Thread: Yahoo messenger games don't work anymore

Yahoo messenger games don't work anymore

I recently reinstalled windows on my computer. Now i have win xp sp2 (i had this before) and i also installed vista transformation pack to get a new look .As the title says, yahoo messenger games don't work anymore (and i'm not talking about games.yahoo.com .. that works fine, i talking about games in Y messenger). I installed java, uninstalled, installed y mess/uninstalled / installed .. then java again.. i even tryed an older version of java.. i tryed both manual and online instalation but nothing seems to work. When i start a game (pool for example) i get the gray screen.. sometimes i get a "Loading text" message .. and sometimes, after all this i get the all famous error from windows (u know.. the error report asking to send or not) and yahoo messenger closes. Before reinstalling windows the games worked just fine.
    So can anybody help me?...

Addicted Member dim_kevin_as_human's Avatar

Re: Yahoo messenger games don't work anymore

I'm going to grab that transformation pack and apply it in a virtual machine and see if i can reproduce this error. YIM has issues when you try to skin it by other means then it's built in method.
    Dreaming men are haunted men.

Re: Yahoo messenger games don't work anymore

I finnaly solved this. It seemed that the problem was msjava.dll (i looked at the error report, and this is were the crash took place) . So i google'ed it and after 3 attempts i found a working dll.