Thread: Putting a team together

Lightbulb

hi

Im putting a team together to develop Games based in VB and mainly for multi play / online.

If you have spare time, or would like to join then here is a list of what we need in the team.

i myself am a decent artist, i have got a dozen of ideas for our games along with plans storylines etc. And my profession is a Web Developer.

need a team that can handel areas in the following categories.

VB programmers, Knowledge in Direct X 7, TCP/IP (Direct Play) programmer, tile artists, spirit animators, 3D artists.

i have already planned our first game which is an online RPG, the story line and alot of sketches have already been done. i guess the first area is to tackle the engine.

unfortunately thier is no pay, everyone works for free, however if we make any money out of then i will make sure that everyone gets a fair share out of it, and we will then move on bigger and better games.

at the very least we can all get away with a good completed game that will go down in our resumes. And will have a better undrestanding and experience in our individual fields.

my email is here if anyone is interested then send me an email and do mention the things that you can do.

im trying to put a winning team together that might make a big name for ourselfs, so comon if you got the talent then lets form this team, we will need a better communication, im up for suggestions, i've got ICQ, but here is my email.

dread@alphalink.com.au

regards

Silver

Cool

hey guys

their is now 4 of us in the team, and we have registered the company, its called Silveran Art Studios, the old layout is on the site, but since then my web development skills have like dramatically increased, and the new design will be up shortly, (as soon as the forum is completed) the chat is already done and most of the sites structure is in place.

but to succeed in our RPG game we gonna need more ppl in the team. send me an email if interested.

dread@alphalink.com.au

I am interested in joining your team.

Thumbs up well

thats cool!

but right now the team is over 12 members, and 6 of them are all programmers, but we are removing a few due to inadiquate skills in a few fields.

i'll post messages if we require anyone else, right now were making sure that the group is well organised and have the right people in the team.

since im writting this i might as well mention that right now we require 1 talented 2D topview & 2D Isometric tile designer, if u have the skills send us an example of a tile that was done by you.

it's not hard its just that were very busy working on other sections and would welcome 1 such person into the team.

regards

Contact me at - dread@alphalink.com.au