Thread: Detecting a windows mobile device.

Detecting a windows mobile device.

Hi guys,

Im new to programming.I work for a research in Sri Lanka.In our research data is collected on windows mobile devices.I am the person who connects the devices(Known as JUNOs) and copy the data to the hard drive.But when Im not around others should copy the data.But they havent got IT knowledge.
    I want to create a simple software which detects the JUNOs when connected,show a message that a device is connected(Ex : JUNO1 is now connected),and then a button to copy and paste data to hard disk.(Ex: Press copy button to copy data)
    So if anyone can help me with this with the code it would be really helpful.
    Thank you

Re: Detecting a windows mobile device.

I don't meen to be rude, but this really sounds like your intentions are to hack into other people's phones and the from there take their contacts and contact info. I would be surprised if you get a response even more so since you haven't provided us with what you've come up with yet.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Hyperactive Member DavesChillaxin's Avatar

What kind of research company copy's data from only windows mobile phones? If anything this sounds more like a company which provides company phones to spy on its workers. Not to mention to have someone outside of the IT department come in and do the job their not entitled to or capable of... Something doesn't add up here.
    Please rate if my post was helpful!
    Per favore e grazie!

Code Bank:
    Advanced Algebra Class *Update | True Gradient Label Control *Dev | A Smarter TextBox *Update | Register Global HotKey *Update
    Media Library Beta *Dev | Mouse Tracker (Available in VB.net and C#.net) *New | On-Screen Numpad (VB.net) *New

Yo man, did mean to disrepect you. Here is something that you may want to look at.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Quote Originally Posted by dday9 View Post
    Yo man, did mean to disrepect you. Here is something that you may want to look at.
    Thanks man.Its so frustrating.I have been looking for a solution for weeks now.Still cant find one.

Thanks anyway