Thread: Send Data To WHatsApp Application From My VB6 Program

Lightbulb Send Data To WHatsApp Application From My VB6 Program

Can Anyone Help me . I Want To Send Data To WHatsApp Application From My VB6 Program . i Don't Know How To Do That . I Hope To Do That By Your Help . Thanx For ALL

Re: Send Data To WHatsApp Application From My VB6 Program

No One Can Help Me ?

PowerPoster

Never heard of WHatsApp. Maybe you should give a better description of what you want to do and explain what this app is.

PowerPoster

It's a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging subscription service for smartphones and selected feature phones that uses the Internet for communication. In addition to text messaging, users can send each other images, video, and audio media messages as well as their location using integrated mapping features.

WhatsApp is supported on most Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, and Nokia smartphones. All Android phones running the Android 2.1 and above, all BlackBerry devices running OS 4.7 and later, including BlackBerry 10, and all iPhones running iOS 4.3 and later. However, some Dual SIM devices may not be compatible with WhatsApp, though there are some workarounds for this.
    Last edited by jmsrickland; Dec 21st, 2014 at 02:11 AM.

Anything I post is an example only and is not intended to be the only solution, the total solution nor the final solution to your request nor do I claim that it is. If you find it useful then it is entirely up to you to make whatever changes necessary you feel are adequate for your purposes.