Submitting your Demos/Samples

If you haven't posted in this section before then please follow these rules when creating a new thread:
  • Make sure you state what language your demo/sample is in.
  • Also include whether you have made the source available.
  • If you didn't release the source to start off with but include it later on then please edit your title to reflect this .

Some examples of good titles:

Giving Feedback

If you aren't submitting a Demo/Sample then you are free to post your feedback in the existing threads and help progress the projects or just to let them know you like it .

Well I hope you enjoy all the projects here and have some fun playing them

Ratings

I encourage you to use the ratings for this forum and please be fair about it. It only makes sense that you should try the game before voting and the rating is for the game/sample not the thread, like it is for other sections. Can I also ask you not to vote on your own threads, I can't stop you from doing this but please don't as it will show a more accurate rating without.

Exe's

Please note that executables and binaries are no longer allowed in the game demos forum. If you include an attachment, it must follow the rules that the other forums conform to.

A notice to anyone downloading attachments:
Please be aware that threads started prior to 7th June 2016 may contain attachments that include executables and/or other binaries. VBForums can not accept responsibility for the actions caused by running someone else's code. You are advised to take your own precautions and scan any file for viruses before running it.