Thread: How can i do this.............

Addicted Member

I was wondering how can i add a picture box to my program and them compile all of my picture boxs into a animated gif or AVI Please help me.......

Thanx

Evil

Hyperactive Member

Do you mean like have a picture box and make it run through a bunch of pictures so it looks like a movie, or do you want to make it actually make a movie? If it's the first, then you can add a timer, and have an array of pictures, like pic1, pic2, pic3, etc, then in the timer have it display pic(x) from 1 to whatever and repeat. That's not very efficient, though, so I would recommend using something like paint shop pro 6, which has an animated gif program. You can download the demo at download.com, which allows you to save the gifs after you make them, so it's probably your best bet.

Addicted Member

i want to make it where i cna compile all the picture in the pictureboxs into 1 file like a animated gif or a avi or both......

Hyperactive Member

I don't think you can with code. You'll probably have to get the pictures separately and put them into the format in Paint Shop or some other editing program.

Hyperactive Member

check out the codeguru site, there's a free ocx to download which displays animated gifs.