Thread: Wordpress 404 Error Template

Banned

Wordpress 404 Error Template

Every wordpress theme has a 404.php file. This error occur when a user click on link to a missing web page, the web server will send the user an error message template such as 404 Not Found !!!.

Admin can customize this error page. Means if you are the admin or having the credentials you can edit the message coming on the template according to your will. Here is code written below for your reference.
    PHP Code:
    <div id="container">
    <div id="post-0" class="post error404 not-found">
    <h1 class="entry-title"><?php _e'This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?''twentyten' ); ?></h1>
    <div class="entry-content">
    <?php _e'It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?''twentyten' ); // you can customize this error message. ?>
    <?php get_search_form
    (); ?>
    </div><!-- .entry-content -->
    </div><!-- #post-0 -->
    See more at: -Link Removed By Moderator-
    Last edited by dday9; Jun 23rd, 2015 at 01:14 PM.

Re: Wordpress 404 Error Template

Soooo.... what's the question? Or are you just pimping your site?

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Re: Wordpress 404 Error Template

All of his posts have the same format. Ask a generic question and then post a link to that other site. I have reported it a few times...
    My usual boring signature: Something