Microsoft MVP : Visual Developer - Visual Basic [2004-2005]

Hyperactive Member

Re: Please Help Us To Save Ana

?? what do you mean
    TMacPherson
    MIS Systems Engineer
    t_macpherson@yahoo.com

im 14 so im not exactly in the position for making donations...but i wish the best. all i can give is my advise, which comes in a strange way. my "advise" is this:

since the begining of time, humans have given things meaning that aren't there. they have named thing and percieved things as such, though they dont even exist to begin with. do you believe ur speakers make sound? they dont make sound, they make vibrations which is interperated in ur brain and basically gives u a certain sensation. we just call it sound, even tho it isn't. do u believe cold and hot exists? heat exists, u can measure how much heat, there is, but cold doesn't. cold just doens't exist. u cant measure cold, there is only a limit on how low the heat can be. colld is nothing. just a word. what about other things, like good and bad?

i dont feel like explaining this following thing, because i'd spent about a year just figuring everything about this out. but the basic idea is this:

everything you do, say, hear, see, etc. effects your mind permanantly. even if its something like u were walking down the street and you see a quater on the ground, then u keep walking. u may not realize it, and u may never kno how, but it permanantly effects you.

thats part of it
    the next part is basically the same thing, but it effects every1 and everything in this entire world.

the short of it is that nothing is static. everything constantly changes. and everything you do...or dont do....effects the whole world. now look at the time, and look how many seconds have gone bye in your whole life. jsut imagine that. and imagine all the seconds that passed that you didn't do something good. now realize that all those seconds contribute to all the evil and killing and torture and everthing bad in this world. no second is wasted.

you can figure out how all this works by urself. but i warn u, to really really get all you can from this, it will take a long time and some serious thinking, where its just like you ignore everything else and decide firmly just to think about this.

im srry i cant do more. and btw my "advice" applies to every1, not just this topic.

please tell me if this helps and if you have anything to add.

Retired VBF Adm1nistrator plenderj's Avatar

Troy Mac: Madeline McCann

Doyer: What - in the name of all that is holy - are you babbling about?
    Microsoft MVP : Visual Developer - Visual Basic [2004-2005]

Have you ever considered philosophy? Because what you are saying is that there is 'evil' in the world and you 'should' stop it or you are wasting your life and/or aiding the 'evil'?

I don't mean to be blunt but what about Madeline, why are you not supporting her? What about all the other evil in the world, such as terrorism, poverty and disease?

It is nice to have that inspiring message but you contridict yourself. Good and Bad are based on morals and ethics and cannot be measured like heat can and of course, Good and Bad are words too.

PS: Never use textspeak in this forum!
    If what I said was helpful, give me rep!

My Complete Games: -- 2D Zone (Space Shooter game) || _2D Zone 2_ || Ninja Blob (2D platformer) || Dren (Co-op up to 4 player base defence game)

My Projects: -- The Dread Engine (2D VB game Engine) || A* Path Finding

An excellent site for learning DirectX7, 8 & 9 (for VB6, C# & VB.net) would be: directx4vb.vbgamer.com --- For my projects and games see: pieper.freehostia.com

its supposed to be contradicting. thats the whole thing that must be realized. then after that we must figure out who the paradox isn't really a paradox. because there are certain things that are just unable to be percieved by humans. here, this is a true story, happened to some1 i kno, wen he was like 13.
    imma name the 2 people person a and person b.

a and b were frends. b was born blind . a was normal. one day b comes to a and is just like hey, u were in my dream last night.
    a is like really?? how does that happen? what did i look like?
    b is just like...u looked like you. no different.
    a is like nono, but what did i look like? what clothes was i wearing? what did my face look like??
    b is just like omg...are u stupid?*says it as if he is higher than a*
    all u people with vision are the same. dont you understand, im blind? ive never seen anything. i cant even grasp what vision means. i hear u guys in ur conversation and i act like i understand. i hear black is the opposite of white, white is the opposite of black. such and such colors compliment each other. and i act like i understand and can talk to u, but in reality, i dont understand it at all. what is this color? i cant eat it. i dont feel it. what can this be? i cant even imagine what u guys see, because i have never seen. how can i imagine something ? i have no imagination, because i cant even grasp what that means.
    a is shocked.

that was basically wat happened. another thing is this
    imagine u had a 2 year old kid. they're 2 tho, so they cant really grasp all that you can. no matter how much they try, they wont understand things that you do. so you could be confident that you could tell ur 2 yearold kid be like, ill give u one thing. it can be anything in the world. ur favorite, and ill give it to you. and you can be allmost certain their response would be something like a candy bar or a toy. they cant even grasp the concept asking for anything else becasue thats all their little minds can comprehend as important. i dont think important was the right word, but thats the only one i could think of.

I wonder how many charact

Quote Originally Posted by doyer
    its supposed to be contradicting
    And what does this have to do with this thread - the 'Save Ana' thread? Nothing as far as I can comprehend. Perhaps it would be best to continue this discussion with whomever you were replying to in a seperate thread.

Very well nemaroller.....

I will no longer practise the art of necroposting and I hope doyer does the same
    If what I said was helpful, give me rep!

My Complete Games: -- 2D Zone (Space Shooter game) || _2D Zone 2_ || Ninja Blob (2D platformer) || Dren (Co-op up to 4 player base defence game)

My Projects: -- The Dread Engine (2D VB game Engine) || A* Path Finding

An excellent site for learning DirectX7, 8 & 9 (for VB6, C# & VB.net) would be: directx4vb.vbgamer.com --- For my projects and games see: pieper.freehostia.com

haha, it wasn't a reply to any1, but my way to contributing, not to ana's well being, which my current situation only alows me to pray for her, but to the family and any1 else, because its things like these that can really mess up the lives of every1 around the suffering person too, so by saying that i hoped to atleast help them as in any1 suffering in such situations psycologically and emotionally....if that made any sense.....and now to try and figure out what necroposting means...haha

Ana is going to recover, but the family won't recover financially anytime soon, if ever. Now, due to the detours and just unfathomable (for me) responses to this thread by a handful of you, I'm closing it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123