Thread: Editing a VB.net application..

Editing a VB.net application..

... So I play this game, called World of Warcraft on a private server, and there is a certain simulator which used in-game (retail, not private server) information, but the issue is, that I also need an in-game information from private server. The issue is, a certain spell does x2 damage depending on % damage modifier. So for example, there is a buff which gives 3% more damage, naturally it would buff every damage with 3%, but instead, every spell is buffed 3% except that certain example I mentioned, and it receives 6% instead. I am only curious to apply every buff that grants some % damage modifier, to be double applied on a certain spell.
    If you need link of that application, I can post it, but I'd like to do it myself so I wouldn't bother the community if you guys give me instructions

Re: Editing a VB.net application..

I don't think such discussions are allowed in this forums.
    If you find my contributions helpful then rate them.

Well to be honest simulator is a program that is supported by blizzard anyway, they named an item in WoW after guy who made a simulator.

The simulator program in question probably uses Blizzards APIs to connect to their servers (just like the Armory, and a host of other apps and web sites).

However, you are connecting to a private server. Private servers are not allowed by blizzards terms of service.
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."