Thread: Hide Drives Utility

Talking Hide Drives Utility

Hello People,
    This is my first post in CodeBank.
    This project is a hide drives / hide contents utility. It was designed with the purpose to limit kids and technologically paranoid people from touching your computer and peeking into your files when you're not around.

The whole code is not mine, I took a reference from PSC (though I forgot the name).

I hope it will be helpful to you.

P.S : Last time I submitted my files in codebank, the moderator Negative reputed me, for attaching executable files. . I've removed all compiled files. So you've to compile and execute the project. (Though they said don't ATTACH executable files, whilst I gave LINK to my project in my earlier submission, still I'm Negative Reputed. ).

Anyway, Enjoy.
    Thinking And Saying Java is great because it works on All operating Systems is same as saying Anal is good because it works on all genders - By Arslan

Talking Re: Hide Drives Utility

Lol! Sorry, Forgot To Attach the file,
    Here they are:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thinking And Saying Java is great because it works on All operating Systems is same as saying Anal is good because it works on all genders - By Arslan

Re: Hide Drives Utility

Quote Originally Posted by aarslan1 View Post
    P.S : Last time I submitted my files in codebank, the moderator Negative reputed me,
    No moderator has rated you (but you did get a negative rating for it).
    for attaching executable files.
    As explained in the sticky thread at the top of the CodeBank forums, that is mainly to stop viruses spreading - if there is a virus on your computer, sharing an executable file is very likely to pass the virus on to others.

In addition to that, the CodeBank is for sharing code - and people can't use the code in their own projects if you don't let them have it.
    (Though they said don't ATTACH executable files, whilst I gave LINK to my project in my earlier submission,
    A link is much worse, because not only is there the risk at your computer, but also the risk at wherever you host it (many hosting sites are not as secure as this site).

As this thread seems to be a replacement for your previous thread, I have deleted the other one.