Thread: Wonder Man, ya been rumbled!

Talking

According to the site where those photos came from, WonderWoman (if s/he owns the site) is called Rob Olivera..

There are a few Robs in these forums...

Hmmmm.....

I've got it! After looking at the pictures I've deduced that....

Wonder Woman is a man with a breast fetish!....wait a minute....that doesn't narrow it down at all. Damn!

Playing detective! Ooh! That turns me on when a man plays detective. You want me to? 1000000000% woman.
    100% Wonder Woman

in a world where the sun always shines on the bloody tv!!
    what pictures, what website, i want to see

Merlin

Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
    -- Linus Torvalds

[Galahtech.com] | [My Site] | [Fishsponge] | [UnixForum.co.uk]

If you look at the picture links in the "To Mattrew" post, and remove the ****.gif bit from the end, you get to a page owned by someone called Rob...

Re: I've got it! After looking at the pictures I've deduced that....

Originally posted by barrk
    Wonder Woman is a man with a breast fetish!....wait a minute....that doesn't narrow it down at all. Damn!

Hehehehehehehe...

Thumbs up Well done young skywalker

barrk

...lol...

CyberSurfer

Anyone heard the expression "silicon implant".

So this sight belongs to some guy called Rob, do you reckon he frocks up on the weekend.

All

Have deduced Wonder Woman's identity. Clearly Wonder Women is some sort of pervert who believes he is a woman.....take a walk on the wild side, and all the coloured girls go....sorry fall into Lou Reed mode.

Now per head of population which country has the most strange sexual orientation. Yes you guessed it....ENGLAND...must be all those Private schools, Faggs, ritual birchings etc.

Therefore Wonder Women is some grubby individual living in England.....for our American cousins, this does not include Scotland, Wales, or Ireland.

Now because most of the lads in the north of England are beer swilling rugger bugger types they are excluded from this.

The majority of southern English live in London, therefore we can deduce that Wonder Women is in fact a Londoner.

So lets see what we have learned so far:

Wonder Woman is a bloke who wants to be a women, and lives in London.

Ok we exclude PaulW from this.....with the number of kids he's got it must be three degrees hotter in his locality.

So we can state that Wonder Woman is.....

........Come on down Iain.

Glad you excluded Northerners.

Only a Southern FOP would dress up like a woman!

Then again, aren't the Australians reknowned for it...
    Gentile or Jew,
    O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
    Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you...

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. 'Nuff said.
    Harry.

"From one thing, know ten thousand things."

Wink Yes we don't mind a frock up

Australians don't have a problem with their own sexuality...as opposed to poms. Therefore we have no problems frocking up.......some of those little black numbers.....if l do say so my self, l look mighty tasty in them.

will every on leave off with us southern english, my fellow Iain and I are more than a match than all of you put together. So I like becomming sharon at the weekend, that doesn't make me anyless of a man. so what if I find those fetching little red numbers, make my hairy legs look good. who cares that I find mascara goes with my 5 O'clock shadow. so leave us alone and stop calling me a southern poof.

(for legal reasons, I have to point out that the above post is entirely made up, no ians were harmed during the writing of this post and any characters are not based on anyone)
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

finally,
    I am just glad thats out of the closet, you could tell it's been building up for quite a while.

Talking Dennis l have seen the picture in Hunting America

You should publish the bikini photo......red polka dots highlight your eyes.

who told you about that?
    nobody was supposed to know... Ok, I'll give you 5 precious american dollars if you delete that post...

Talking ....lol.....Dennis

Some things money just caren't buy. By the way l lost the facts and figures, how fast is your modem and what was the download figures again.

I have a 1.5MBps downstream, with a supposedly 128Kbps upstream, but I think it's more like 384Kbps upstream..

I have gotten up to 50KBps uploading, which is why I think it's about 384Kbps, and I have gotten 200KBps download speed, which actually makes it about 1.6Mbps

Ahhh, I love broadband...