Thread: Scrolling WebBrowser Control ??

Unhappy

Hi, I have been writing up a chat application that allows users to input HTML while chatting. I used the webbrowser control and everything works fine, except that i am not able to scroll the window down to the last item that was entered, the users must do this manualy. This is very anoying. Can someone tell me how i can scroll the webbrowser control to the bottom of the window ?

Hyperactive Member
    sorry, didn't get it, if the page is bigger then the webbrowser control, there should be scrolls ..

if that's not the case, try using an MDI form, and make the form that has the webbrowser control as a child in it.
    In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is generally regarded as a bad idea.

- Douglas Adams
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

yes, there are scrollbars. but i need to be able to scroll the page down to the last line of text by using code, so the user doesn't have to do this manually.

Hyperactive Member
    Add HTML anchors, and in the redirect, insert the anchore.
    In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is generally regarded as a bad idea.

- Douglas Adams
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Talking

Thanks, i'll try that.