Is tis possible? Are there any code snippets, how to do this, maybe? Thanks!

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by danoe View Post
    Hello, I am new with using VBFlexGrid. I would like to select multiple cells with highlightin. Is tis possible? Are there any code snippets, how to do this, maybe? Thanks!
    Not yet in-built possible. The plan is to include in future a SelectionMode enum "ListBox" which allows multiple selection (but per full row). (and helper property .RowSelected(Index))
    If you want a workaround mimic multi highlighting just search in google for such feature with "MSFlexGrid". You could apply likewise that code to the VBFlexGrid then.

Addicted Member

@Krool:

How to get the column index value according to the column heading, and not affected by drag and drop.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by ChenLin View Post
    @Krool:

How to get the column index value according to the column heading, and not affected by drag and drop.
    When you populate your grid use .ColKey to define the column headings as keys.
    After you messed up the grid with drag drop you can use .ColIndex(Key) to get the related column index.

@krool: thanks for your reply. Is it possible to handle the arrow down key to select a cell in the line below the current selected cell? Currently it is working with arrow right, left and up keys.

PowerPoster

@krool: thanks for your reply. Is it possible to handle the arrow down key to select a cell in the line below the current selected cell? Currently it is working with arrow right, left and up keys.
    Don't know what you mean. Please be as precise as possible. For me the arrow down key works as expected.

Don't know what you mean. Please be as precise as possible. For me the arrow down key works as expected.
    Sorry. I have an Userform with an VBFlexGrid item and a button. If there is an active button in the userform, if I am going the use key down, it sets the focus to the button. If there isn't a button, it works like you described. The selection mode is FlexSelectionModeFree.

PowerPoster

Sorry. I have an Userform with an VBFlexGrid item and a button. If there is an active button in the userform, if I am going the use key down, it sets the focus to the button. If there isn't a button, it works like you described. The selection mode is FlexSelectionModeFree.

Yes it's a known issue. Contrary to a VB.Form the VBA.UserForm doesn't implement IOleInPlaceActiveObject. That's why it doesn't get the "pre" accelerator keys.

EDIT:
    I successfully "workarounded" the VBA issue with a WH_GETMESSAGE hook and a helper message (RWM_PRETRANSLATEMSG).
    I need some time to put this clean together and will soon release an update.
    Last edited by Krool; Aug 9th, 2020 at 08:53 AM.

PowerPoster

Update, the OCX supports now accelerator keys in a VBA environment.

In order to replace to the new version of the OCX it is strongly recommended to delete certain cache files for MS Office:

Code:
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\VBE\VBFLXGRD14.exd
    Code:
    C:\Users\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Forms\VBFLXGRD14.exd
    Those cache files do only exist when previously loaded VBFLXGRD14 into the toolbox on a UserForm.
    Then replace the new VBFLXGRD14.OCX in the system directory..

The new conditional compilation const 'ImplementPreTranslateMsg' is set to True in the OCX project and False in the Std-EXE project.
    If True (OCX only) the PreTranslateMsg mechanism is used only if the host does not support IOleInPlaceActiveObject.
    So the OCX will work unmodified in a VB6 environment like before.
    The extension is only used in a VBA environment.

As the OCX can not own or access the message bump in a VBA environment via IOleInPlaceActiveObject, there is no other choice than using a WH_GETMESSAGE hook.
    That hook procedure is considered as the "PreTranslateMessage" function. (like c++ mfc)

Also (as side-effect) the WantReturn will work when setting to True. (eating the return key)
    This is crucial for the DirectionAfterReturn property to work also. (when it is defined to something other than 0 - None)
    Last edited by Krool; Aug 9th, 2020 at 04:34 PM.

Addicted Member

When you populate your grid use .ColKey to define the column headings as keys.
    After you messed up the grid with drag drop you can use .ColIndex(Key) to get the related column index.
    Thank you @Krool, I used the following method before. I don't know which of the two methods is better.

Code:
    Public Function GetColIDVB(Sgrd As VBFlexGrid, ByVal ColCaption As String)
        Dim i As Integer
        On Error GoTo CErr
        For i = 0 To Sgrd.Cols - 1
            If Sgrd.TextMatrix(0, i) = ColCaption Then GetColIDVB = i
        Next i
        Exit Function
    CErr:     ' MsgBox Err.Description & i
    End Function

Lively Member

I have to maintain an old application that uses DAO recordset (using vsFlexGrid DAO version). I want to change with VBFlexGrid to support unicode. Application is too large to move to ADO.
    Can be implemented a property DAODataSource?
    Last edited by cliv; Aug 10th, 2020 at 06:54 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by cliv View Post
    I have to maintain an old application that uses DAO recordset (using vsFlexGrid DAO version). I want to change with VBFlexGrid to support unicode. Application is too large to move to ADO.
    Can be implemented a property DAODataSource?
    The best is to use the VBFlexGrid in a "virtual" way.
    Means using the .FlexDataSource property. Schmidt provided a sample project somewhere showing how to use it for a SQLite Recordset.
    It would be kind of easy to swap it with a DAO recordset.
    Also performance and memory wise it is better - the data is loaded only once and not shovel over again from the recordset to the grid.

Lively Member

Schmidt provided a sample project somewhere showing how to use it for a SQLite Recordset..
    found here:
    https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....te-Recordsets)

thank you...and by the way ForeColorFixed not working.
    Last edited by cliv; Aug 11th, 2020 at 02:35 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by cliv View Post
    and by the way ForeColorFixed not working.
    Thanks. Fixed!

In the internal DrawFixedCell method was a stupid bug due to a change.

Code:
    If Not .ForeColor = -1 Then
        OldTextColor = SetTextColor(hDC, WinColor(PropForeColorFixed))
    Else
        OldTextColor = SetTextColor(hDC, WinColor(.ForeColor))
    End If
    I must have swapped the content of the two branches (for performance) as it is more likely to have no defined custom cell fore color.
    And by the swapping I forgot to remove the "Not" to reverse the logic.

In the likewise internal DrawCell method the "Not" got removed..

However, now ForeColorFixed property works now again as expected.

Addicted Member

Dear Krool,

Once again, thanks a million for your work. For ever. Mighty helpful for my freeware and thus the society which avails it freely.

Well, this message of mine is regarding a common issue in both the VBFlexGrid and the RichTextBox of yours. In both cases, I have worked only with the "Std-EXE" version so far. I presume this same issue would exist with the ocx version too.

Two days back, I was displaying all the characters from "Unifont Upper" font in VBFlexGrid. I was displaying each character in a separate cell. Initially, it looked like all characters were getting displayed correctly in their respective cells. But, on closer scrutiny, I found out that for some random ranges of Unicode points, the characters were not getting displayed. Only square boxes were getting printed. For instances:

1)
    69216 to 69246
    69216 is U+10E60 RUMI DIGIT ONE
    69246 is U+10E7E RUMI FRACTION TWO THIRDS

2)
    129280 to 129291
    (129280 is U+1F900 CIRCLED CROSS FORMED WITH FOUR DOTS)
    129291 is U+1F90B DOWNWARD FACING NOTCHED HOOK WITH DOT

Now, for the above ranges, if I copy/paste the characters from VBFlexGrid to MSWord, the characters get displayed correctly in "UniFont Upper". This is to assure you that I did form the surrogate pairs properly for the non-displaying characters too.

So, what really is happening? Is some kind of font-fallback happening for some code points and hence the grid is showing boxes for them?. Can you kindly enlighten me on this?

Actually, I have seen this same issue with the RichTextBox (of VBCCR std-exe version, I mean) too, 2 or 3 years back itself, and it still persists in Windows7. This issue is not present in Windows10 though; mighty happy about it. Well, the issue in Windows 7 is - if I gather all the characters from a particular Unicode font (e.g. Siddhanta) in a string array (say 's'), and finally set the string returned by a JOIN of 's' to RichTextBox1.text, then, for some ranges of code points alone (for e.g. 7376 to 7409), only boxes would get printed (in Windows7). The only workaround I could get to solve this issue at that point of time (and even now, in Windows7) was/is the following.

With RichTextBox1
    .SelStart = 0
    .SelLength = Len(.Text)
    .SelFontCharset = 0
    .SelFontName = .Font.Name
    .SelStart = 0
    End With

But, doing the above will take a long time to finish for fonts like 'Arial Unicode MS' which have more than 38K characters. Sometimes, it would put the application in 'Not responding' mode too.

I thought the VBFlexGrid would solve the above problem in both Windows7 and Windows10 but I see that VBFlexGrid too has the same issue in both OSes.

Actually, I tried a similar approach (setting FontCharset to 0) in VBFlexGrid but it did not work out. I tried copy/pasting the aforesaid range of characters from MS Word to VBFlexGrid. Then also, it did not work. Only square boxes were displayed for these characters.

Actually, in Windows 7, for 'Unifont Upper', the characters at 69635 to 69709 (and many more following characters) also get displayed as two boxes only, in VBFlexGrid. These same characters were getting displayed correctly in VBFlexGrid in Windows10.

Is the above issue of some characters not getting displayed in VBFlexGrid, a limitation of the VBFlexGrid control in Windows7 and Windows10?

Same way, the issue of some characters alone not getting displayed in RichTextBox in Win7, a limitation of the RichTextBox control in Windows7?

Well, I do not know. May be there is some mistake in the fonts themselves (Unifont Upper, Siddhanta, etc.) in their encodings inside them. May be I am doing a mistake somewhere too. So, if you can either kindly point out the mistake I am committing OR confirm that it is a limitation of the controls in different operating systems, I would be grateful to you. If at all you can provide a permanent solution for the above issue, somehow, it would be simply superb, Krool.

Note: I have talked about the issue in RichTextBox control in this thread itself since I felt that the issues in the VBFlexGrid and RichTextBox are similar. I also felt that if I shared the issues I faced in RichTextBox with you, it may throw some light^^ on solving the VBFlexGrid issue too. However, if you feel that the issues are different, then kindly let me know whether I have to post my query regarding the issue in RichTextBox control in the main VBCCR thread.

(^^) General observations
    As far as I have seen, in Windows 7 (64-bit), if a character gets displayed in VBFlexGrid (for 'Unifont Upper'), it gets displayed in RichTextBox also. e.g. code point 118847 (BYZANTINE MUSICAL SYMBOL ICHADIN). If a character does not get displayed in VBFlexGrid (for 'Unifont Upper'), it does not get displayed in RichTextBox also. e.g. code point 69216 (RUMI DIGIT ONE).

In Windows10 (64-bit), RichTextBox displays all characters (unlike VBFlexGrid) of 'Unicode Upper' font but has issues in the proper rendering of certain characters (for e.g. displaying the character at codepoint 69632 - BRAHMI SIGN CANDRABINDU). But then, it should be noted that VBFlexGrid itself renders such characters in the same improper way only. And, whenever such a character is displayed in a RichTextBox (in 'Unicode Upper' font), thereafter (i.e. when handling subsequent characters), the RichTextBox could not display all the characters of 'Unifont Upper'. It was able to display only those characters which were displayed by VBFlexGrid. Whatever characters were displayed as boxes in VBFlexGrid were displayed as boxes in RichTextBox too.

Well, just before completing the drafting of this message, I thought I would just check with the latest ".Net Core" C# gui controls. In my sample test (in Windows 10), the RichTextBox and DataGridView of C+ behaved exactly the same way like your RichTextBox and VBFlexGrid in every case (incl. what happens subsequently after the character at 69632 is displayed). So, wonder now, whether after all, the underlying COM (or library interfaces or whatever) of MS itself has problems. Anyway, I am not an expert in C#. Just for a quick test, I created a simple form with just two controls (RichTextBox and DataGridView) and copy/pasted the characters from your VBFlexGrid control onto these two controls.

As far as I can say, MS Word (I have only Word 2007) has no issues in displaying any character, in both Windows 7 and Windows10, correctly. A software like BabelMap or a font manager like MainType also show all the characters of a font like 'Unifont Upper' perfectly, in their own respective Grid displays. Probably these applications are drawing the character glyphs using some other methodology? If (and only if) so, can the same approach be used for your/our VBFlexGrid also? It would be of immense benefit to the society.

Thanks a TON once again, dear Krool, for your monumental work.

Prayers and Kind Regards.
    Last edited by softv; Aug 19th, 2020 at 11:34 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by softv View Post
    Well, just before completing the drafting of this message, I thought I would just check with the latest ".Net Core" C# gui controls. In my sample test (in Windows 10), the RichTextBox and DataGridView of C+ behaved exactly the same way like your RichTextBox and VBFlexGrid in every case (incl. what happens subsequently after the character at 69632 is displayed). So, wonder now, whether after all, the underlying COM (or library interfaces or whatever) of MS itself has problems.
    That indicates that there is a problem in the underlying API.

Somehow MS Word (and others) maybe renders differently and don't rely on OS API's.

If that's true then I cannot help you because I can only use the OS API's for rendering and don't have another option.

Normally the OLEGuids.tlb is not needed for a compiled VBCCR16.
    Krool,

When I updated the OLEGuids.tbl from vintage VBCCR14 the VBFlexGrid demo is giving the same error I posted above. (worked withe VBCCR14 OLEGuids.tbl) Do you have a VBFlexGrid demo that works with the current OLEGuids.tbl?

BTW:

Using VBCCR16 with my AxtiveX DLL portable GUI forms works great. They callback to ScriptBasic for events and the ScriptBasic COM/OLE extension module communicates with it calling methods and GET/SET properties I've defined as class functions / properties. The Auto and Select button callbacks create ScriptBasic threads which communicate via common memory variables and a VB timer control that updates the form every 2.5 seconds.

Name:  VB_MASLink.jpg
Views: 2680
Size:  56.6 KB
    Last edited by ScriptBASIC; Aug 24th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.

PowerPoster

When I updated the OLEGuids.tbl from vintage VBCCR14 the VBFlexGrid demo is giving the same error I posted above. (worked withe VBCCR14 OLEGuids.tbl) Do you have a VBFlexGrid demo that works with the current OLEGuids.tbl?
    Something is wrong on your side. The OLEGuids.tlb is 1:1 the same for VBFlexGrid and for the VBCCR controls.
    Maybe you have an outdated VBFlexGrid download prior to 15-Apr-2020..

On a PC without OLEGuids.tlb I can load and run VBFLXGRD14 and VBCCR16/VBCCR17 in the IDE without a problem. Also the executable dealing with the OCX just runs fine.
    You only need the OLEGuids.tlb when using the Std-EXE version of the controls(!) and then for compilation only.
    A Std-EXE version using the OCX does not even need the OLEGuids.tlb for compilation.

Krool,

I have been searching far and wide and can't find out how to disable columns from being edited. I only have one column out of 6 I need to edit and get a callback that it changed. Can you point me to an example how this is done?

Thanks!

BTW: Downloading the latest VBFlexGridDemo is working with my VBCCR16 and dependencies. (Windows 10 Pro)

John
    Last edited by ScriptBASIC; Sep 17th, 2020 at 10:27 PM.

PowerPoster

I have been searching far and wide and can't find out how to disable columns from being edited. I only have one column out of 6 I need to edit and get a callback that it changed. Can you point me to an example how this is done?
    You can disable a column from being edited by handling the BeforeEdit event and return Cancel = True.

The chart will illustrate the flow of the various events: Attachment 167489

Krool,

Brilliant and simple, THANK YOU!

Events can be your friend.

Krool,

Is the code demo for multi-row select as shown in post #367 available anywhere? I read through the complete thread and didn't find anything about how to do multi-row / random selects other than post #367 but no code attached.

Krool,

I was able to get my random row select working with the CellClick event. I use the left mouse button to select a cell (changing background) and right mouse button to reset it. I keep an array of the selected rows.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast