I'm having problems creating a new project that uses the Windows API Code Pack 1.1 ThumnailBrowser demo. I copied the ThumbnailBrowser folder from the \Windows API Code Pack 1.1\source\Samples\Shell folder into my Projects folder with intentions on modifying the sample to my liking. However, I have 27 errors and 6 warnings because the solution didn't properly load the Shell and Core C# projects from the \Windows API Code Pack 1.1\source\WindowsAPICodePack location. I was able to compile and run the solution after identifying the path in the Solution Explorer. However, the errors and warnings are still present. I need to develop in VB .NET instead of C#. A few of the errors I receive follows:

Warning 1 The referenced project '..\..\..\..\..\WindowsAPICodePack\Core\Core.csproj' does not exist.

Warning 2 The referenced project '..\..\..\..\..\WindowsAPICodePack\Shell\Shell.csproj' does not exist.

Warning 3 Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.Controls.WindowsForms' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

Error 4 Type 'ExplorerBrowser' is not defined.

Error 5 Type 'Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.Controls.WindowsForms.ExplorerBrowser' is not defined.

The rest of the errors identify Namespaces that cannot be found, doesn't contain any public members, and objects that are not defined. I want to start developing from a clean solution, preferebly in vb.

Thanks in advance for you help.