Thread: Slow and / or Bad Gateway

Slow and / or Bad Gateway

This morning I have had slower than normal response when visiting the site. Sometimes I can't even get on at all. This is only happening at VBForums.
    My First Computer -- Documentation Link (RT?M) -- Using the Debugger -- Prime Number Sieve
    Counting Bits -- Subnet Calculator -- UI Guidelines -- >> SerialPort Answer <<

"Those who use Application.DoEvents have no idea what it does and those who know what it does never use it." John Wein

Re: Slow and / or Bad Gateway

I'm having the same problem here in NH. Server can't handle request. Bad gateway.
    Not so much slow when I get a connection just have trouble getting one.
    Sometimes the Programmer
    Sometimes the DBA

Mazz1

It goes from no connection, to the greatest connection ever, then slow, slower, gone. At least that has been the pattern for several hours.
    My First Computer -- Documentation Link (RT?M) -- Using the Debugger -- Prime Number Sieve
    Counting Bits -- Subnet Calculator -- UI Guidelines -- >> SerialPort Answer <<

"Those who use Application.DoEvents have no idea what it does and those who know what it does never use it." John Wein

It was flat out crashing on me from post to post.

And now the TIME of POSTING on the WHO's ONLINE page is off an hour!

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008