Thread: *** Slow Chat Nearing the End ***

Exclamation *** Slow Chat Nearing the End ***

This is the "two minute warning" about the forum. Actually, it is more like two hour warning.

In about two hours (give or take an hour), this slow chat will be ending. As such, if you have any final posts or questions, please get them in now. When I close the forum, you will no longer be able to post.

The forum will remain viewable for everyone.

My thanks to everyone how has participated in this forum.

Brad!
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Slow Chat Nearing the End

I would like to say thanks to Brad (or whom ever thought up this idea) for running this. It's been a real eye opener and a treat. I'd like to also thank the fine folks at Microsoft who participated - you deserve a medal for putting up with some of us! I've learned a few new things and had some of my errors corrected along the way.

Thanks to everyone on all sides that participated!

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Interweb adm/o/distrator Paul M's Avatar

Re: *** Slow Chat Nearing the End ***

Thank you to Brad for setting this slow chat up and also the Microsoft Visual Basic Team for agreeing to come

I must say it has been very informative and a lot of my questions have been answered quite thoroughly. So thanks again and i hope to see some of the team floating around

Re: *** Slow Chat Nearing the End ***

Thanks Brad, I've still got plenty of reading to do, but it's worth every minute
    Currently using VS 2015 Enterprise on Win10 Enterprise x64.

CodeBank: All ThreadsColors ComboBoxFading & Gradient FormMoveItemListBox/MoveItemListViewMultilineListBoxMenuButtonToolStripCheckBoxStart with Windows