Thread: CQRS / Event Streaming on Azure

PowerPoster

CQRS / Event Streaming on Azure

So - I have been working on a project for quite a while to build a framework and design tool to make it much easier to create systems based off of the CQRS / event streaming architecture which have their back end data stored in Azure.

I put up a release on GitHub, but have not had much response - my theory is that basically it needs to be finished (or a port of something else that is finished) before people contribute to a GitHub hosted project (?)

However I am doing the coding myself on Visual Studio Online if anyone is interested in either joining that or getting a code release hosted here whenever I make any changes?

The project is a good example of what can be achieved in Visual Basic .NET and has significant potential to make for a really powerful very parallel-isable system. There's some background articles I wrote about this in the "Architecture" forum here.

Is this something that would be of interest to anyone?
    Last edited by Merrion; Jul 25th, 2016 at 03:39 PM.

PowerPoster

Re: CQRS / Event Streaming on Azure

The current thing I am looking for help with is how to build a peer-to-peer message passing system so that the CQRS hosts can farm out work (commands or queries) across multiple concurrent machines (which I am calling nodes in my current design)