Thread: I don't know how to break this to you...

Hyperactive Member Arrow_Raider's Avatar

I don't know how to break this to you...

At my desk I sit. Before me lies an orange. I peer at the orange and study its fleshy surface laced with pores. As I gaze into the abyss of the orange, a demonic voice enters my head. Speaking in a raspy voice, it whispers, “…Foolish mortal, peel the orange. Tear from it its skin. Mutilate and devour it.” With a slight hesitation, I drive my finger into the outer membrane of the orange. I use my finger nail to rip away a piece of orange carapace. The orange is displeased by this action and hurls citrus acid rockets into my eyes. I wince in pain and curse under my breath. More determined now, I continue ripping away at the skin. After a couple minutes, the last chunk of skin falls to the table and with it the full fragrance of the orange has been emitted into the air. I inhale through my nostrils the sweet bitter scent and saver it. I clasp two ends of the remaining orange and pull into two halves along the section divides. I break away each of the sections and consume them. As I bite down into each piece, citric juices explode in my mouth. With the final piece gone, I sit back and think to myself, “That was a good orange.”
    My monkey wearing the fedora points and laughs at you.

Re: I don't know how to break this to you...

I don't remember writing that.

Hang on - didn't
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Are you sure it was orange and not blue?
    Regards,

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Sounds like a cabbage to me
    If you dribble then you are as mad as me

Lost World Creations Website (XBOX Indie games)
    Lene Marlin

Poetry

Consult a psychiatrist. ASAP.
    Usefull VBF Threads/Posts I Found . My flickr page .
    "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Rudner