Thread: Manually Resizing Form To Max in Win10

Manually Resizing Form To Max in Win10

This only applies in a specific scenario: You want to restrict either the form's width or height, not both, to a maximum that is less than the screen's dimensions. In other words, the form can be maximized, but when it is, only the width or height is maximized, not both.

Edited: Disabling ability to maximize the form would prevent having to adjust; otherwise...

In such scenarios, you are likely subclassing to ensure professional-looking size restrictions vs. readjusting size in the Form_Resize event. The latter is reactive and sloppy vs. the former being proactive. But this may be useful either way.

When subclassing, you are handling the WM_GetMinMaxInfo message. Doing so, you are filling out the applicable MINMAXINFO structure's members, i.e., ptMaxTrackSize, ptMinTrackSize, and ptMaxSize as needed. So, let's say the scenario is that the form can be maximized vertically but not horizontally. Do you leave ptMaxSize.y alone, using the default value passed to you by Windows? If you do, on modern systems, the height may be larger than you expected and larger than fits on the screen or too big and falls behind the taskbar if you are taking that into account also. Why? Because the O/S may be including space needed to show shadows and other fluff. That extra space is included in the ptMaxSize default values passed to you.

For example, on my Win10 machine where the actual screen height is 1050 pixels, ptMaxSize.y is passed as 1066. If I don't account for those added pixels, I won't be setting the size correctly. The solution, in this scenario is provided below:
    Code:
    ' APIs used. Note I changed some parameters, for my convenience, to AS ANY
    Private Declare Sub RtlMoveMemory Lib "kernel32.dll" (ByRef Destination As Any, ByRef Source As Any, ByVal length As Long)
    Private Declare Function SystemParametersInfo Lib "user32.dll" Alias "SystemParametersInfoW" (ByVal uAction As Long, ByVal uParam As Long, ByRef lpvParam As Any, ByVal fuWinIni As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function GetSystemMetrics Lib "user32.dll" (ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long

Private Type POINTAPI
        x As Long
        y As Long
    End Type
    Private Type MINMAXINFO
        ptReserved As POINTAPI
        ptMaxSize As POINTAPI
        ptMaxPosition As POINTAPI
        ptMinTrackSize As POINTAPI
        ptMaxTrackSize As POINTAPI
    End Type
    Private Const WM_GETMINMAXINFO As Long = &H24
    Private Const SPI_GETWORKAREA As Long = &H30
    Private Const SM_CYSCREEN As Long = &H1
    In the subclass procedure, the applicable part looks like this. Comments added for clarity
    Code:
    Private Function pvWndProc(ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal uMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As Long, _
                                ByVal uIdSubclass As Long, ByVal dwRefData As Long) As Long
        If uMsg = WM_GETMINMAXINFO Then
            Dim mmi As MINMAXINFO, lRect(0 To 3) As Long        ' faux RECT structure
            ' Get screen real estate size excluding any taskbars
            SystemParametersInfo SPI_GETWORKAREA, 0&, lRect(0), 0&
            ' Get the MinMaxInfo structure passed by the O/S
            RtlMoveMemory mmi, ByVal lParam, LenB(mmi)
            ' Set the min/max window tracking size as needed: mmi.ptMinTrackSize & mmi.ptMaxTrackSize
            ' adjust the max dimensions for any system-added border fluff, i.e., shadows
            ' in this case, we allow maximized height, adjusted in next line, but keep width restricted
            mmi.ptMaxSize.y = lRect(3) - lRect(1) + (mmi.ptMaxSize.y - GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN))
            mmi.ptMaxSize.x = mmi.ptMaxTrackSize.x
            ' update the adjusted structure & done
            RtlMoveMemory ByVal lParam, mmi, LenB(mmi)
            Exit Function       ' must return 0 if we handled this message
        End If
    End Function
    Even though the available height on my desktop, minus the taskbar height, is 1020 pixels, when maximized, the form will be 1036 pixels. Why an extra 16 pixels? Shadows likely are using 8 pixels for both top & bottom of window. The form is 1036 pixels and offset -8 pixels in both the left & top edge of the screen. In other words, form Left is -8 and form Top is -8 when maximized. If using the actual available size of 1020, then the form is displayed slightly shorter than it should since 1036 is the correct value in this scenario. Height of 1036 is also reported by VB for any typical maximized form.

Visually... The top half of the image below (yellow) shows the bottom border of a textbox. The textbox is at the bottom of the form. This is what is expected, the form's bottom edge rests on the top of the taskbar. In the bottom half of the image (white), you can't see that border because the form's bottom edge is below & behind the taskbar. If adjustment not made and Windows default value is left as is, that is the result.
    Name:  minmax.png
Views: 790
Size:  5.9 KB
    Last edited by LaVolpe; Apr 16th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Insomnia is just a byproduct of, "It can't be done"

Classics Enthusiast? Here's my 1969 Mustang Mach I Fastback. Her sister '67 Coupe has been adopted

Newbie? Novice? Bored? Spend a few minutes browsing the FAQ section of the forum.
    Read the HitchHiker's Guide to Getting Help on the Forums.
    Here is the list of TAGs you can use to format your posts
    Here are VB6 Help Files online

{Alpha Image Control} {Memory Leak FAQ} {Unicode Open/Save Dialog} {Resource Image Viewer/Extractor}
    {VB and DPI Tutorial} {Manifest Creator} {UserControl Button Template} {stdPicture Render Usage}

PowerPoster

Re: Manually Resizing Form To Max in Win10

I took a stab at this and found a few weird things. The main one being strange secondary monitor maximize behavior. There are also some nudges and tweaks that probably don't apply on a downlevel OS but are needed in Windows 10.

This demo probably requires Windows 10 because of the tweaks. You can choose to limit width or height. Then you can either drag-resize or click the Maximize button.

It seems to work well on the primary monitor but maximize is a little off on a secondary monitor... in the same way maximize is off without any of this code.

But I may be misinterpreting what you are after.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your solution, unless anyone finds any issues, is better in that it handles multiple monitors. I don't have that system setup so I couldn't see the issue you were describing, but can visualize it (either bottom hidden by taskbar or bottom sits a bit high above taskbar). With the code I posted above, it is tied to the primary monitor by using SystemParametersInfo.

Out of curiosity, both monitors have same DPI? Just wondering if virtualization is in effect or per-monitor awareness applies

I saw your notes regarding repositioning on the secondary monitor. That aside, maybe in cases where you only want 1 axis of the form adjustable, simply disable maximizing. That wouldn't be a horrible workaround but would force users to manually resize larger when needed vs. simply clicking the max button for a quick fix.

Edited: Worth a read by the infamous Raymond Chen. I didn't spot anything he said that you weren't attempting.

And another by Raymond Chen, deep from his archives. This one is more related to what this thread describes.
    Last edited by LaVolpe; Apr 16th, 2017 at 06:05 PM.

Classics Enthusiast? Here's my 1969 Mustang Mach I Fastback. Her sister '67 Coupe has been adopted

Newbie? Novice? Bored? Spend a few minutes browsing the FAQ section of the forum.

{Alpha Image Control} {Memory Leak FAQ} {Unicode Open/Save Dialog} {Resource Image Viewer/Extractor}
    {VB and DPI Tutorial} {Manifest Creator} {UserControl Button Template} {stdPicture Render Usage}

Here's the solution by Raymond Chen and it works perfectly on the primary monitor. You or someone else would need to test in a dual-monitor system to see if works also. This does require calling a lot of APIs for the WM_GetMinMaxInfo message.
    Code:
    ' APIs first
    Private Declare Sub RtlMoveMemory Lib "kernel32.dll" (ByRef Destination As Any, ByRef Source As Any, ByVal length As Long)
    Private Declare Function AdjustWindowRectEx Lib "user32.dll" (ByRef lpRect As Any, ByVal dsStyle As Long, ByVal bMenu As Long, ByVal dwEsStyle As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function GetWindowLong Lib "user32.dll" Alias "GetWindowLongA" (ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal nIndex As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function MonitorFromWindow Lib "user32" (ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal dwFlags As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function GetMonitorInfo Lib "user32" Alias "GetMonitorInfoW" (ByVal hMonitor As Long, ByVal MONITORINFOEX As Long) As Long
    Private Const GWL_EXSTYLE As Long = -20
    Private Const GWL_STYLE As Long = -16
    Private Const MONITOR_DEFAULTTOPRIMARY As Long = &H1
    Private Const CCHDEVICENAME As Long = 32
    Private Type POINTAPI
        x As Long
        y As Long
    End Type
    Private Type MINMAXINFO
        ptReserved As POINTAPI
        ptMaxSize As POINTAPI
        ptMaxPosition As POINTAPI
        ptMinTrackSize As POINTAPI
        ptMaxTrackSize As POINTAPI
    End Type
    Private Type MONITORINFOEX
        cbSize As Long
        rcMonitor(0 To 3) As Long  ' faux RECT
        rcWork(0 To 3) As Long  ' faux RECT
        dwFlags As Long
        szDevice As String * CCHDEVICENAME
    End Type
    Private Const WM_GETMINMAXINFO As Long = &H24
    Now the adjustment for max height
    Code:
    ' subclass procedure that handles WM_GetMinMaxInfo
        Dim mmi As MINMAXINFO, lRect(0 To 3) As Long ' faux RECT structure
        Dim mi As MONITORINFOEX

RtlMoveMemory mmi, ByVal lParam, LenB(mmi)
        lRect(2) = 500: mi.cbSize = LenB(mi)
        AdjustWindowRectEx lRect(0), GetWindowLong(hWnd, GWL_STYLE), 0&, GetWindowLong(hWnd, GWL_EXSTYLE)
        GetMonitorInfo MonitorFromWindow(hWnd, MONITOR_DEFAULTTOPRIMARY), VarPtr(mi)
        mmi.ptMaxTrackSize.y = mi.rcWork(3) - mi.rcWork(1) - mmi.ptMaxPosition.y + lRect(3)
        ' set fixed width to mmi.ptMaxTrackSize.x & mmi.ptMinTrackSize.x
        mmi.ptMaxSize = mmi.ptMaxTrackSize
        RtlMoveMemory ByVal lParam, mmi, LenB(mmi)
    Edited: Tested it in Vista and even Win2K and it worked on the primary, as is. Surprisingly, common controls subclassing (by ordinals) exists on my Win2K VM build.
    Last edited by LaVolpe; Apr 16th, 2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: forgot the POINTAPI declaration

PowerPoster

I wasn't trying to offer a "solution" but just wanted to show you what I had cobbled together to try to understand the problem.

As far as I know Windows 10 can be a little bit "special" because of the invisible thick borders on sizable top-level windows. If you do this in a VB6 program:

Code:
    Private Sub cmdMove00_Click()
        Move 0, 0
    End Sub
    This moves the top to the screen top, but the left to a slight inset from the screen left by 8 pixels or so (depending on your theme settings). That seems to be true whether DPI-Aware or not.

This does the same thing:

Code:
    Private Sub cmdMove00_Click()
        Dim MyMonitor As Monitor
        Dim RECT As RECT

With Monitors
            .Refresh
            Set MyMonitor = .Item(CStr(.HMonitorOfForm(Me)))
            GetWindowRect hWnd, RECT
            MoveWindow hWnd, _
                       MyMonitor.WorkLeft, _
                       MyMonitor.WorkTop, _
                       RECT.Right - RECT.Left, _
                       RECT.Bottom - RECT.Top, WIN32_TRUE
        End With
    End Sub
    The second version works relative to the current monitor. Trying the same thing on a secondary monitor (or even just a plain old normal maximize) seems to put the top of the Form above the screen top by 8 px or so as well as inset from the left.

As far as I know that's all that is "special" about Windows 10. Well that and Per-Monitor DPI-Awareness, but I wasn't even trying to be DPI-Aware at all and I ran my tests at 96 DPI.

I'll try the Raymond Chen approach and see what I find there.

PowerPoster

Ok, I stripped my demo down and substituted the Raymond Chen suggestions.

My bulky multimonitor code was something I had just slopped in from another project that needed a lot more info. Now the code to get just what is needed here is inline within Form1.frm and those MonitorsXXX modules have been yanked.

Works fine on secondary monitors as well as the primary, aside from having the same "maximize glitch" on secondary monitors.

The "Move 0, 0" issue is only slightly related, so I pulled that code as well. I was only doing that to help me diagnose my code anyway.

Oh, and I still haven't tried marking this as DPI-Aware or Per-Monitor DPI-Aware and testing at various DPI settings. Should be fine though... at least for the System-DPI-Aware only case. Everything is being done in device pixels.

Sorry for the coding style. I've grown fond of whitespace as the years have passed, as you can probably tell.
    Attached Files Attached Files

PowerPoster

Quick question, what's your subsystem set to?

I use a VS2010 LINK.EXE and I know depending on the subsystem specified, api's report and size windows differently.

project.vbp
    Code:
    [VBCompiler]
    LinkSwitches= /LARGEADDRESSAWARE /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS,5.0
    feel free to ignore if it's completely unrelated.

@dilettante: I'm right there with you. As we get older, Readability > Code density
    also you might want to forward WM_NCDESTROY to DefSubclassProc in your SubclassProxy()
    https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/wind...ssing-2ef7ee53

The related VBForums thread
    http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...g-Aero-Borders
    Last edited by DEXWERX; Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:41 AM.

PowerPoster

What the default minimum is varies by version of LINK.EXE, but most of programs are defaulting to 4.0 (Win9x and Win NT 4.0). I went back to using the version of LINK.EXE from VB6 installation and Service Packs. The subsystem is of course Windows by default.

If you have more information on what specifying different minversion values might do it might be interesting. There is very little that I have found that even mentions it.

As far as I can tell specifying 5.0 as the minimum Windows subsystem is saying "Windows 2000 or later is required by this program." I doubt it has any impact on calls to GDI, User32, etc. but perhaps you have evidence to the contrary?

PowerPoster

Here's a related VBForums Thread.

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...g-Aero-Borders

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...suidevelopment

edit: it seems the community content on the GetWindowRect MSDN page has gone missing.

The "fixes" are applied in Windows Vista/7/8 when you specify winver/subsystem 6.0 or greater. (Vista)
    And then it seems the behavior of GetWindowRect etc is changed again in windows 10... *sigh*
    Last edited by DEXWERX; Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by DEXWERX View Post
    ...also you might want to forward WM_NCDESTROY to DefSubclassProc in your SubclassProxy()
    https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/wind...ssing-2ef7ee53
    Good catch. I'm not sure that it is critical but it does make sense:

Code:
    Private Function SubclassProxy( _
        ByVal hWnd As Long, _
        ByVal uMsg As Long, _
        ByVal wParam As Long, _
        ByVal lParam As Long, _
        ByVal uIdSubclass As Object, _
        ByVal dwRefData As Object) As Long

If uMsg = WM_NCDESTROY Or uMsg = WM_UAHDESTROYWINDOW Then
            'Just in case the client fails to clean up.
            Unsubclass hWnd, uIdSubclass
            SubclassProxy = DefSubclassProc(hWnd, uMsg, wParam, lParam)
        Else
            SubclassProxy = uIdSubclass.SubclassProc(hWnd, uMsg, wParam, lParam, dwRefData)
        End If
    End Function
    Line in red inserted.

PowerPoster

Hello guys, is there any reason why you are removing the subclass in the WM_NCDESTROY message and not WM_DESTROY?

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    Hello guys, is there any reason why you are removing the subclass in the WM_NCDESTROY message and not WM_DESTROY?
    no. It's just one of the last possible places to remove the subclass before the window is destroyed.
    That particular practice is just a safeguard in case the forwarded SubclassProc forgets...
    Dilettante's SubclassProxy() routine is just a static forward (hence the name proxy)

It also allows all the other messages that might happen after WM_DESTROY through, but really the forwarded subclassproc could remove itself on WM_DESTROY.

edit:https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/old...11-00/?p=41883

How many times can we refer to Raymond Chen's blog in one thread...

also WM_NCDESTROY is used by Microsoft's example source. https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/wind...ssing-2ef7ee53
    Last edited by DEXWERX; Apr 17th, 2017 at 11:20 AM.

PowerPoster

OK, and what about the WM_UAHDESTROYWINDOW? I could not find much information about it.
    Could it be sent instead of the WM_DESTROY under some conditions?

Thanks.

PowerPoster

WM_UAHDESTROYWINDOW is a mostly undocumented Aero message. I have stumbled over that one in the past and not handling it caused a crash.

Again, I'm just using it to unhook my subclassing if the client code failed to do so as it should. It is part of a safety net.

PowerPoster

BTW, I added these lines and recompiled:

Code:
    [VBCompiler]
    LinkSwitches= /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS,6.2
    This made no difference at all in the compiled program's behavior. I verified that winver=6.2 in the PE file (EXE).

PowerPoster

I have also tried adding a "System DPI aware" and "Windows 10 aware" manifest and that does nothing different either:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0" xmlns:asmv3="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3">
      <!-- Make My Manifest 0.13.312 -->
      <assemblyIdentity name="BVO.Computing.Services.Project1" processorArchitecture="X86" type="win32" version="1.0.0.0" />
      <dependency>
        <dependentAssembly>
          <assemblyIdentity language="*" name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" processorArchitecture="X86" publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df" type="win32" version="6.0.0.0" />
        </dependentAssembly>
      </dependency>
      <asmv3:application>
        <asmv3:windowsSettings xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SMI/2005/WindowsSettings">
          <dpiAware>True</dpiAware>
        </asmv3:windowsSettings>
      </asmv3:application>
      <asmv3:trustInfo>
        <security>
          <requestedPrivileges>
            <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false" />
          </requestedPrivileges>
        </security>
      </asmv3:trustInfo>
      <compatibility xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:compatibility.v1"> 
        <application> 
          <!-- WinVista --><supportedOS Id="{e2011457-1546-43c5-a5fe-008deee3d3f0}"/> 
          <!-- Win7 --><supportedOS Id="{35138b9a-5d96-4fbd-8e2d-a2440225f93a}"/>
          <!-- Win8 --><supportedOS Id="{4a2f28e3-53b9-4441-ba9c-d69d4a4a6e38}"/>
          <!-- Win8.1 --><supportedOS Id="{1f676c76-80e1-4239-95bb-83d0f6d0da78}"/>
          <!-- Win10 --><supportedOS Id="{8e0f7a12-bfb3-4fe8-b9a5-48fd50a15a9a}"/>
        </application> 
      </compatibility>
    </assembly>

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    WM_UAHDESTROYWINDOW is a mostly undocumented Aero message. I have stumbled over that one in the past and not handling it caused a crash.

Again, I'm just using it to unhook my subclassing if the client code failed to do so as it should. It is part of a safety net.
    OK, but this safety is important, mostly when running in the IDE (when the stop button is pressed -or similar functions-).

I don't figure a situation when this precaution code can be triggered in a compiled exe, unless the program really forgets to unsubclass before leaving.

I think I'll add this message to my subclassing code, because now I'm automatically unsubclassing only upon receiving the WM_DESTROY.

PowerPoster

OK, but this safety is important, mostly when running in the IDE (when the stop button is pressed -or similar functions-).
    Nothing short of hijacking the IAT of VB6's Project Reset is going to save you from the stop button. Even then - it's not consistent, and if you have a bug in your SubclassProc you're still going to crash the IDE the second you try and change the code or hit Stop.
    Last edited by DEXWERX; Apr 17th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.

PowerPoster

Nothing short of hijacking the IAT of VB6's Project Reset is going to save you from the stop button.
    I don't understand what you mean.
    When using the subclasser compiled in a dll (the one that I use), I can press the Stop button or put an End statement anywhere in the code and it doesn't crash.

Even then - it's not consistent, and if you have a bug in your SubclassProc you're still going to crash the IDE the second you try and change the code or hit Stop.
    I can have bugs. I just performed a test and in the WM_MOVE message I've put a line: Debug.Print 1/0 and it raised the error (yellow back color line), then I stepped to the next line and it continued running fine.

PowerPoster

I don't understand what you mean.
    When using the subclasser compiled in a dll (the one that I use), I can press the Stop button or put an End statement anywhere in the code and it doesn't crash.
    Well you didn't say compiled in a dll I've got one of those too.

edit:and if you're not using mine, where did you get the component from - and should I just open source mine?
    Last edited by DEXWERX; Apr 17th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.

Fanatic Member

It also allows all the other messages that might happen after WM_DESTROY through, but really the forwarded subclassproc could remove itself on WM_DESTROY.

edit:https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/old...11-00/?p=41883

How many times can we refer to Raymond Chen's blog in one thread...
    Once more, at least! Raymond on the difference between WM_DESTROY and WM_NCDESTROY:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/old...6-00/?p=34803/

Basically just reiterates what DEXWERX has described, but with a few additional samples and explanations. NCDESTROY is generally considered best practice.

On Win 10 something to note is that the helper "DwmGetWindowAttribute" API returns different values depending on window visibility. When a window is already visible, it will return extra "shadow frame" padding just like GetWindowRect. If the target window is invisible, however, padding won't be returned. See also these comments on StackOverflow.

This is primarily a problem when trying to do things like set window position prior to showing it, because you don't know how much padding is used by the current theme until your window is actually visible. For resizing an already visible window, however, it's less of a problem.

One other FYI: "Snap Points" (or whatever the hell they're called) will show a proper estimate of final window size, when WM_GetMinMaxInfo is used. For example on Windows 10, drag dilettante's "Limit Resize 2.zip" app title bar to a monitor corner or edge, and notice how any "max size" values are respected in the glowing snap preview border.

Note also that the glowing "preview border" assumes you want natural padding around the window, so the preview position vs the actual position (when you release the mouse) will be different. Not sure if this bothers anyone.
    Check out PhotoDemon, a pro-grade photo editor written completely in VB6. (Full source available at GitHub.)

It seems like this discussion is turning in a different direction. It seems like this should be in it's own thread, but it grew out of this one. I'd be inclined to split the discussion of WM_DESTROY out to a new thread, but since it didn't start as a clean break, it wouldn't be quite so easy.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

@Shaggy... Personally, I don't mind. The original question is more or less answered. There are at least 3 different ways of producing the same result on the primary monitor. The secondary monitor appears to be iffy regardless of method used and should someone post a fool-proof solution -- great. Regarding the subclassing discussion; just let it go -- I've already picked up a nugget or two that I feel is worth pursuing.

If you do split this, I'll resolve the thread. If you don't split it, I don't care. Thanx for the 'moderating'

Frenzied Member

>This is primarily a problem when trying to do things like set window position prior to showing it, because you don't know how much padding is used by the current theme until your window is actually visible. For resizing an already visible window, however, it's less of a problem.
    This can be overcome if the 'Aero' borders for all types of Forms are retrieved/ stored and reapplied to a subject Type of Form before it is made visible.
    Ref. my http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...g-Aero-Borders, already referenced above by Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVolpe View Post
    @Shaggy... Personally, I don't mind. The original question is more or less answered. There are at least 3 different ways of producing the same result on the primary monitor. The secondary monitor appears to be iffy regardless of method used and should someone post a fool-proof solution -- great. Regarding the subclassing discussion; just let it go -- I've already picked up a nugget or two that I feel is worth pursuing.

If you do split this, I'll resolve the thread. If you don't split it, I don't care. Thanx for the 'moderating'
    If you don't care then I'll leave it as it is.

Excessive moderation is an oxymoron.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing