Thread: Crystal Reports 7

Can someone post or e-mail me (boothman_7@yahoo.com) some working code to access a report for Crystal Reports 7.
    I am looking to pass variables to the report to set the range of data to be displayed.

I am just not getting the whole Crystal thing.

If I could be enlightened there would be much gratitude.

------------------
    Boothman
    There is a war out there, and it is about who controls the information, it's all about the information.

[This message has been edited by Boothman_7 (edited 01-28-2000).]

My despiration increases. Oh the sorrow that may befall me should I be unable to produce the reports that management so earnestly seeks.
    I am bound by my lack of knowledge and the demands of those who provide my monetary substance.
    Again may I humbly request assistance.[ ]

------------------
    Boothman
    There is a war out there and it is about who controls the information, it's all about the information.

PowerPoster

I know what you mean - I don't get this whole "Crystal" thing either. My backside is on the line too. If anyone knows of any tutorials (web based or otherwise) LET US KNOW!!

------------------
    - Chris
    chris.kilhams@btinternet.com
    If it ain't broke - don't fix it

Hyperactive Member

I've had problems with Crystal Reports as well. I can call it up without a problem but I can't seem to be able to send it variables. When I get home tonight I will look at what I have done and see. IF I come across something I'll let you know.