Thread: Keyboard is not working while installation windows 7

Frenzied Member

Question Keyboard is not working while installation windows 7

hi friends, when I tried to install windows 7 . Bious is working fine . but when it come to installation windows screen mouse and keyboard is not working . I have tried to Changed the USB Keyboard into USB 2.0 of CPU. and rest one . but mouse and keyboard is not working . any solution please .

Re: Keyboard is not working while installation windows 7

Look in the BIOS for an option called "Legacy USB Devices" and enable it.
    Wi-fi went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family....They seem like nice people.

Frenzied Member

Legacy USB device is already enabled at bious .

Does rebooting and trying again help? this happen to me when I attempted to upgrade my Windows installation. However, when I rebooted the computer and tried again the problem had resolved itself.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

whatever it is , its in bios , i recommend you to set bios to its default value and then enable the legacy , there are other options too like usb keyboard , usb mouse , that u have to enable. depends on your bios manufacture, if not try to change the win 7 DVD
    Body Language tells the truth! even from the grave tsaeb eht morf gninnur ,nwod deaH
    All the big things started from little! teef my tsap evom sekans ,duol raor slluB
    Lietome.ir

Frenzied Member

Question Re: Keyboard is not working while installation windows 7

ok using PS/2 Keyboard . i am able to install windows 7 but after installing windows 7 none of the USB drive is working . can you suggest please ?

i have selected allow all USB Devices in Bious . still none of the USB is working .

Name:  IMG_1654.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  28.6 KB

that can be both software and hardware problem , first install your chipset , then usb drivers. you can find those in the motherboard cd or download them from the MB manufacture , if that didnt work , i would recommend you to install windows from a different source. if the problem still exist it can be hardware , did u try any other usb device? like a flash,maybe a mobile with a usb cable ,there is a plug and play option in some bios make sure you that is checked (enabled) .
    try to enable anything with usb. i know its not a professional way but its something u can try!
    last thing is to upgrade the bios to its latest version , its not an easy thing to do, and if u mess it up you have to reprogram it with a programmer and it needs to be taken from the board , proceed with caution
    Last edited by Pc Monk; Apr 21st, 2016 at 04:21 AM.
    Body Language tells the truth! even from the grave tsaeb eht morf gninnur ,nwod deaH
    All the big things started from little! teef my tsap evom sekans ,duol raor slluB
    Lietome.ir