Thread: Just for fun, figure this out... Translate this image, blocks into text.

Question Just for fun, figure this out... Translate this image, blocks into text.

Update:
    Niya pointed out errors which I've corrected.

Name:  PixelPuzzel.png
Views: 309
Size:  3.4 KB

Think you could translate this into text?

Yes, it's simple.
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Apr 28th, 2015 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Added red border so far left side of puzzel is visible

Re: Just for fun, figure this out... Translate this image, blocks into text.

Peter porter?
    Regards,

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Sinecure devotee

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Porter View Post
    Update:
    Same puzzel, just had to re-edit (adding border) so the far left side of it shows.

One thing, the red areas don't translate into anything.
    Attachment 126129
    Think you could translate this into text?
    Have you seen this before?
    I haven't seen it before, but it looks simple enough since I've been dealing with binary since middle 1977. Didn't need to reference a table for most of it, but it does look like you still have some errors, e.g. missing a letter (small L), some red bleeding into places it probably shouldn't.
    Did you code it by hand rather then have a program draw the image for you based on input? Any reason for treating spaces with a different code than normal?
    Last edited by passel; Apr 28th, 2015 at 12:31 AM.

Looks like "BBC"
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

D'oh! Lots of errors in that code, but I've corrected it.

Niya, a flawed app generated the binary's which I copied. It would drop zeros before the first 1. I corrected this for letters, but didn't for the comma, space and period. (fixed now)

I was also distracted last night, which is why I missed that small "L".
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Apr 28th, 2015 at 06:39 AM.

Banned

clark