Thread: Updated Outlook Interface - Project Files

Giants World Champs!!!! Mark Gambo's Avatar

Updated Outlook Interface - Project Files

I had a need to recreate an interface that I created in VB6. Please take a look at this code and let me know how to optimize any sections. I added some events and I am uploading the project.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark Gambo; Jan 9th, 2006 at 05:10 PM.
    Regards,

Mark

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful. Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post". Please use [highlight='vb'] your code goes in here [/highlight] tags when posting code. When a question you asked has been resolved, please go to the top of the original post and click "Thread Tools" then select "Mark Thread Resolved."

Re: Outlook Interface

An updated image of the interface is attached
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mark Gambo; Jan 8th, 2006 at 10:13 PM.
    Regards,

Mark

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful. Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post". Please use [highlight='vb'] your code goes in here [/highlight] tags when posting code. When a question you asked has been resolved, please go to the top of the original post and click "Thread Tools" then select "Mark Thread Resolved."

Can you post a zip archive of the project? Thanx
    Currently using VB.NET 2005...

Quote Originally Posted by poggo

Unfortunately, I can't right now. But if you just open a new Windows Application and add an Image control and then paste the code into the code area it should work fine.
    Regards,

Mark

I just u/l the project files, I hope you like it.
    Regards,

Mark

Re: Updated Outlook Interface - Project Files

In VS.net 2003 pro says they're made with a too recent version... i guess vs.net 2005? I haven't it yet... sorry...
    Currently using VB.NET 2005...

In VS.net 2003 pro says they're made with a too recent version... i guess vs.net 2005? I haven't it yet... sorry...

Hmmm, I would then try downloading a free copy of VB.Net 2005 Express. I am just learning .Net so I am sorry that I can't help you to convert it to VB.Net 2003 .
    Last edited by Mark Gambo; Jan 9th, 2006 at 02:33 PM.
    Regards,

Mark

Here is a link to another Outlook Type Controls
    Regards,

Mark