Thread: how to build the source code into file.exe using visual basic 2005 express edition

Red face how to build the source code into file.exe using visual basic 2005 express edition

hi everybody,

Can anyone know how to build the source into file.exe and able to run the program on other poeple computer.

Because i had tried many times to build the program and unable to run on other poeple PC
    It will remain no response after i click the icon
    But i able to run on my PC properly.

Can any one help me how to solve this issue by showing step by step how to build it correctly
    Thank you for your help.

Have a nice day...

Re: how to build the source code into file.exe using visual basic 2005 express edition

To create an executable from your project you select Build -> Build Solution from the main menu. This will create the executable in the bin\Release folder under your project folder. You can simply copy that executable to any other machine THAT HAS VERSION 2.0 OF THE .NET FRAMEWORK INSTALLED and it will work. If this other machine doesn't have the Framework installed already then you, or someone else, will need to install it. You can provide it yourself, either stand-alone or as part of an installer for your app, or the user can download it from Microsoft and install it themselves.

Smile Re: how to build the source code into file.exe using visual basic 2005 express edition

Dear all

i still unable to open the *.exe file. even i had install the Microsoft.net Framework v2 at microsoft homepage.
    Please advice.
    thank you
    Have a nice day.