Thread: VB Webbrowser Folder Size

VB Webbrowser Folder Size

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a posibility to programmatically change the Incon-size of files/filder in the Webbrowser component of Vb.net (WinForms)
    standart is the "details" view; changes last only till changing folder directory

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  10.9 KB

Thanks for any help

Omega123

Re: VB Webbrowser Folder Size

That's not a webbrowser for starters ... that's a ListView ... I know you can change it from LArge, MEdium, Small Icons in the properties of the listview when it's in Icon mode... in detail mode though... not so sure. Never tried. It might be possible, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that if you can, you need to do it before you add any items to the listview.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *