Thread: Run time error '13'

Run time error '13'

I have inserted a macro into a work sheet to highlight an expiry date and email staff to indicate when tax discs are to expire within 28 days, however it has worked on 2 of 3 sheets but on the 3rd I keep getting a run time error '13', can anyone help please?

PowerPoster

Re: Run time error '13'

Quote Originally Posted by odonnest View Post
    ... can anyone help please?
    Anyone is not currently available, so you will have to deal with me; now lets look into to this.

Oh dear, no code shown again. Now where is my crystal ball? Hum, bum, bum, hum. There it is, by the top of the stairs. Just a minute, I'll be right back. Bump, Bump, Bang, Crunch, whush; xyxxhzz! You would think that for what I paid for that thing that it would be shatterproof!. Oh well, back to the tried and true method.

Round about the caldron I go; In the poison'd entrails throw. Toad, that under cold stone, Days and nights has thirty-one; Swelter'd venom sleeping got, Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake, In the caldron boil and bake; Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Where is that darn Bryce with the remainder of ingredients?!!

-----------
    On second thought, perhaps, it would be better if you just posted your code and if possible a sample workbook that can reproduce the error.

PowerPoster

Re: Run time error '13'

I'm back...my crystal ball is indicating that there may not be a date in one of the cells you're trying to compare to some other date...

Is it close?