Thread: HElp me with this code

Unhappy HElp me with this code

Hello I am greatly in need of help
    I have a VB C++ project which is executing properly

I wanted to ask how to get decrypt a text in this code. and what is ""key obtained from second party"... any experts on cryptography and fractal pls help me...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: HElp me with this code

yagyesh, Is this a C++ project or a C# project? Also, why are you needing to decrypt a text in this code?
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Sorry It is not C++ code. It is a c# code. I am actually confused about how will decrypt button work in this code because it is not doing any function on clicking .. can u explain to me???

I am going to move this thread to the C# forums and hopefully a member will be able to help you better there.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

In the future please clean out your folders and delete the obj and bin folders before zipping and up loading... your inclusion of the compiled exe and dll files caused me to fight chrome to download it. Plus it's against forum policy to upload compiled bits.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

The decrypt button does what it says it does... it decrypts the message based on the cypher... although it doesn't look all that complex. so for it to decrypt you have to have an encrypted message first.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    The decrypt button does what it says it does... it decrypts the message based on the cypher... although it doesn't look all that complex. so for it to decrypt you have to have an encrypted message first.

-tg
    how to get "the key obtained from 2nd party" what u put into that??? Pls explain.
    when i am clicking on Decrypt nothing happens..

help me please i have solved everything but i am stuck at one problem.
    the text is only encrypting correct when language is Ukrainian. how to work it with English pls help pls pls pls

?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by yagyesh View Post
    help me please i have solved everything but i am stuck at one problem.
    the text is only encrypting correct when language is Ukrainian. how to work it with English pls help pls pls pls
    Running the project it has a problem importing "FractalEnc_TemporaryKey.pfx" as says the file may be password protected. If it is password protected it would be a good idea to either re-upload attachment in to the post so that file DOES NOT contain a password or send the people who are trying to help with this problem the password in a Private Message.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672