Thread: Cheap Web Hosting ?

Lightbulb Cheap Web Hosting ?

hi all,
    I want to host my wesite, Can you please suggest me any good service provider web hosting company!!!!

Re: Cheap Web Hosting ?

Quote Originally Posted by lewiswebb View Post
    hi all,
    I want to host my wesite, Can you please suggest me any good service provider web hosting company!!!!
    I believe GoDaddy is probably the cheapest. They host several of my sites. Tech support isn't bad, but you sometimes have to wait a while when they are busy.
    "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. Pain is temporary. Glory is forever." - Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel
    “Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.” - Kimi Raikkonen

depends on what your needs are, what you define as "good", and as long as you realize you get what you pay for.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

You could push a camel through that space between 'hosting' and '?'
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

I think you are better of buying your own data center and starting from the ground up. In the long run it will be way cheaper.

What you will need:
    • Location - Large warehouse
    • Servers - LOTS of servers
    • Routers
    • Switches
    • 1 or 2 CAT 3 cables
    • Direct connection to the Transatlantic Communication Cable
    • Case of beers
    • Weekend to Spare

PowerPoster

Little guys can disappear or get gobbled up by a bigger company overnight. Just be prepared for the possibility they might just shut down forever with no warning. Sometimes they "upgrade" server side technologies with little notice too.

Keep backup copies of everything and be ready to rewrite your server side code at any time.

Banned

Hosting uses a network of physical and virtual cloud servers for maintaining data and applications. The type of hosting depends on the requirement basis, affordability, flexibility, scalability, and reliability. You can partner with reliable hosting partners that support client data centers with the help of a global network of cheap web hosting companies. Choose a team of experts that creates diverse cloud-based, automated solutions for businesses of different sizes and across industry verticals.

Quote Originally Posted by casperlawrence View Post
    Hosting uses a network of physical and virtual cloud servers for maintaining data and applications. The type of hosting depends on the requirement basis, affordability, flexibility, scalability, and reliability. You can partner with reliable hosting partners that support client data centers with the help of a global network of cheap web hosting companies. Choose a team of experts that creates diverse cloud-based, automated solutions for businesses of different sizes and across industry verticals.

Please pay attention to the Dates..... This thread was started-> Mar 17th, 2015