Thread: Majoura's Mask

Thumbs down

Well, I'll make my opinion very clear - OOT wuz 3475437548974 timez better :) Ok, MM is ok, not enough bosses though. It just didn't suprise us as much as OOT did. Nothing new here.
    To understand recursion, one must first understand the concept of recursion.

MM is a little too confusing.. sure the harder the funner(is that a word?) but confusing doesn't make it much more fun...

OOT was the perfect game... but I am old fashioned, legend of zelda, a link to the past for SNES is THE BEST GAME EVER MADE EVER!

Yeah, I'm all for overhead 2D adventure RPG games. In fact, that's the style my RPG is :)

Mine too

well, I haven't started programming or making graphics yet, but I have started planning it... and I should be able to start the programming by mid 2001

You aren't done the planning yet!? I remember when I was planning my game, I did it sooo quickly, cuz HEY it's kewl AND fun makin yer own game. Planning it is the funnest (I KNOW that's not a word...) part And BTW, good luck with the graphics. I take it you can't draw...I don't think there is a programmer that can :| My tilez are pretty lousy Well, not that good, but they'll do ok, I suppose... Anywayz, anyone else reading this: if you forgot the topic already, what's yer opinion of Zelda MM!?

Actually, surprisingly enough, I have seen some of Fox's artwork and he can draw! He knows how to use 3DSMax, too.
    Harry.

"From one thing, know ten thousand things."

I know it's fun,
    I love it... I am doing it slow for a few reasons...

1) I am sooo busy, I have so much homework and projects, it's not even funny...

2) The slower you go, the more mistakes you'll catch, and the less you'll have to try and figure them out during game production(for example if you accidently placed a forest below the villiage in one scene, but in the map it's above)

I can draw really good...

well, thats what people tell me

but thats pen & paper, I suck at computer graphics....

Mistakes!? Pfft! I'm too perfect **runs his program and sees a house sitting in the middle of the lake**

D'oh!!!

Fox can draw!? *sigh* ...is there anything he CAN'T do!? ;)

he can't balance his eye on the top of his knee

I can. **rips his eye out**

Yeeeow...oh shoot, I just remembered...no I can't...uh.. does anyone know a GOOD DOCTOUR

Yeah I know what you mean DM
    Harry.

"From one thing, know ten thousand things."