Thread: Verify Link Not Working When Automated but if done manually works WHY?????

Exclamation Verify Link Not Working When Automated but if done manually works WHY?????

Hi everyone for once I am not stuck with the code side but rather what seems an issue when using VB and creating well verifying an Twitter Account. I have tried to explain as best as possible but please ask if you need more info

I am currently well on the way to finishing my Twitter Account Creator which also verifies and completes the profile fields but I have encountered a problem and for once not a problem relating to the code side of things at least I don't think it is.

At the moment for testing reasons I have 2 buttons one which creates the account and a second which verifies the account now I am using incognitomail.com (temp email provider) and have 2 web browsers running within my VB program. 1 is for Twitter and 1 is for Incognitomail.com I have no problems clicking and navigating to the verify link and then logging in to verify the Twitter Account but it never verifies and I cannot figure out why.

Say I put another text box and used it to navigate to url's on web browser 1 (twitter) and copied the verify link and put it in the text box it navigates I login and its the fine the account is verified but if I set VB to navigate (can't click because it opens in IE and not within the VB web browser) to the verify link it never verifies I have even tried making the text box fill and then navigate via that just as if a human was doing it but still no luck.

Does anyone have any idea as to why these Twitter Accounts are not verifying when the VB program performs the navigating to the verify link then login but if I do it myself i.e copy the verify link put it in the text box which navigates the web browser then it verifies fine???????????

This is the one step standing in the way from my program being about to create and verify accounts and will not cost a fortune as this was a personal project to counter the lack of Twitter Creators which both work fully and are cheap.

Please anyone who can offer up any ideas or solutions to try and sort this problem out I would be very grateful

Re: Verify Link Not Working When Automated but if done manually works WHY?????

I think I have figured it out now I just new to stop VB web browser from opening links with _blank from opening in new windows and to open in one of the 2 VB webbrowsers I use is this possible???

You want to automate a system of verification which has been specifically designed to prevent automation? You want to create fraudulent accounts?
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

no lol not fraudulant accounts far from it or I wouldn't be going through the process of messaging around with verifying when I could just use them unverified. It all part of a marketing program. I can't have a program which is intended on automating marketing when I can't so much as verify the accounts from within.

I know what the problem is now I just need to figure out a way to stop new windows opening and make then open in one of the 2 web browsers I have. I have looked all over this forum as well as countless searches on Google and none clearly show you how to stop new windows and open them else where and everything I have found either does not work properly or stop the page from opening full stop