This is part of the last thread I posted, but is different enough to warrant starting a new thread as its subject is different from the original. If you are familiar with a piece of software by the name of Colorpic, it's a utility that is able to recognize the hexadecimal color of a pixel where the cursor is located. I am not however, trying to imitate that exactly (at least not the cursor location bit). What I'm trying to do is have a textbox register what color another control is and have its backcolor be the same. I however, cannot use something like textbox.backcolor = control.backcolor because the control that I'm trying to get the color from has transparency in it's color count. I'm simply trying to reproduce the physical appearance color it detects similarly to the function of Colorpic. I hope it can be understood what I'm trying to achieve.

On a side note, this problem could also be resolved if I can figure out a way to just make the textbox transparent so I can just avoid coloring the textbox seeing since it's actually located directly on top of the control that I'm trying to get the color from in question.