Hi, i was just wondering about what kind of servers are the best. Let me explain, i have been building a website for some tome now, and i have been hosting it on a virtual host, where i upload the page every time i want to update it. Well i have a fast computer here at my house with plenty of ram and a fast internet connection and windows 2000. However i don't know what kind of server software to install. I made a seperate partition where i want to keep the files for the site. What i am saying is that i want this site to be more than a homepage, so i don't know if i want mictosoft personal web server, but the site that i am building isin't going to be the next yahoo, so i don't need a super server. So what is the best thing to get? i installed IIS 5 that comes with windows 2000, but i am not sure if i did it right or something, it sure doesn't give me very many options. I am not sure if that is the server i should be running either. I do obviously want to be running asp though. Well, any adivce that anyone can give would be appreicated. Thanks